Your Timing is Perfect, but not for me.

Lake Silver

Wand
Malleable Dogwood Wand 13" with Own Werewolf Fur
Lake was sitting in an old forgotten classroom brewing some wolfsbane when he realised he had run out of the most important ingredient, the Wolfsbane itself. Lake had noticed his supply's were getting low but he didn't realist he had run out. Lake pushed back his chair and it thud behind him as it tipped, the full moon wasn't for a few more days but he liked to be prepared.
Lake grabbed his coat and threw it on, his dark brown hair slightly damp from his shower he had earlier and since it was winter he knew that he might catch a cold going outside but he had no choice. The Werewolf shoveled some bags which were low or had no ingredients into his pockets and set off.

Trudging through the shadows ignoring bubbling students he made his way through a far courtyard which was rasher deserted since it was covered with a thick blanket of snow and ice. Lake huffed to himself, cursing himself for being so stupid to forget to stock up. Lake made sure his pants were tucked into his boots which thankfully had a thick layer of sheep's wool on the inside he brought from home so he was very warm. and snow wasn't going to get into his shoes. Lake trudged on, he was on a mission and he had to get out of the school grounds before he could apparate down to bleak street to get some supply's.

Clover had managed to skip another one of her classes that day, not wanting to waste any more time caged within a classroom, learning herbology. She had no business learning anything about magical plants; she wanted to be a professional Quidditch player and as far as she knew that had nothing to do with herbology. Although aimlessly strolling through the stone halls had proven to be as much as a waste of time as attending class was, if not more. Letting out an irritated sigh, the blonde ventured out into one of the main hallways, dodging the crowds of students in between classes. She always hated how crowded the school grew to be sometimes, but she knew there was nothing a reckless blonde teenager like herself could do about it. She was never taken seriously. Deciding to go out to the Quidditch pitch to practice, Clover made her way out of the school and into the cold. She never minded the cold when she had a coat on, and would have rather done something productive than waste time inside. Outside was still crowded with students wanting to get inside however. Luckily for Clover she seemed to be the only one wanting to leave the castle.

Breaking out from the crowd, Clover's eyes fell on the familiar silhouette of Lake Silver. He appeared to be leaving the school grounds, but to where? Clover wanted to find out. Quickening her pace, the seventeen year old followed Lake. Managing to catch up to the wizard after walking through a deserted courtyard, walking beside him silently for a minute before saying anything. "Where are you going on a day like this?" She queried the familiar seventh year before hugging herself to keep warm. So much for practicing Quidditch.
<i>
</i>

Lake heard a girls voice and he froze in his paces and sighed, he knew that voice 'Do you need rescuing again Damsel?' he asked calling back to her before he turned around and faced her, as far as he was concerned she didn't need to know what he was doing, and luckily in this cold weather with so many layers on she wouldn't be able to see any of his scar which would mean she couldn't guess what he was doing either.

Lake thought this Courtyard was deserted but apparently not The girl was hugging herself and he instantly thought she was stupid for not rugging up before going outside which reenforced the fact that she had followed him which he had guessed in the beginning. Lake sighed and took off his top Jacket so he was wearing a white T-shirt with a Brown long sleeved shirt over the top and walked towards the girl throwing the Jacket over her shoulders 'and the Damsel is saved yet again' he said in a blunt tone, he was standing rather close to her looking down on her, she looked kinda cute much more appealing then when she was vandelising but he quickly smacked the thought down and turned away to head towards the gate 'I'm heading out, is that a problem?'

Clover chose not to answer Lake's sarcastic question, instead replying by poking her tongue out at him. She didn't need rescuing again, obviously. They were still in school grounds so the worst thing that could happen to her was tripping and falling face first into some snow. She was sick of Lake treating her as inferior because she wasn't a man like he thought himself to be; she hated it when people underestimated her, however it did motivate the seventeen year old to succeed. What happened next surprised the blonde; Lake took off his jacket and threw it over her slim shoulders. Clover was already wearing a coat, so she didn't understand why he felt the need to give her his jacket. Nevertheless she didn't give the coat back; if Lake wanted to freeze in the snow then he wanted to freeze in the snow. There wasn't a thing she could do to stop him from making that stupid decision. "I would hardly call giving me a jacket I didn't need saving me." She reprimanded, now he was just trying to make fun of her, or so she believed.

