Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Spending some of her limited free time at Obsidian Harbor with the children, Kida decided to visit the Apothecary, whilst there she found some de-aging potions and eagerly purchased some. She returned to school to teach her class a few days later and decided to bring the potions along with her, along with Her and Aeon's old school Uniform's she had pulled out of her old Trunk in the attack, Knocking on Aeon's office door once she let herself in and put the two uniform's on his desk side by side and held out two Vial's of the De-aging potion one for Aeon to take 'Hungry?' she asked with a devious smile on her face.

Aeon glanced up from his desk as the sound of knocking invaded the quiet of his office, before the door was thrown open. not surprisingly, it was Kida who had let herself in. "At least you knocked." He remarked with a roll of his eyes, which then fell upon the uniforms and vials she had brought with her. "Well, I just had lunch. What is all this?" He asked curiously, unsure as to why she had brought in his old Gryffindor robes, or even where she had found them. did she go through his old stuff?

Kida scoffed at Aeon's remark about knocking, he lived with her for a long time and ate her food, but she had to knock on his office door now. 'Always, and too bad, We're going to have some fun' she said pushing the Vial towards Aeon again 'Take it and get dressed' she demanded waiting for Aeon to take the vial from her hand

"Fun? But we're adults now, it's against the rules to have fun." Summers grinned, reaching out to take the vial she had offered him. He shook it once, wondering what on earth was inside. He'd never payed all that much attention in Potions. They all looked the same. Shrugging, he popped open the cork and took a drink, knowing she probably wouldn't tell him what it was anyway. The effects didn't take long to settle in, and he could already feel his face shifting. "Oh Merlin, you haven't given me Polyjuice Potion have you?" He asked as he brought a hand up to touch his face. A tingling sensation danced across his skin and traveled down the length of his body.

Smirking at Aeon's remark she watched as he took the vial from her and popped the cork, draining the entire contents 'Surprise it's poison!' she joked 'Now your position is mine!' Kida chuckled and quickly took the cork out of her vial and downed the liquid before Aeon could tackle her and knock it out of her hands. 'Not Polyjuice my dear cousin, De-aging potion, we're going to be 16 again!' she exclaimed feeling the tingling sensation run down her back. 'Get Dressed' she demanded again as she picked up Aeon's uniform and threw it at him before picking up hers and walked into his sleeping quarters to get changed, Knocking on the door once a few minutes later and walking out after the potion had taken it's full effect.

((To Compare: http://i.imgur.com/phu4ssT.jpg))

Aeon reached for his throat at the mention of poison, dramatically pretending to choke, his eyes rolling up as far as they could go. "I always knew you wanted my position back, you monster." He gasped, surprised to hear his own voice sounding a little different, more youthful. He lowered his hands. "Sixteen. That was...a long time ago. Huh." He muttered, taking it in. He'd never used a potion that altered him in any way before. She left the room to change, and he took the time to quickly don his old uniform. Glancing up at a mirror hung by the way, he took in his new appearance while Kida returned. "Right, this is going to take some time to get used to. What do we do now?"

(( Comparison ))

Seeing Aeon in his old uniform she reached for her chest 'Oh my Gosh' she exclaimed, her voice also sounding youthful, she looked as she did when she was 16 before having Kids, although she didn't look bad as an adult, there were subtle differences. Kida put her regular Professor clothes on the desk and pulled out her wand tucking it into her Uniform before rushing over and grabbing Aeon's wrist, Dragging him along 'We're going to the Great Hall and attempt to blend in' she said as she ripped open his office door, carefully looking around the corner to see if there were any students before pulling Aeon out and slamming it behind the two of them.

Aeon was at a loss for words, staring at the much younger version of his cousin. It brought back a flood of old memories. Before he had a chance to say anything though, she was dragging him from the office to "blend in" with the other students. He didn't bother resisting. After all, it sounded fun.

Once they had arrived at the Great Hall, Aeon peered around at the other students seated for lunch. "I suppose we just take a seat? Eat some food?" He shrugged, throwing a glance to the Gryffindor table. "And uh, if anyone asks, what are our names?"

