Your excused

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai was not having a pleasant Saturday afternoon. Her cat had gotten together with another cat in the castle and now the owner wasn't leaving her alone. The kittens had not gotten any of Heruken's delightfully standoffish disposition and where disgustingly cute. Heruken seemed to think very much the same because he wasn't staying around that dorm anymore. She only hoped that if she continued to ignore the girl she would go away too. Ai hated most people for one reason or another and those she didn't even give the pleasure of acknowledged thought she was at best stuck-up.

Ai was also of the nature that she didn't care what other people thought about her. Not much anyway. Her grandmother's approval was everything to her. Ai would never say this though. It would mean the end of the reputation she had built for herself. Not to mention it would mean a difference in the way people looked at her. Ai only had one person look at her in a loving manner and that person was gone. This was all fine and good for Ai. She didn't need a boy distracting her from her quest for knowledge. Ai took a seat at the very end of the Ravenclaw table, gave some of the first years of this year a icy glare making them go away then started to take her breakfast. Even though she wasn't at all happy to be sharing a table with anyone Ai was happy to be left alone.

Sirius walked through the ground floor muttering things to himself over and over again as if something was bothering him. Well, someone was bothering him. He got into a small argument over a small issue and another student had to make a big deal out of it. Sirius just left the conversation and told the student off to leave him alone. Being pretty stressed, he thought of walking towards the great hall, where he thought he might be able to get some fresh air at the Ravenclaw table, or so he thought. Stomping his feet as he walked, having his hands in his pockets and his head little down, but still up high enough to look forward, he made his way to the Ravenclaw table.

As he reached the table, he saw a bunch of student's sitting in one side of the table, having a few laughs and just plain out having fun. Sirius's attention drew towards the other end of the table, where he saw someone just sitting there, in their own thoughts and seemed as if the person was in deep trouble. As he walked closer, he noticed that it was a girl and she seemed to be either wanting to stay away from a crowd of student's, or people just don't like her. He walked closer to her, standing next to her, trying his best not to startle her, he said, "Lonely now are we?" Sirius really didn't like to see other people being lonely since he once was a loner in his past, but that all had changed. "I take it you need some company?" said Sirius as he sat next to the girl with a smile on his face.

Ai's ice like stare met with an older boy. He wasn't older by much but she was sure that he was in one of the older classes. This was because she had taken the time to remember the name of every single student in the roster she had found. "Sirius Snape I presume." She said as she looked him up and down. There was nothing about him that screamed pureblood or cold for that manner. All of Ai's friends where cold to the world or at least most of it. It seemed like her good friend Alayha had true feelings for her future beau. This waas a lot more than she could say for a lot of people that where still only just dating. "What ever gave you that clearly incorrect inpression?" She asked in her cool, clear nonotone. It was as if she where trying to take a bite out of him with frozen teeth.

She took a bite out of the biscut that she had coated with butter while looking though her bag for one of her text books. She found that if she started reading people where less apt to talk to her because they thought she was busy. In truth she may have read the books she carried around with her maybe a hundrend times before school was even in. "No I don't need anything of the sort. Useless, brainless twitterers the lot of them." She said without any note of remorse or sypathy at all. She also gave the impression that she didn't even want Sirius. Ai cracked open the book to random page and started to read carfuly.

Sirius raised his right eyebrow when he heard the girl saying his name. It was a little surprising for Sirius for him to hear his name from a total stranger, though more curiously, he wanted to know how this girl knew his name. Was she in one of his classes? Maybe she was a friend of his own friend's but he never noticed her. "Yes, Sirius Snape is the name." Replied Sirius with a smile. "Now what is yours?" Asked Sirius with a smile. Sirius could tell that this girl had a lot of hatred and she has suffered a lot in her life so far, or to his guess that he. He observed the way she talked in a careful manner, examining every word she spoke carefully, the way she said it and everything. Sirius felt something as if he had to do something, but he didn't know for who and for what reason. "Let's see now. Across the table are a bunch of other people, perhaps you could go and talk to a few?" said Sirius. It was true, Sirius has felt what it felt like to be lonely all the time, how it felt to be hated and how it felt to be hurt. "Or maybe we could talk?" asked Sirius with a smile.

Seeing clearly that she wanted to have no part in any discussion since she started to mind her own business, eating her biscuit, Sirius felt as if he should leave her alone, but seeing those cold eyes, the cold attitude and just overall something horrible and just feeling bad, he decided he would just stick around and see what he could come up with to talk up a conversation with this girl. "Useless and brainless? That includes me and you?" Asked Sirius with a puzzled face. Directing his attention towards the textbooks she had, he was wondering what she was studying. "What are you studying there?" asked Sirius. Sirius didn't want to bother her too much because he didn't want to annoy her or irritate her, but he just didn't want to leave her because he felt as if she needed someone to talk to, even if she may not admit it.