Lake was leaving the grounds, that fact was obvious enough for a child to tell, but Clover had followed him this far and seeing him off at the gate wasn't what she planned. She wanted answers from him. "Where are you heading out to?" She prodded the older teen. Maybe Lake was going to lurk in a dark alley way again, to prey on another unsuspecting teenager; she wouldn't put the idea past him. Clover wasn't going to let Lake leave this spot until he gave her an answer. It wasn't her business to know where Lake was leaving too, but understanding boundaries had never been Clover's strong point.

Lake shrugged when she poked her tongue out at him, if she wanted to be childish fine, it didn't bother him. The Wizard felt like lashing out and grabbing her tongue to see what she would do then but she didn't bother. Lake chuckled lightly when she said giving her his jacket wasn't saving 'I could take it back, let you freeze until you retreated back into the school' he said bluntly 'Accept the Jacket Damsel' he said as he turned around to walk out of the School when she called after him to ask where he was heading he cracked his neck and turned back around to face her 'To save more Damsels in distress' he said as he walked closer to her 'But don't worry Babe, You're the only Damsel for me' he said with a smile as he lightly lifted her chin and moved his face close to her, Lake Quickly spun on his feels and started heading towards the exit, he wasn't going to tell her where he was going but if she continued to pester him it might be the only way to let her know, he wouldn't show her here of course, too cold.

Lake knew he wasn't going to get far so he stopped and turned around again 'Any more Questions Damsel' he asked waiting to see if she was going to let him leave or not.

Lake must have been one of the thickest people Clover had ever met. She didn't need a coat so possibly the only reason he was giving her the coat was due to the fact he truly wanted to freeze, and was using her as an excuse to hide that fact. Folding her arms across her chest, Clover let out an exasperated sigh. She complied and put the coat on, it was too big for her but she had worn worse clothing before. Clover stood silent as Lake turned to walk away, her features a little shocked when he turned back around to say something. What came out of the wizard's mouth really got on the blonde's nerves. Lake had already called her a Damsel, which had been degrading enough but babe? Lake had crossed a line, Clover already copped enough crap being blonde, but this was too much for the seventeen year old to bite back. He was being creepy again too, why did he have to move his face close to her? She had to hold back laughing in his face more than anything else. As Lake turned away once more, she quickly clutched two handfuls of snow off the ground, mushing them together in her palms to create a snow ball. She planned to hit him between the shoulder blades, and then next time he'll think twice about calling her babe. As she aimed her shot, Lake turned around again.

Clover had a delayed reaction hiding her snow ball, she knew she looked like a fool but hid this behind a smirk. She did have one question, the same question she had asked before and the same question she would continue to ask until she got a straight answer. Clover walked forward so Lake could hear her properly, she didn't need answers, but her curiosity had lead her past the point of considering that logic, she wouldn't have considered it anyway. "Where are you going?" She asked Lake again, sounding more demanding than before. Since he wasn't giving her a straight answer she assumed it was something bad. The blonde didn't want to be held responsible for not reporting bad behaviour to anybody, although Lake hadn't said anything about her vandalism yet.

Lake looked at Clover when she had a smirk, he guessed that she had something hidden but he shrugged it off. She seemed to have taken offence to his remark “Babe” but he didn’t mind. Lake smirked when she asked yet again where he was going 'To Save Damsels, just like I said' he said to her but she seemed to not want to give up, he sighed and slumped slightly 'I'm off to get Ingredients for a potion if that's okay with you' he said as he waited to see her reaction, She would no doubt have more Questions for him but he couldn’t care, he felt as if she could pile as many questions she wanted on him and he would answer them, within reason, she didn’t seem like a bad person... aside from the questions all the time.

Lake folded his arms and had a small smile on his face, she wasn't going to give up, Fine. He didn't care. Lake's eyes seemed to dance with excitement, he took a step forward and held out his hand for her 'Come on Damsel, if you're so curious' he said wondering if she would come with him outside of school grounds. He had his trusting smile but she might not fall for that. Lake waited patiently.