Kida rolled her eyes at Aeon's questions 'No, I was thinking we should hang from the ceiling and Practice irish dancing, Of course we're going to sit down and eat!' she said punching him in the shoulder, something that was acceptable now that they were young again. Aeon asked what their names would be and she pulled him back from peeking in through the door 'I didn't think that far ahead, I'll be..' she paused to think 'Kadi'

((Anyone Feel free to jump in!))

"Ow, meanie." Aeon said in a hurt tone, rubbing his shoulder with feigned pain. Meanie? Really? Maybe he was over doing it, he wasn't that young. "Kadi? Did you seriously just rearrange your name? You are so original." He scoffed, shaking his head. "I don't even want to know what last name you'd go with. Forst? Anyway, I think I'll be A.....aron. Aaron." Merlin, his wasn't much better. "Alright, we're set. Let's go." He stepped into the hall, heading straight for the Gryffindor Table and taking a free seat.

Kida wanted to fall down laughing at Aeon's choice of name, at least it sounded like Aeon, he made fun of her way of creating a new name and wanted to point out this choice but didn't bother besides he had already made his way into the Great Hall, Kida rushed behind him and took a free seat next to him on the Gryffindor Table, but of course first she stood on her chair before stepping off the other side to take a seat, picking up some grapes to hang above her face and eat off the stem. 'Professor's can't do this.' she said with a grape in her mouth.

Veronica skipped into the Great Hall. She was in a great mood. The Great Hall was uplifting for anyone, but especially if you were looking forward to breakfast after an intense fight with your hair. Checking once more to make sure it wasn't frizzy, Veronica bounded over to the Gryffindor table and quickly sat next to two older students. One of them was playing to grapes and the other was just sort of sitting there. She waved at them from her spot, leaning forward and around. "I've never seen you here this early before! Is this the first time?" She asked, immediately leaning over the bowl of fruit for the muffins on the other side of the table.

((Don't mind if i do ;) ))

Aeon raised his eyebrows in warning, before realising how vague Kida, or "Kadi's" comment had been. "Yeah, those poor professors. It must suck being an adult." He responded with the smallest of smiles. As he reached to grab a slice of toast, a younger girl popped up next to him. She wasted no time striking up a conversation, and Aeon was happy to see how friendly some of the students still were. It hadn't changed much from when he was younger. "Oh, hi." He said with a bright smile, a little unsure of how to act. "We just uh, transferred here." He lied, realising he'd not come up with a solid backstory.

Kida chuckled at Aeon's remark, 'Agreed' she said before noticing another student pop down next to them and wave at them, she waved back with her free hand. 'Yeah, It's different being here, I'm Kadi by the way, Kadi Forest' she said standing up slightly and reaching over Aaron or Aeon to shake the girl's hand. 'What year are you in?' she asked.

Veronica smiled at the two new students and shook the hand that was offered to her. "Oh! Transfers?! Cool! I've always wanted to be a transfer! Where are you from? Are you siblings?" She asked, taking a bite from the muffin. "I'm from England, but I've been here since first year. So I'm not a transfer. My brother transferred though, but he transferred out of here. He's graduated now, my sister too. My twin brother is still here though, but we're in separate years and he's a Ravenclaw. I do miss him though." She liked Kadi's name. It sounded exotic. "I like your name! It's very pretty! I'm Veronica, fourth year."

Summers had to resist the urge to laugh, or smack himself in the face, when Kida introduced herself as Kadi Forest. She didn't even try. He leaned back slightly to allow them room to shake hands, while stuffing the toast he'd grabbed into his mouth to give himself time to think of a surname, and any other information he thought he needed. "Cousins, actually." The animagus automatically corrected once he'd swallowed. Whoops, they hadn't given any thought to their relationship either. They did have some family resemblance. "We're from Australia. Some of my family come from England though. I've always wanted to go!" A lie. He'd already been to England on more than one occasion. "I'm Aaron by the way. Aaron Sutherland." He too extended his hand for Veronica to shake.

The girl started to explain all her family and she felt as if she needed to write it down to remember it all. 'Yeah cousins, I couldn't stand being related to him she joked remembering how often in their younger years they were mistaken as Siblings. Aeon introduced himself as Aaron Sutherland and she held back a smirk 'yeah Australia' Kida or Kadi added 'What's his name? Maybe we know him?'