It pleased Ai slightly to see that he was a little put off by her learning his name. Ai again made it a point to remember the names of everyone in the school on paper or from the year book so if she ever came across them she knew exactly who she was talking to. Ai had been gifted with the brain of a mini computer. At first she had thought that this made it so it was impossible for her to understand something like love Ai had been taught wrong by a much-to-loud-much-to-bright Gryffendor. This was a secret she would take to her grave though. Dragonski had left her and she would never get him back. She wouldn't want him back how anyway. This Sirius seemed to be close to the brightness that she had grown to detest but he wasn't enough to make her want to hide under her cloak. "The name is Ai. Spelled A.I and pronounced the same." She said her voice again very flat. Ai scanned Sirius again then looked back at her book. "I very much doubt that you will have anything interesting to talk to me about." She said bluntly. Ai was never really rude to people she was just very, very, very honest with what she thought.

Sirius made a comment that wiped that disgusting grin of his face and Ai felt a moment of triumph. There was only a moment though because his puzzled look didn't last long. "Me of course not. I'm not chattering away like some bird trying to attract a mate." She said as if she where no more than stating a fact. "You on the other hand are not impressing me." She said again very honest with what she was thinking and what she wanted to come out of her mouth. "Alchemy." Ai said to his last question. Ai really could not understand the kind of people that forced their attention on people that clearly wanted to be left alone. Ai had her friends. They where good ones too. They liked her with her attitude and such. Yes they where some what related to some of the most annoying people but still.

Sirius raised his eyebrow when she told him her name and she pronounced it for him as well. Being a little ticked off, Sirius knew how to pronounce her name. It wasn't that hard, although her name was pretty unique. He did like the name Ai and thoughts that it was a good name. "Ai, very creative and a unique name I must say." said Sirius with a smile. Sirius was still puzzled as to why this girl was acting the way she was. He wanted to get more into her, see what she tells him, get more closer to her and make her his friend, or even best friend. Sirius didn't have any body in his life right now that was close to him, and he needed someone. He had a strong feeling that he could make Ai closer to him, but it would require a lot of patience on his part, which he had and he knew that the way she talked to him, with a cold shoulder and a cold attitude, it would require him to tolerate a lot, which he was wiling to. She said that he might not have anything to talk about with her, but Sirius was very much more clever than Ai thought. She didn't know the kind of person Sirius was now. His whole life had change since the day he changed his name, he was a reborn person. "Let's see. Do you listen to any music?" asked Sirius with a smile as he moved closer to Ai and made himself comfortable on the seat. Sirius wanted to start of easy and have the conversation pick up lightly. "You can ask me any questions if you wish." said Sirius.

Listening to Ai and her comment that being brainless and useless didn't include her, Sirius instantly picked up that she thought of herself as a person of above stature. There were many things that Ai didn't know that she could use to her advantage, but slowly, Sirius would make her aware of it. "Talking with other's isn't a crime you know. You're 'chatting' with me right now, does this mean you're trying to attract me towards you? As per your example." Replied Sirius. Sirius listened to Ai saying that he wasn't impressing her. With a puzzled thought, Sirius wasn't even trying to impress Ai, nor did he want to right now. It wasn't the right time, he first had to make her feel comfortable around him and then he would try to make her smile and put a better impression on her. "I see." Replied Sirius with a smile. Sirius knew that her being very straight forward would be good for him, instead of her trying to hurt him, she was actually helping him. "Alchemy huh? Interesting." said Sirius. Sirius then took out some chocolate bars out of his pocket and forwarded one to Ai and asked, "Would you like to try one?" Sirius smiled.

Ai listened to Sirius very carefully and thought of the HallButcher girl and how she had insisted on talking to her too. About her cat no less. She was very aware that her animal was a gorgeous creature thank you very much she didn't need a little first year nobody telling her that it was. Ai had let her ice melt once and had gotten hurt because of it. No she was happy with her friends and her books. The world of ice was the safest place for Ai to be. Her ice was protecting her better than anything else could. "Only one kind." She said then listened to him utter complete and uninteresting nonsense that made Ai want to scratch his eyes out for invading her brain cells with things that she didn't need to hear. Ai even shuttered at the thought of trying to bring something like him into her life. "I will make this very clear to you and everyone else who thinks I am a 'nice person at heart'" She said with a clear sneer in her monotone voice.

"I hate chocolate, I hate people, I hate being pressured to talk and I am defenetly hating you." She said with that she slammed her book shut and picked up her bag. A slender black head came out from under the bench and hissed before curling up against Ai's leg. Heruken had decided to come with her and Ai had not objections. Ai shot the obnoxiously dense boy another icy glare and aimed for the Great Hall door. Ai was irritated to stay the lest. Her anger problems where getting better in the sense that she hadn't put one in her cheek for suggesting that she was trying to somehow involve herself with him. Come to think about she should have just popped him one in the mouth for even daring to invade her space. This wasn't over she could tell that now but Ai knew that she could take whatever came her way.

Wrong topic.

