Done with classes

Bellatrix dodged the spell. "So do I."

"I don't know what you're trying to do, Bellatrix," Estrella snarled, "But the case is, I'm not the one going to be sent to Azkaban. I'd withdraw if I were you."

"Oh, yes," Estrella said, "And you would just love going back there, wouldn't you? You could play with your little friends the dementors, and if you're a good girl, they might even kiss you." She smiled triumphantly as she realized that she had hit a nerve.

"Put down your wand, Bellatrix," Estrella said coolly, "And I'll do the same."

"And neither I you," Estrella replied, "But I also didn't try to perform the Killing Curse just a moment ago either! All we're achieving here is equivalent to smoke."

Liz popped her head around the corner, seeing both girl's with their wands drawn. She heard Estrella say that they should both put their wands down. When neither did, she pulled her own out, from around a corner...

"Expelliarmus! Expelliarmus!" she shot towards Bellatrix, then Estrella.

"Both of you, wands down!" she growled. "I don't care who started it, this needs to end! You're hurting eachother and yourselves, not to mention the others who care. I'm not going to stand for it!!"

(( ohhhh okay, no worries. For now, that's Estrella.))

Liz sighed, hoping neither of them would be mad. She didn't follow Estrella, but simply watched her back, making sure that neither of the girls started to hex eachother. After Estrella was out of sight, she picked up Bella's wand, and tossed it back to her.

"I wish all the fighting would stop. Magical or otherwise." she turned and left as well.

ooc: I'll jsut pretend you said that. I was like.... it says their dead.........

"If I haden't been a student I would still be there." she mocked in Estrellas tone. "Oh booooooo hoooooooo."

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
(( ohhhh okay, no worries. For now, that's Estrella.))

Liz sighed, hoping neither of them would be mad. She didn't follow Estrella, but simply watched her back, making sure that neither of the girls started to hex eachother. After Estrella was out of sight, she picked up Bella's wand, and tossed it back to her.

"I wish all the fighting would stop. Magical or otherwise." she turned and left as well.
(((OOC: did you just rp estrella out of the rp (as much as i hate to use it twice), i think didnt read she had left, and nobody knows if their wands are down yet ;) :blink: :unsure: im confused.... :blink: :unsure: )))

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
((ohhh. There was a RP mix up with a bizarre account and a deleted post x_x Errrr.

So, Estrella, did you still leave?))
(((oooo gotcha i re-read it just to see what was happening and ppl. were making nooo sense etc. :blink: :unsure: )))

Estrella left. There was a mix up with posting.

(((man i was hoping for some dramas)))

(( I'll continue that for you liz :p
so don't pull on my hand boy
don't think you're my man boy
I'm just tryin to dance boy, and
you know the rest! :lol:))

((ouch Liz, that HURT! lol :lol: ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back