Grace Winter

OOC First Name
Rachael
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
[color=000000]Grace Rachael Winter , [/color][color=000000]

398d5771.jpg

it's all about me !

Grace is an incredibly smart girl with a thirst for knowledge. She wants to know everything. But understands that is not quite possible. She loves to find out about ancient muggle and wizarding communities. And how cities had developed over the years. In short she loves history a lot.
Grace is a very compassionate person and is not often caught without a smile. She takes life in her stride with a relaxed and positive attitude towards everything. She is a very optimistic person. She cares a lot for others and will help them if they need her help. She'll do anything for her friends. Espically if it means that conflict is avoided. Grace does not cope well with conflict of any kind. She can often in situations of arguing get very scared and panicking. She has on more than one occasion, passed out because people were arguing. During these times it is the only time that people will see Grace stressed.
Grace has a very strict sleeping time, she sleeps upto 10 hours a night. This is due to inset routine at home, if she doesn't sleep this amount she finds it hard to stay awake all day and won't drink coffee as it keeps her very awake and jumpy. If for a prolonged amount of time Grace does not sleep her ten hours, she gets less and less happy and borderline on *****y. This is something that Grace hates so she sticks the routine.
Grace eats very healthly. She doesn't like sweets or fizzy drinks. She enjoys fruit and vegetable and it keeps her full energy all day. She needs this as at home Grace can be very energetic when she isn't nose deep in a book. She likes to go swimming and if she is Reading a very good book, finds it better to sit in a tree so she climbs the highest she can find.
Grace is scared of a lot of things. Small things like spiders and thunder storms. But she is also very scared of conflict. As it had been made clear. It is the only thing that causes Grace to really be scared. Grace is not scared of heights, which is why she often climbs trees. She doesn't however feel comfortable on a broom.
Grace is overall a very kind and happy soon to be 12 year old. Who loves to read and go swimming. She is very polite to others and is only ever herself. She would hate herself if she turned into anything fake.
[/color]​
[color=000000][/color][color=000000]

GRACEY IS IN NEED OF:
FRIENDS FOREVER
ARCH ENEMIES
A BOY
A MENTOR
:THANK YOU FOR READING

Well howdy ^_^ Grace sounds like such a cool character and I would really love to RP with her, so this is why I'm offering Andie here;
2hci43d.png

ANDREAkallos
Andrea has quite a fiesty personality. She is very laid-back, doesn't really care what people think but can be very self absorbed at times. She can be great fun to be around although she has a habit of breaking the rules and generally just rebelling against people. There's a reason for that which goes back into her family life which you can read in her CD if you're interested [OVER HERE]. Andrea is more of a tomboy than a girly girl and really dislikes 'glammies' and whatnot. She doesn't trust people easily and can be quite harsh to people she doesn't know but that's if you catch her in one of her bad moods. However once she trusts someone, her true Gryffindor personality kicks in and she will stick by the person through the hardest of times no matter what.

It is obvious that the pair are almost complete opposites but I do think that they could get along because of that. Like, Andrea is more of a free spirit and has no routine unlike Grace but I'm sure they could learn from each other which would be cool. Also, Andie could help her out in those conflicting times :r But still, there are a few similarities, like their love for trees, which is always a good thing in Andie's books :lol: .
Okay, well I think thats it, let me know what you think though,
- Louise :)

Andrea&Grace !<i></i>
Andrea is a wonderful character, this RPing should be fun. The two seem like complete poles of each other. But change is always good. Grace would enjoy someone who quite her opposite. She would take a while to perhaps be able to call the girl her friend because of the differences. but I can see the two being great friends in the long term. Andrea and Grace I think would make a perfect pair of friends.
Would you like to start something? Or would you like me to?

Hi I have Dymetris Kozlov, he is Russian native and I would say close to being a full veela because both his mothers are part-veela. Its a confusing story but you can read his development under my signature. I don't mind being friends at first? And see what happens? Dymetris has a bit of his future figure out but things tend to change unexpectedly for my character. Let me know if your interested in plotting with me? I'm good over pm :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back