Zoe and Gender Fudge!

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Zoe walked to the lakefront and decided to test out the gender fudge. She took it out of her backpack, and took a bit out of the big peice of fudge.

She felt herself transform into a boy by the second. her hair was getting shorter, she was getting taller, and she felt smellier. She walked up to the lake and she liked what she saw.
4oto9zd.gif

Rhyspa was walking by the lake when she saw a boy she hadn't seen before. Wondering who he was, she walked over to him and introduced herself.

Zoe was a bit surprised when someone came, and introduced herself. Zoe realised that she had to think of a new name for her-himself.

"Errr hi, I'm Paul Douba, 1st year Slytherin." Zoe said, realising that her voice was much lower than normal.

Rhyspa noticed the suprised look on the students face. "Hello, erm, Paul Douba? Was it? I'm Rhyspa Aireous, first year Hufflepuff."

"Interesting...yes, it's Paul. So what brings you here?" Zoe asked curiously.

"Nothing really. Just thought I'd come sit by the lake. It's quite lovely," she said. It really was. The lake was clear blue, you could see the reflection of the mountains and sky. "What about you? What made you come down here on this fine day?"

"I was just...umm admiring the lake, and how peacefully quiet it is." She said, trying not to sound too inconspicuous.

"Yeah. It really is peaceful. It's a great place when you really need time to think or just be here, looking, observing." Rhyspa loved coming down to the lake. It gave her inspiration of what to write. Rhyspa loved to write. She wrote stories, poems.

"Yes, it is." She said as she sat down, and hid the rest of the gender fudge in her bag.

"So, how do you like Hogwarts so far?" Rhyspa asked, trying to get a conversation going.

"Yes, It's very...different." She said, taking out her wand and examining it at random.
"What do you think of it?" She turned to Rhyspa

"So far I love it. The classes are becoming more and more interesting with each lesson." She noticed Paul had pulled out his wand, exaiming it absent mindedly. "What kind is your wand?" she asked.

"Bloodwood, with phoenix ash. I'm not sure what kind of wand-work its good for though. What's yours?" She said looking down at her wand still.

"Mines a Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair. I've only really used it once. But, I keep it on me at all times." She pulled out her wand, her hand running over the wood.

"Yes, that is a very useful idea. I do too. You never know when something bad can happen." She said.

"Yep. I've always been cautious. I'm accident prone," she laughed.

Hilary has eaten it not knowing what it would do......now she was a man, for however long it would take this to wear off. She didn't look bad and was going to have fun with this. She saw a boy and a girl by the lake that she didn't know. "Yo, I'm Hill Grant first year Gryf" she said walking over to them. "Do'you mind if I join you?"

NOTE: This is what she looks like
doll-3.gif

Zoe saw a boy that she hadn't seen around before appraoch them. "Sure why not." She said trying to sound more like a boy so she wouldn't be recognised.

"hey dude, d'you got a name" asked Hilary trying to sound as masculine as possible.

Dude?? is that what guys said lately?? Zoe thought to herself.

"The name's Paul, Paul Douba." She said, and stood up from the lake to shake his hand.

(((lol I guess so)))
Hilary felt a handshake comming along but knew she would be too delicate. She reached for Pauls hand and then in "bro" style she pulled him in with that hand and gave him a strong one armed hug. "So watch'all doin'?"

kendall walked down to the lakefront and noticed two cute guys sitting next to rhyspa... she couldn't have both them too herself.. ;) ((lol)), so kendall decided to join her... "hey! are you two new.. i haven't seen you around here before..." she asked the two cute guys..

"We're just talking about stuff." She said, not wanting to go in discription of how girly their conversation had been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back