You're quite sure?

Jacen Venturino

Jace chewed his lip as he wondered around on the porch of his girlfriends home. He was nnervous, really nervous. Right now he'd rather be in exams than doing this because he was so nervous. Meeting someone parents was always awkward, but meeting a girls father was like a death wish. What if Aimee's father didn't like him? What if he stuffed up and was thrown out of the house? He wished he had some backup, that would make him feel much better, even thiugh Aimee was with him, she probably didn't know what he was feeling, because he doubted she had ever had to meet her girlfriends father. Running his fingers through his head, he turned to his beautiful girlfriend, she was gorgeous, and he was lucky to have ssomeone as great as her with hhim, they always had fun together, even the times when Jace would show uup late, or would do something that would ruin the mood or say something dumb, she still put up with him. Aimee deserved a mmedal, Jace was sure ofof that. He'd gotten her a present, but he hadn't had the time to give it to her, it never seemed like the right mmoemnt, so he still hhad it in a llittle box in his pocket. It wasn't a ring or anything, because Jace did love her, well, he was sure hhe did, but even he knew that it would be stuoid toto even be considering mmarriage, they were far too young and they had only been dating for a little bbit. So he got her a lovely nnecklace instead when he was back in France shopping with his brother. He smiled aat tthe thought when he and DDyfan were running around looking for the perfect present, well, dyfan did most of the running since Jace would just walk off and accidently leave his slightly older brother standing all alone and confused.

Jace walked up to Aimee and hugged her, it was mostly for himself, rather than her, but he wwas sure she wouldn't complain. ''Do you think hhe'll hate me?" He asked, resting his head on her shoulder, she was a little shshorter than him, but he didn't mind the height difference too much, sometimes he would get a sore neck from leaning it n her shoulder all the time, but it was his neck, hhe could do what he liked with it. ''I mean, should I be ready toto run away at anany moment? Or will he just glare at me occasionally?" He added, looking at the door carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back