Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 14" Rigid Holly Wand with Manticore Venom Core
After the wedding, Azerail and Dannii went back to his house to discuss the news. She was pregnant and Azerail was a little bit frightened, shocked, but deep inside, this was what he always wanted. He did have two sons, which Kiril was still at home while Viserys was in school. Then Dannii had the one daughter, Ember. Ember and Kiril seemed really close, and the fact that Dannii and Ember stayed with him a lot. Of course, Ozias and his wife, and their son lived in their big home as well, but they were constantly out on the ocean, doing Merlin knows what. Azerail paced the living room with his arms crossed. He was trying to think when he was not careful with Dannii. He swore that they were being careful. Was this what they wanted? Azerail wanted marriage first. That was all he wanted. It was like a repeat with Taralynn. She was pregnant before they got married, and that marriage did not work. He didn't want to lose Dannii again. He couldn't do that.

Dannii sat awkwardly on a sofa while Azerail paced back and forth in front of her. The sight of it was starting to make her feel sick. Then again most things made her feel sick these days. The woman sighed, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back. Weddings were always tiring. Weddings where you sat in front of the man hired to kill your parents, and revealed that you were accidentally pregnant were downright exhausting. Thank-fully the children were with the sitter for the rest of the night so the two had the place to themselves. "Love, if you keep that up you'll wear a trench in the floor by month nine." Dannii teased with her eyes still closed. Truthfully his reaction was making her quite anxious. She had always been iffy around kids, but Azerail was an amazing father. She had hoped for some excitement from him to quiet her own fears a little.

Last edited:
Azerail snapped out of his focus as Dannii said that he would make a trench in the floor if he kept that up. He stopped and placed his hand around his neck, turning to his beloved. He could see that she was nervous. It made him feel a little worse because he should be supporting her through the hard time. He walked over and sat down next to her. Azerail let out a sigh and explained what was in his mind, "I was just panicking because last time this happened, it was with my ex-wife, and... I don't want to do this without doing it properly. I wanted us to be married before we had kids of our own. I don't want to repeat the past. I don't want to lose you, again. I can't handle it for a second time."

When Azerail sat beside her Dannii instinctively moved so that the two were touching, and her head was leaning on his shoulder. She reached for his hand and intertwined their fingers together. Even after all these years it still felt amazing every time. Like their hands had been made to fit together perfectly. She listened to his fears and considered them carefully. They made sense. After Azerail had left her in their 7th year Dannii had never truly trusted anyone with her heart again, until four years ago when they had entered each others lives once again. Dannii lifted her head up, and looked deep in her lovers eyes. "I promise you wont be losing me. In fact you're stuck with me. Even if you decide you don't want to be together anymore I'll still be there making sure your every waking moment is hell." Dannii said before giving a soft chuckle as she leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. "If getting married before the baby is born is important to you that could be arranged... You just have to ask." Her words were quiet, and nervous. At one point in her life marrying Azerail just seemed like a given, and even though she trusted him with her heart and her life she still felt her heart rise to her throat as she waited for his answer.

Azerail breathed a sigh of relief as Dannii moved closer to him, and held his hand. It seemed to really relax him and his heart slowed down somewhat. Azerail just loved every moment with her, and wished that they had not lost the previous ten plus years with her. He chuckled as she said that he would not be losing her. "That makes me feel better than worse." Just knowing she would be around in either way, good or bad, was good in his books. She mentioned that them getting married could be arranged prior to the baby coming. Azerail thought for a moment, and wondered if he could get a ring somewhere in the family. Or talk to Ozias. He seemed to be good at getting jewelry. "I think if I asked, I would already know the answer. But, before making it official, I have to get you a ring. I shall ask Ozias if he can get one. He is good at picking out rings."

Dannii groaned playfully when Azerail mentioned getting his brothers help picking out a ring. "Please don't let him convince you to get something weird." She joked. Ozias was... interesting to say the least. Dannii of course didn't really mind what kind of ring Azerail got. She just wanted to be with him. "And don't wait too long... I don't want to be huge on our wedding night." She added playfully. With how tall everyone in his family was it wouldn't surprise her if they also made huge babies. Dannii shifted so that she was sitting in his lap, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "As scary as all of this is its pretty amazing to think about how we're going to have a little person that we made." She said before leaning in to kiss him. Her heart raced and she felt butterflies in her stomach every time she kissed him. "I love you." Dannii whispered as she just barely pulled away.

Azerail shook his head, "I wouldn't worry about him helping me get something weird. I would worry about what he takes away." He was half-way joking, but Ozias kind of put him in mind of a serial killer. Azerail thought about how long Ozias would be on the ocean. It might be too long. Perhaps he should go shopping himself. It was a little late now, but if he flooed over to Bulgaria, the time difference would allow him to shop. She kissed him as she mentioned that they had a little person made. It was a wonderful feeling. "I love you too, Dannii." He caressed her cheek, and then mentioned his idea, "Actually, if I floo over to Bulgaria, I can shop for a ring? Only if you are okay being here alone. Ozias and Amycus aren't due to be back home for weeks." He didn't want to wait too long, like Dannii said.

Dannii rolled her eyes playfully at Azerail's joke. She didn't quite like the affect his brother had on him, but he was mostly the same Azerail that she had known all those years ago. As her lover caressed her cheek Dannii leaned her weight against him, and let her head rest on his shoulder again. Merlin she had forgotten how tiring the first trimester was. However his next question made her head shoot right back up. He really wasn't wasting any time. "Well Ember, and I basically live here anyways so I should be fine." She replied with a cheeky smile. Ever since they had moved the cat in here she couldn't remember the last time they had visited her little house in Brightstone.

Azerail sighed heavily, not knowing what to think about his lover being so tired. When she said that she would be fine, Azerail felt somewhat bad about getting her pregnant and now thinking about marrying him. They had loved each other over the longest time, so it just made sense. Making her his own, forever and always. Yes, that would be the best thing for the two of them and their growing family. Azerail chuckled when she said that they lived here anyway. She did move her cat in, which he was thankful that Ozias took to animals quickly. Better than how he treated others. Azerail stood up, after making sure that she did not fall over. “I guess I will be back, love. I can’t wait to make you mine, forever and always, Dannii Merrythought.” Azerail grinned, then went to the fireplace. He grabbed some floo powder and turned around before asking, “Are you sure you don’t need anything before I go?”

Dannii pouted lightly in protest as Azerail moved her so that he could stand up. She knew that he was leaving for a good reason, but she felt so comfortable and safe when wrapped in his arms. Normally she wasn't a cuddly person, but Dannii could be held by Azerail forever. When Azerail mentioned making her his forever she felt her heart skip a beat, and a warm blush spread on her cheeks. She quite liked the sound of that. Dannii stood up, and made her way over to him; her stride reminiscent of a lioness stalking its prey. She wrapped her arms around him, careful not to spill the floo powder in his hand, and kissed him passionately. "Just be back soon." She purred.

Azerail couldn’t help but notice how her stride was. Graceful, almost threatening. Wait, why did that want him to take her right there? No, no he had to go ring shopping. Maybe after. Yes, after would have to do. Azerail kissed her with as much passion while hanging on to the floo powder. Once she separated from him, he smirked and whispered, “I promise I won’t be long, kitten.” Azerail stepped into the fireplace, and threw the powder down, going back to his birth country, to ring shop.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back