Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
manaia had been sad since his dad left. But playing music made him feel better. so he had his guitar in the hallway adn he sat down and was palying some music and singing to himslef "dont waste your time on me your already a voice in side my head"

Ivelisse had been wandering the hallways looking for something interesting to do as even living inside a giant castle got boring sometimes. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed one of her classmates on the floor and changed directions to walk up to him. "Nice tune, bit of a downer though isn't it?"

manaia loked up when a girl from class talked to him. "i gess." he said. "i just felt bummed out"

Ivelisse scrunched her nose at the boy's response. "Oh. Sorry, I guess." She said a little awkwardly. "Does playing, like, make you feel better?"

mana nodded. "music always makes me feel better." he paused. "wat do u do when ur upset?

Ivelisse could understand music would make the boy feel better, although it did make her curious if playing something upbeat wouldn't work better. "I don't know, I guess I just sit it out? Or go for a run sometimes, that works for me."

manaia noded. "runing is good. i used 2 swim." he siad but cut himself of thinkin bout swiming w his dad.

Ive nodded when the boy said he used to swim. "But then you moved onto music?" She asked curiously. "I'm Ivelisse, if you didn't know, you're Manaia.. right?" Ive asked, quite certain of it since they had some friends in common.

manaia winced a bit wen she asked abt his swimming. "nah. i used 2 swim with my dad but i cant rly anymore." he sighed, hopin she wouldnt dig more. he nodded when she introduced herself, givin a small smile. "yea, i remember from classes." Hes aid friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back