Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella wandered the North Tower, meaning to go to Ravenclaw house sometime soon. She just had to have a break between studying, a time to herself, or otherwise she would get stressed and go crazy. She looked out the windows and observed the Hogwarts scenery with a grim smile. It was so peaceful up here, and she had not had much time to heal after Rose had died. Slowly happiness was returning to her, a weak substitute for what she had been at the beginning of the year.

Bellatrix was walking through the halls when she saw Estrella ahead. "Well, well, well." she said with a sly smile. "What do we have here? A pitiful broken hearted student? How touching."

Estrella halted, her expression turning into a grimace; she knew too well the mocking voice behind her. Turning around slowly, she snapped, "I don't know what you're trying to get at this time, Bellatrix, but it seems that you want to start a fight everywhere you go."

"Oh. Your whole "pure blood" thing again." Estrella smirked. "Get over yourself, Bellatrix! You are so blind! All your ranting and raving is like a broken record!" Her hands were inside her robes, keeping note of the location of her wand.

"No it's not broken for you, Bellatrix," Estrella growled, "Because you were the one that murdered her! Your heart has no compassion; why would it be broken?" She was yelling now, her face flushed red.

"I am sad about Rose's death," Estrella snarled, "But she was in no way weak. You, Bellatrix, you hide behind your little curses and your Ministry people so that you don't get what you really deserve. And you know why I think that?" Estrella took a step towards Bellatrix. "You're terrified of going back to Azkaban. They may have passed you off with just the Cruciatus Curse, but I know what I heard. You were trying to kill Rose in the first place. The mansion just beat you to it."

"Actually, Bellatrix, I heard you didn't do too well in there," Estrella snarled in reply. "I wouldn't have to last there in the first place because I wouldn't do something to get sent there! How are the dementors doing, Bellatrix?" Her expression was mocking.

"You cried like a baby, Bellatrix," Estrella recalled back to her. "It seems that you can only shed a tear if you don't like the situation you're in. I saw your face when the dementor pulled you away; just like the next common child, muggle or magic."

Estrella's wand was out just as fast, pointed at Bellatrix's chest. "Now now, you wouldn't want to go back to Azkaban for killing me, would you? I think even the idiots at the Ministry of Magic would fail to overlook your crimes for a second time."

"Afraid now?" Estrella asked airily. "I can do quite a few spells, now, Bellatrix. Unlike you, I'm not on probation from Azkaban. Does crossing me really seem that wise? You killed my best friend, too, after all. Over something extremely stupid."

"Sure, Bellatrix," Estrella replied coolly. Although she wanted to get her vengeance on Bellatrix, her conscience screamed that fighting would make everything worse. She would only attack if attacked.

"Bellatrix, what the HELL?" Estrella bellowed. She screamed, "Expelliarmus!" at Bellatrix's wand.

"Stupefy!" Estrella bellowed. She hoped that it would stun Bellatrix, as she had practiced this spell quite often in Defense Against the Dark Arts.

((Sorry, I have to go soon. I'll be back later!))

"Protego!" Estrella yelled, smiling and creating a barrier around herself. "Yeah, I'm pretty good at it. Stupefy!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back