Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tara
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Only two more roses. Just two more. Munching on the chips still, Stanislaw stopped a random Hufflepuff to ask for another Hufflepuff somewhere in the common room. It was a good thing that the others could be found inside, it saved him and his friend a lot of time.

Allison rolled her eyes. "How many Hufflepuffs do you have on that thing?" She inquired, wiping chip crumbs off her hands on her jeans.

Kas had been unimpressed to hear there were some first years outside in the hallway asking for him. He only went out due to the fact it was probably a rose, and Kas wanted it. It was pretty easy to spot the rose kids and Kas approached them dubiously, frowning at the chip crumbs everywhere. "I didn't realize this was a two person job.." He said slowly.

Stanislaw shrugged at the question. There had definitely been more on the list than he would've thought. Swallowing the last of the chips as a boy walked out of the common room, Stanislaw perked up and smiled. ''Giving roses is boring,'' he told the older boy, ''So that is why my friend is here, to keep me company.'' Would he want to sign up again if all he had to do was wait around a bunch?

Happy Valentines day! Thanks for all the hard work you do on Accio.

Vader

Kas took the rose and note with a nod, brushing off his hand on his pants before reading it to avoid any stray crumb contamination. "Guess I can't fault that logic," He said mildly. If he could tag along with Freya maybe doing rose deliveries wouldn't be so bad in the long run. Reading the note, Kas didn't know where Vader got time to run Accio, send roses, deliver roses, do his classwork and somehow not just keel over. Though maybe there was still time for that last one at some point soon.

Allison looked at the boy. He was actually really cute. "Who's it from?" She asked curiously.

Stanislaw watched closely as the older boy took the rose from him and started reading the note. ''A friend?'' he added to Allie's question.

Kas raised his eyebrow, looking up from the note when the two Gryffindor's started asking who the note was from. It was tempting to be cagey and play up how important the note was, but Kas wasn't sure he had the energy. "It's just a club thing, nothing exciting," He said after a pregnant pause, flipping the note over quickly so they could see before flipping it quickly back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back