Clover was relieved she didn't have to keep asking Lake where he was going. At least now he had given her a straight answer, meaning he couldn't have been up to something bad. Or he was just lying to get rid of her. It wouldn't be the first time somebody had lied to Clover to get away from her prodding questions and minimal sense of boundary. The blonde did not mind this too much since she did get answers eventually; it just always took a while. Luckily she was always persistent. "For what kind of potion?" She asked, taking a step forward. The more answers Lake provided for her, the more questions she would conjure, it was only a matter of time before one of them gave up. Lake's smile set Clover off track, what did he have planned? The blonde didn't expect Lake would invite her to join him but she couldn't refuse, not since she had so many questions to annoy Lake with while they were gone. Clover refused to take Lake's hand however. She didn't need help walking and felt she needed to prove that to the other teenager. So instead of letting Lake lead her away Clover made the decision to take the lead, walking towards the gate in a huff without looking back, assuming Lake would follow.​
<i>
</i>

Lake watched Clover when she kept on pressing for Answers, yes he did feel comftorable talking to her but it was getting a bit to personal and he hardly knew anything about her. Lake rolled his eyes 'A good Potion, something above your skills' he said trying to make her angry again, she was fun when she was angry. Lake smiled lazily when she walked past him not accepting his hand and shrugged, okay fine.

The Wizard continued to follow her until she was outside the gate, he pounced and wrapped his arms around her waist and apparated quickly to a forest on the outskirts of a small village with shops. Lake let go of Clover when they arrive and put one finger to his lips as if to tell her to be quiet, someone would think he was trying to rape her if she started screaminig now.
Lake picked up her hand in his and pulled her along 'Welcome to my little paradise, They have the best stuff for potions, none of that school grade crap' he said smoothly as he continued to pull her along, he didn't have time to wait for questions of where they were or what was he doing and why is he crazy. he wanted to get this over and done with and back to the castle.

Lake sat down at a bench outside some shops with a fire dancing above it to keep visitors warm 'so Damsel, still want to be here or do i have to take you back?' he asked waiting to see if she would sit down or not.

Luckily Clover had ignored Lake's remark; she was acting more mature today. Usually a remark about her being stupid or anything similar would cause her to blow up in a concerted effort to prove she wasn't what people assumed her to be, today she had the ability to fight that urge a little more. Otherwise she would have slapped Lake square in the face a while ago instead of failing an attempt to fling a snowball his way. As she made it out of the gate, the seventh year felt uneasy that Lake wasn't walking by her side, had he tricked her into walking out of the school grounds by herself? If he did, that wizard had some nerve tricking her so easily. Before Clover had the chance to turn back and check of Lake was behind her, she felt a set of arms wrap around her waist, causing her to squeal before being apparated to another location. That was not what the seventh year was expecting. She would have squealed again if Lake didn't hold his finger to his lips, getting caught was not on her list of priorities, and making high-pitched squeal would have blown their cover for sure. They were in a forest now, completely different to the scenery outside of school, Clover would have liked to take in her surroundings more, however Lake had other plans.

She didn't fight back as he took her hand, and let the wizard lead her around. She didn't know where she was so trying to act like she knew what was happening would be pointless; Clover knew she would look like a complete idiot if she did. "I guess you could call this place paradise, it looks pretty bland to me." She replied, it just appeared like a forest to her, forests weren't anything extraordinary. The teen kept her mouth shut, not uttering a word until Lake brought them both to a bench outside a few shops. This place was quaint, completely different to the alleyway she had met Lake before. Maybe he wasn't so creepy after all. Clover sat down next to Lake, she had no intention of leaving now that she knew where he was going, although she still had a lot of questions that needed answers. "I wouldn't want you to go all the way back to school for little old me." She answered, gently mocking the wizard with her tone. He kept calling her damsel and she was ought to make fun of herself at some point in the hope he would stop referring to her in such a degrading way.

Lake was glad Clover was keeping quiet for once, it meant that he could do what he needed to do without drawing too much unnecessary attention to himself. Lake sat lazily at the bench and rubbing his forehead, lazily pushing his hair out of his face when she finally talked, he shrugged the place may have looked bland but it was a good place to find things.
The Wizard gave Clover the 'You're kidding me' Look when she mocked him, he didn't have the time, he had to get some fresh ingredients soon and he needed to know if she wanted to stay or not. Lake pushed his hair out of his face again 'I will either leave you here at this table or you can come with me in the shops, But on one condition' he said obviously ignoring her remark about going back to school for her and continued to talk 'You don't ask what I'm doing' he said plainly although his look showed that he was very serious. Lake didn't need to want to Explain to clover about what he was brewing, it was something he wasn't ready to trust her with just yet.

Lake stood up and waited for an Answer as he walked towards the door of the shop they were standing in front of 'Don't worry, i won't leave you behind if you chose not to come' he said with a toying smile, he wouldn't leave her behind like he said but it was fun to toy with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back