Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Sloane was glad when Wren had consented to attend the Yule ball with her. After the staff Christmas party, she was sort of taking advantage of his friendship. She liked spending time with Wren and she had some things in her head that she wanted to talk to him about with regards to her relationship with Oliver. Maybe he would be able to shed some light on her dilemma. She hadn't known he was in any kind of long term relationship and so the revelation at the Christmas party had been somewhat of a shock. Still, she would just be happy to spend some time with the other professor. They never really got to talk much between classes, so it would be nice just to have a chat with the man. She was sure he was fun at parties.

For the first time since his teenage years, Wren was wearing dress robes, which only served to make him look taller and skinnier. Somehow he felt the need to try a little harder than his usual biker jacket and abused jeans, especially since it was Sloane who'd invited him to be her 'date' to the Ball. The Frenchman approached his fellow Professor with a wide smile, saw what they were both wearing, and sighed.

"I do not know why I thought the Muggle Studies Professor would be wearing traditional wizards robes," Wren lamented as he leaned in to give Sloane a kiss on the cheek. "You have outdone me. How are you, mon ange?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back