Stefan Kozlov

another kozlov 🧭 observant 🧭 sketcher

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Mahogany Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Stefan stood awkwardly at the door to the Great Hall as he waited for his partner. Thanks to Alexei and Lidiya's dare, he had randomly asked @Giselle Rosenberg, a fellow fourth-year in Slytherin. It was purely random but it was a pretty polite invite. He just hoped she would turn up and probably, just probably, it would change Stefan's mind about school dances. He prepared a corsage for the girl, grateful that he had thought of it with little time to spare.

Giselle had no idea what the evening would bring. But she was not alojr at least. An boy had randomly asked her to go to the Yule Ball and Giselle was kind of suprised by that but said yes. She had given it an change and if he was stupid after alll she could just leave him. As she made her way she noticed the hufflepuff Stefan. ” Hey. You ready?” She asked him noticing he had something there.

Stefan could already see students flocking to the Great Hall while he was still standing near the landing where the Slytherins would eventually come out from the dungeon. He tugged at his jacket, feeling a little underdressed. He had even regretted not to bring a suit or asking his parents to send him one although it made him slightly better to see the theme changed up from the last three years he had glimpsed the hall. Soon enough, Giselle was walking toward him making him stand in attention. "Hello, Giselle.", he greeted her politely. "I got you this. I hope you like it.", he showed her the corsage he got her, unsure if she would like the colors. After he got it in Slytherin colors. "May I?", he asked, gesturing to her hand, offering to put it on her.

Giselle watched Stefan. It was strange going with someone she actually didn’t knew but at least she wasn’t alone. She watched him having something for her. And she watched it and than him. “ Okay. Uh thanks.” She than said unsure how to react but if he would do sweet stuff and listen to her it was fine so far. She nodded to him. “ So why did you ask me. Really?” She than asked him not sure why.

Stefan had finished putting on the corsage, quietly satisfied with how it looked. He looked at her when she asked him about his intention and he debated whether to tell her the truth. "Because...", he sighed. "It was a dare from my cousin and sister." He shuffled his feet as they stood close to each other. "It's not you, it's me. Honestly. I agreed that if I haven't made friends before my fourth year, I have to go to Yule with someone. Anyone. And for the last two years, they let me off not attending school events.", he said in a low voice. "I may not be friends with many people but I observe. A lot. And I know you're nice so there.", he gave her a subtle smile as he held his hand. "Shall we?" If this year's Yule would not be a stuffy event and not as overwhelming as before, then he might give it another try next year.

Giselle watched Stefan and put her arms over eachother. His answer made her frown. An dare? Was it fun to go with her and dare? It made Giselle annoyed. She wanted to say something but he continued. It was an strange answer and she was kind of done with him already. “ An dare? What an joke.” She said irritated. He had observed he said but she was wondering what he knew. “ I’m not up for games like this. If you knew me or knew I was nice asked me without your stupid dare.” She said and rolled her eyes. Nodding her head she walked in without Stefan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back