Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Tomas looked down at the note with an annoyed look on his face. He had never heard of the boy or girl to whom he was to deliver the candy cane in his hand - the only thing he did know was that this person was supposedly a Ravenclaw which made the search a tad bit easier for him. Arriving at the Ravenclaw table, the thirteen-year-old did what he knew was going to work to get the person's attention were they here, ''IS CHARLIE ABBERLINE HERE?'' he shouted, looking left and right several times in the hope that Charlie was seated at the table.

He looked up at the realisation that it was his name that was being called out by the noisy Gryffindor and quickly said, ''Here!'' to stop the younger boy from shouting his name, feeling a little embarrassed. ''What is it? Are you here for the chess club?'' the Ravenclaw asked, having forgotten all about the candy cane deliveries.

Tomas frowned at the older boy when he asked if he was here for chess and snorted, shaking his head whilst saying, ''Definitely not,'' he showed the boy the candy cane with a note attached to it. ''I'm here because I've got to deliver this to you,'' the Gryffindor added, handing him his candy cane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back