You've Got A Fast Car; And i got A Ticket To Go Anywhere

Nobody Marsters

OOC First Name
Cole
Skinny and sickly, nineteen year old Nobody stood along in the autumn breeze. having not eaten yet, she could hear her stomach growling. she placed her hand over it, and willed it to be quiet. She had decided that with this hard decision ahead, she was going to have to skip a meal. The last thing that she wanted to do was throw up in front of the love of her life. Yosif Olaf would be there soon, at least Nobody hoped that he would. She had dressed up in something that she hoped he'd like. Even after almost a year, she still felt the need to impress him with her outfits, look pretty and feel pretty. After her long stay away from him for her illness, she had felt less and less like a good-looking woman. She was to thin, she felt like she looked like a child. Before graduation, people whispered that she had an eating disorder, but, it wasn't true it was true that she had had a few issues with her appetite, but it wasn't like she chose to look this frail. She didn't choose to look like a child. Nobody shivered again, it was unusually cold here for this time of year, but she figured times were changing, just like she was.

A stick snapped behind her and she turned around. No one was there, and she sighed. she had sent the owl to him the day before. It had told him where, when, and the reason was 'to talk'. In hindsight, maybe it wasn't the brightest thing to say for why. She hoped that he didn't think she was going to break up with him. Nobody loved him, she loved him more than anything in the world. Nobody had made it a point to tell him that she loved him anytime she wrote him a letter or saw him. As it was, with her on the road with the gypsy clan, she had not been able to seem him. She wasn't even supposed to know him. If they only knew that he had kept her days in the hospital bright. if they could only see the way that he made her feel alive, or that he just made her feel in general. They wouldn't be against her staying with them. She knew that she couldn't, not with him. She couldn't get married to him, or have a family, or anything as long as she was part of the clan. that's how she decided on this. On running off.

Yosif was the world to her, so that morning she had packed her things, long before the sun had rose, and left the clan only leaving a letter telling them how much she cared for them. Solsitce would be sad, and so would Lumina, but Nobody knew what was right for her. She was a woman, and she could make her own decisions. whether he wanted to leave his family or have them involved was completely up to him, but she didn't want to stay here. They would all try and get her to come back, to leave him. They didn't understand, they didn't feel the same love that she felt with him. Nobody shivered again, and another twig snapped somewhere in a tree. She hoped that Yosif would come quickly. It was frightening out here alone.
<i></i>

Crack! The sound echoed alarmingly loud as Yosif arrived. Apparition was not his strong point, but he could manage it in short bursts. His eyes focused on the girl's skinny form up ahead. A smile crossed his face as he reached out his arms to embrace her. "Nobody," he breathed, hardly daring to believe that they were finally going to do this after so long. His voice was deeper, now, achey and aged. His hair was no longer beautifully perfected into razored black spikes. He seemed more mature, more open hearted, much braver, now. He was ready to do this. The rest of their lives. Together.

"Are you cold?" Yosif enquired with worry, noting the shiver moving over her body as she stood before him. "Here," he said, shuffling his shoulders to aid in the removal of his coat. He had a patterned jacket beneath the dark coat, and he seized the coat at the waist, holding it out for Nobody to take. "You need to keep warm." He knew she was often unwell. It worried him so much. Was this really a good idea? Should they really be doing this? What if she got ill. "Nobody, before we do anything rash, are you sure you are okay?" He looked her over, his eyes halting a moment as his mouth became a dreamy smile of distraction. "You look wonderful, by the way."

The next crack that Nobody heard made it obvious that Yosif had arrived. Nobody turned to face the boy. Every time that she looked at him, it was like the first time that she had seen him. The way her brown eyes had landed shyly on his face. The way his smooth features made her nervous; she never lost that butterfly feeling she got around him. "Oh, Yosif!" She exclaimed. "I have missed you so!" Nobody embraced the boy. He was thinner than before, and she wondered if he'd been eating properly. She took in his scent and smiled lightly; she would never get tired of hugging him, or just being around him in general. Nobody pulled back from the hug, but kept her slender arms around his neck. She looked up into his face; he looked as handsome as always.

After Yosif's inquiry, Nobody shrugged. She had a lot of pride for someone as small and ill as she was. "I am alright." She said, not using any contractions as usual. Living with the gypsy's taught her how to speak properly, yet it seemed out of place anywhere else. Most people found the way she spoke to be strange, but nobody knew that she would not change that anytime soon. Nobody let go of him and let him take off his overcoat. "Thank you, Yosif." She said, his name almost just a breath. She would never get over just how kind he was to her, and her eyes reflected a softness that told him just that. "I will be fine, Yosif. I have not got sick in quiet some time." Nobody's voice was stable at least, and maybe her English was not the best, but she knew Yosif would know what she meant.

"Yosif, listen to me, if i stay with my clan, they will not allow us o be. It is a woman only tribe. If we live with the Ganji, the wizards..." Nobody corrected herself. She had used the Gypsy term for the 'others'. "They will not an eye bat!" she looked at the ground and kicked a small pebble. Her cheeks heated up at his comment and she smiled a little bit. "And you, Yosif, look handsome." Nobody placed her hand on his cheek, it felt warm in comparison to her skin. She leaned up and kissed him gently. "I am sure that this is what I want. You are what I want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back