All of a sudden, Sirius felt a rise in negativity from Ai as she slammed her book shud commenting negatively towards him and anyone else who could hear her. Sirius was a little surprised with the reaction he got from her, all he was trying to do was rack up a conversation with her. He knew what she was going through because he had been in her shoes already, and being hated, hating others, feeling angry and depressed all the time is what was in Sirius's past and he didn't want it coming back to him, nor did he want to see someone else suffering the same fate. Sirius noted the comment that she hated him. It was really interesting to hear such word 'hate' coming our of Ai's mouth because it had been only few minutes since they started talking and already she was 'hating' him. "Hate is too much of a strong word Ai." said Sirius. Hate was the last word that someone should use when they couldn't take it anymore, though from the looks of Ai's situation, it seemed that Ai could use the word hate, but she should refrain. He knew that she didn't care about anything or anyone and only cared for those she was friend's with, but he noted in his mind that she needed a certain someone in her life to accompany her.

As she started to walk away, Sirius sat there thinking to himself as to what he should do. On one hand, he didn't want to bother Ai since she was angry and irritated, but on the other hand, he didn't want her to do something she would regret. He rose his head and stood up fast. Starting to walk towards the Great Hall door as well, he caught up to Ai, put his right hand onto her leg arm, clipped himself and pulled her towards him. "Now listen to my words and listen to them carefully." said Sirius in a serious tone. "I don't care if you hate the world, you hate me, you hate chocolate or anything. I don't give a crap." Sirius gave a cold look to the student's who were looking at the two and gave them a sign to mind their own business, and looked back at Ai, then continued, "I HATE seeing someone in your position. Believe it or not, I use to be how you are. Cold, mean, hateful, hated and whatever else you want to say. I pulled myself out of it after almost giving up my life, and I don't want you to suffer the same fate." said Sirius. Sirius really didn't want the same thing happening to Ai. For some reason, he felt something towards Ai, it was as if his mind was telling him that he needs to help Ai in any manner possible, even if she may hate him in the end, he just wanted to see the satisfaction of helping Ai get through all of this.

Hate was the easiest feeling for Ai to have. Everything else was null. Ai didn't want it so she didn't feel it, or that was what she told herself was what was happening. Other things brought on weakness so she only allowed herself for people that could take care of themselves. Her friends would never allow anything happen to them so she didn't have to allow her emotions to show. She could be the little robot that she had been raised to be with no cares or emotions just the drive for power and to crush all those that got in her way. Her eyes flashed as Sirius got a hold of her. People where looking at they where gasping. By now people knew that Ai liked to be left alone. Ai didn't take her arm away from Sirius instead she pulled the rest of her body back and place a good punch right on Sirius' nose.

Ai's grandmother had told Ai that muggle dueling was a useless thing to learn but Ai had seen that there where more than a few times when wands just didn't cut it. That and nothing got ones point across better than the sound of flesh against flesh. "What are you talking about? You say you don't care about what I'm telling well I don't care about your ridiculous little opinions. Whatever you've experienced is your bother not mine." She said her voice smooth but still toneless. There seemed to be no emotion going through that china doll face. Ai aimed for the diafram because she had fathomed by just being unwillingly pressed against him that Sirius was strong and aiming for the stomach would hurt her hand rather than knock the wind out of him like this blow should have done. "Don't ever touch me again." She finished walked away shaking her head to make the smooth black hair scatter around her as if this would take all the stress away.

Having grabbed Ai, he felt something strange and he couldn't point on it. He had a feeling that something was about to happen, something violent. It was either than Ai was going to say something or get physical with Sirius and cause damage to him. Sirius remembered an old trick his grandmother taught him and with old magic that was taught to Sirius how to defend himself in quick action, so he started to chant to himself the old magic his grandmother taught him. Soon enough, he noticed Ai clenching her fist and coming towards Sirius's nose. Sirius was lucky that in time, the magic came into affect and he didn't receive any damage, nor did Ai. Sirius thought that Ai was a really interesting person to be around. He found her interesting in many ways, especially her being violent. "You rack up a good punch there." said Sirius with a smirk. Sirius was pretty impressed with how she handled herself, even without magic, which was more impressing to him. The only thing that Sirius was glad for was that she didn't hurt herself and that he was okay as well. "Nice try though. Try it on someone who can't anticipate next time." said Sirius with a wink.

Sirius raised his eyebrow again when he heard Ai say that he didn't care about what she said. Of course he cared, that's the whole reason why he wanted to help her. If Sirius didn't care about what Ai thought, then he would have just left her at the table and would have never spoken to her again. "I don't care? You obviously misunderstood me." Corrected Sirius. Sirius really did hate it when there were misunderstandings between people and he always tried his best to get past them. "I do care about what you think, if I didn't, then I wouldn't have came after you." said Sirius with all honesty. Truth was, helping Ai wasn't the only reason he was coming after her. He was being attracted to her for some odd reason, even though she was being rude to him, he didn't care, all he wanted was to just help her. "Don't ever touch you?" said Sirius with a smirk. "Whatever you say." said Sirius rolling his eyes. Sirius knew that Ai doesn't care about him or what he thought of her, but that hopefully would soon change if Sirius tried hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back