Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 14" Sturdy Yew Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Isaiah was applying the last of the make up and magic to give himself a pale look. He had added fake cuts and false blood, he had tattered clothes and he'd messed his hair up, just to give the best impression about him being a zombie. He was happy with his costume, he'd put a lot of work into it, and was just happy to be able to enjoy himself with others around him in equally as good costumes. He was just looking to have a bit of fun, and fun was what he would have. Well, that was what he was betting on. The halloween feast was always more fun when he was around his friends, but he lacked friends. When his brothers arrived he assumed they would be able to do a costume all three of them, but he wasn't entirely sure. This year however he was really very pleased with it. With a last glance and a smile, the teen took what little he need for the feast and headed out the dorm room.

The distance between the common room and the hall was fairly large distance, but with the excitement of the Halloween feast looming the teen was making his way down the stairs fairly quickly. The teen was just excited and he was looking to have some fun. So as soon as he stepped into the Great Hall he let his eyes sweep over the room quickly, grinning slightly as he did so. Loving the sights and sounds of this place. Just feeling the excitement which radiated over the room. It was just great fun, he loved this place. The teen made his way over to the snacks table and picked up a muffin, stuffing half of it in his mouth as he made his way round the hall, trying to find people he knew. When he eventually finished the muffin the teen made his way to where others were dancing, knowing that he had no partner but dancing by himself in the little area he created for himself, just enjoying himself, he didn't need others.

Being Greek, Doriana had never celebrated Haloween before attending Hogwarts. The Stratis had many customs and rites, stemming even from antiquity, which they were still celebrating and honoring to this day. They had a similar kind of celebration, the Apokries, occuring every year sometime around February. The festivities had their origins in ancient Greece and the celebrations in honor of Dionysus, the god of wine and joy. People were dressing up, joining huge parades of thousands of dancing people and kitsch carnival floats, ending up with the burning up of the ‘king of the carnival'. However Haloween was new to the young girl and although the floating, grotasque pumpkins were slightly giving her the creeps, she wasn't going to miss the opportunity of dressing up into something wicked or horrifying.

Unlike older students, Doriana hadn't many charms in her arsenal that could help her disguise. Instead she had ordered a special FX make up kit, having everything she needed to make herself fit the celebrations. She placed herself in front of the dormitory's mirror, experimenting for quite a while. She liked how the fake bite marks looked against her skin. They looked so real that she applied many all along her hands and arms to finally stop with a big one on her neck. She realized that they didn't look like vampire marks. It was too late to change that so she made up her mind and dress as a zombie victim, just a stage before zombification. She applied a lot of false blood on her torn t-shirt and jeans and for the final touch, she applied some eye shadow to accent sunken areas on her face, such as her eye sockets and around the mid-way of her cheeks. Once she was finished, she made sure she had her wand with her and left the common room.

Great hall was transformed into a hive of strange-looking figures. The attendees were dressed in a broad range of different thematic areas. Doriana walked around the chamber, observing other people's costumes. She could distinguish from their choices, who were of non-magical parentage and were inspired from muggles' world. She liked this kind of costumes more than magical people's choices that mostly consisted of basic magical creatures. They looked foreign to her unlike werewolves and vampires. She arrived close to the dance floor and found herself gazing at an older guy who's costume appealed to her. She knew that this was how muggle healers were dressed but still had no idea what was that instrument hanging from the guy's neck. Deciding that she had been staring at his direction for longer than needed, her grey eyes scanned the masqueraders in search of the next strange-looking costume.

The girl noticed a boy near her, slightly moving to the sound of music. He had pulled a really nice disguise as a zombie and when she realized that her disguise was matching his, a subtle smile streched on her lips. She then frowned when she noticed that he was all alone. Doriana had a thing for people sitting or being all alone. She believed that quite people were the most kind and interesting ones. Usually she was the one approaching and socializing with them. No one needed so much space to be alone in her opinion. She approached the boy who looked around her age and stood next to him. "You must be the one who attacked me earlier." She said with a soft smile and showed him the bite marks on her arms. It was a strange way to start a conversation but Doriana had always a way to break the ice, whether it was an odd or a typical one. "I'm Doriana." She introduced herself retaining her friendly smile of hers. "So, I believe the process of zombification won't take too long for me to join your army of undeads. Who's going to be our next victim?" Doriana jested with a chuckle and looked the crowd around them.

I hope you don't mind me joining

Isaiah didn't mind dancing alone, he was just happily moving to the music and letting his mind be free. His enjoyment of this event doubled ten fold just by the fact he was so simply able to enjoy himself. It didn't take much for the teen to really have fun, he found it simple. He let his body move to the music and his mind wander through the different stories of the costumes here. There was a spiderman and a nymph running around, some dogs whom he was certain were professors, he was just enjoying what stories might've lead them to being at the halloween feast in such attire, or even stories about the character's they were playing, or who they were with. It was just far more interesting to let his mind expand and roam free than limit it and think about the fact that he was dancing alone on halloween, without anyone to spend any time with. He had very few friends, and thus he was alone on halloween. He would've continued to be alone, and happily so too, had someone not interrupted him, or well, stood next to him and began speaking. Instantly his eyes shifted to her, and to her costume, which appeared to be like his but the early stages of the zombie process.

Isaiah smiled warmly at the girl, who looked to be a little younger than him, and also not from his house. He gave a small nod when she introduced herself, and then responded, "I'm Isaiah," he told her with a bright and friendly expression which seemed to clash against the zombie make up he was wearing, but upon her continuing to speak he just smiled and laughed lightly, scanning the boy then just pointed to a random boy on the other side of the hall, "I think it'll be him, seems like an easy enough target don't you think," he told Doriana with a bright smile, before then motioning to one of the other people in the hall dressed as a zombie, "I got her before I got you, soon I'll have an army," he chuckled lightly at his words, "Welcome to my army," he added almost as an after thought, smiling happily at this girl, pleased with how well this was going, glad to have run into someone who was dressed like him, "Have you picked out your first target to turn into a zombie?"

Not at all!

The boy introduced himself and Doriana was glad to see that he didn't flinch despite her unusual way of approaching him. On the contrary, Isaiah proved that he had a nice sense of humor as he continued and added to her waggery. "Nice to meet you master infactonator and thank you for having me in your zombie apocalypse." She responded with a wide smirk. Her eyes were gleaming with mischief when Isaiah nodded at a random guy, pinpointing his next 'victim'. "Hmm, maybe." She replied but her attention was drawn by another guy, or girl, wrapped from head to toes in bandages. "The mummy is an easier target. It won't be able to run away while swaddled in that way." Doriana smiled in a devious way. Her choice of victim was almost diabolical. She then looked at another girl who was dressed as a zombie and chuckled when Isaiah stated that she was his first victim. "Wow, you have been busy. Nice work." She acknowledged his so far progress of turning the whole hall into a zombie army. "You're a ravenclaw, right?" She asked him. The boy oozed the composure and intelligence of a ravenclaw. "I have a better plan in order to achieve Hogwarts' dominion. Zombies don't eat normal food so if we go and get some, no one will suspect our master plan." She suggested and gestured towards the overladen buffets across the hall. She didn't know if the boy wanted to dance with her but almost no one could say no to food. Especially Halloween themed food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back