Zenth's Apartment

Zenth Maxwell

Zenth Maxwell had finally finished setting up her apartment after hours of making sure everything was just right. She opened the window to let in some fresh air and took a seat on her couch. This was her first apartment and it was fairly close to the ministry so she could just walk if she had to.

An owl zoomed in through the open window with a letter in its beak. Zenth took the letter, glad to get any mail.

It read...
Zenth,
I think there might be some fishyness in Slythern house. These girls held a meeting with us first years last night and said that if we were not with them we were against them. I'm not sure what it's about but I'm sure it's not good. A prefect came in before I could hear the rest I'm not sure what to do. Advice major please?"
~Enzi

Zenth was not happy to hear about this at all. If Enzeru was having problems with her own house than it couldn't be good. Zenth knew he cousin rarely overreacted and that this had to be something. "Wait a moment birdy, I'll send a letter back." Zenth said as she took out muggle writing materials.

When Zenth had completed the letter she gave it to the bird. "You hurry on, she needs to hear a reply fast." The owl cooed and flew off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back