Zoe and Gender Fudge!

((sorry i missed your other post))

"Hi, I'm Paul Douba. And yours?" She asked, hoping that nobody from Slytherin would come, or they would know for sure that Paul wasn't Slytherin.

((Slytherin people can still come... to make it interesting :p))

"Im kendall whiteford, gryffindor... so you're a slytherin?" she asked paul...

"That's erm, interesting." She said, as she walked away from the lake for no apparant reason and sat under the nearest tree.

Paul started to walk away from her, so she assumed he wasn't interested.. since paul hadn't invited her to sit under the tree with him, she decided she would talk more to the other cute boy who was still there, the one who she didn't know his name yet... she had brough up a rather weird topic and probably scared off Paul...

"hey.. um what's your name again?" she asked the other boy...

Hilary gave a sweet smile "Hill Grant......Gryffindor, I am new around here and lost would you mind showing me around??" She said with a wink. Hilary enjoyed being a guy......gender fudge was a goood time.

"SUre.. no problem.. where do you wanna go?" she asked him.. this guy seemed a little more masculine than the last one.. (((lol)))

(((Gee, thanks! :p)))

Zoe watched as the two Gryffindors' hit it off well, and was feeling a bit lonely. She decided to test out Paul elsewhere. She got up and walked away from the lake.

((haha I'm so cool!!!))
Hilary grabbed her shirt from her (very masculine) bag. "Why don't you take me too your favourite place..." He gave her another smile and a wink.....this was going well.

(((LOL)))

"uh.. sure.." kendall stuttered, thinking of where hill would want to go... she almost melted when he winked at her...

kendall's favourite place was the quidditch pitch, but that probably wouldn't work out too well, so she said, "there's this new ice cream place, i haven't really tried it out yet, but do you wanna go?" she asked him nervously...

Was she actually getting asked out? She guess she made a good guy. "Sure sounds like fun, so when would you like to go." Hilary gave her a slyish smile and raised her eyebrows up.

Kendall noticed hill was doing something weird with his face, but answered his question... "does now sound good...??" she asked him

((((Lol that was my attempt at male sexiness....lol)))))
"Okay I'll meet you there, 15 minutes....." Hilary ran off to find a shirt, and to eat some more gender fudge so as not to change back right in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back