((Sorry, Had to pick up mum from work))

"I knew you were related!" It was so obvious. There was something about them that seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "I've been to Australia, we went on holiday once. My brother wanted to look for Dropbears, but I don't think they exist. Maybe you know?" She asked, looking at the both of them. Dropbears had been the only thing that Kieran was interested in. Now he was off travelling on his own. So was Kelsey. "It's nice to meet both of you!" She said, shaking Aaron's hand. She looked back at Kadi when she spoke." My brother's name? Venn! He's a third year now. He can change his face, he literally does a duck face!" She grinned and tried to imitate her brother, but was failing quite spectacularly.

((It's all good))

Aeon's face lit up at the mention of drop bears. As an Australian, he loved convincing people that Dropbears existed. "They're definitely real! But they're only in certain parts of the country. In my home town there's a lot of bush, and they hide up there, so if we were walking under trees we had to make sure we carried pointed umbrellas. They're vicious. It's a good thing he didn't find any." He responded with practiced ease. He expression turned quizzical as she spoke of her brother. "What do you mean?" He asked curiously, though it was more to keep up the act. Aeon was aware of a metamorhpmagi's capabilities.

Finn was enjoying his breakfast and was busy shoveling a piece of bacon down his throat when he overheard a few people talking about Australia. His ears always perked up, and he loved talking about his home country. He noticed one of the boys talking about Dropbears, and he knew that the boy was just trolling the girl.
Finn picked up half the bun in front of him, that he had already lathered with butter, and threw it at the boy, before quickly facing forwards again, pretending it wasn't him. Though, he risked a couple of sideways glances to see what the reaction was. Ha ha ha, that's what you get ya liar.

Reuben dropped into the Gryffindor table next to his twin and grabbed himself a slice of toast. Having smeared enough butter on it to give him heart disease by half past nine, he shoved it down without so much as chewing. Suddenly, something across the hall caught his attention. The twins always had an eye for trouble. "Look!" he hissed through a mouthful of toast, elbowing Rudolf. "Someone's throwing food!"

Rudolf was pacing himself this time. After the indigestion he'd given himself on his first night, he'd vowed never to touch a pumpkin tart ever again. When his twin elbowed him, Rudolf followed his gaze across the hall. His face broke out into a grin. He looked around for a Professor, but as far as he could see, there were none around. They didn't need to say anything. The twins stood up, dropped to the floor, crawled under the table, and then as an afterthought grabbed a couple of grapes from the Gryffindor table and began pelting them at the boy who'd been hit with the bun.

Aeon or Aaron and Veronica were discussing drop bears and Kida chuckled at what he was saying, she leaned forward to grab a banana when a food projectile came towards her cousin, Kida had plenty of time to deflect the flying food but stopped herself reminding herself that she wasn't a Quidditch Professional right now she was a pretend Student, she sat back down making sure she was hidden behind Aeon so he took all the food and none got on her. in a matter of seconds grapes came flying towards Aeon and Kida instantly jumped up and stood, quickly jumping on the table, using her Banana to deflect the stray grape which came her. Whilst batting away stray food she looked at her cousin with a smile 'It appears we have a Food Fight on our hands' she said.

((Sorry for the delay, Mother stole the computer.. FOOD FIGHT!))

Finn was stoked that someone else was throwing grapes. He'd always wanted to start a food fight. He grabbed some banana and mushed it up before throwing it in any direction. Standing up on the bench, Finn yelled "FOOD FIGHT!" before throwing the first thing he could grab.

Veronica was getting excited as Aaron explained drop bears to her. "Oh! Well that's good then, I'm glad!" She was about to tell him about her brother's abilities when she was suddenly faced with flying food. Veronica shrieked and covered her hair, ducking under the table. Only there were people there too! She jumped away from the table and was about to leave the great hall when she was suddenly hit with food from a direction she couldn't tell. She turned around, her face a picture of the anger inside. "NO-ONE MESSES WITH MY HAIR DAMMIT!" She rushed back to the table and picked up a handful of muffin. "TAKE THAT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back