Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
First week back in the UK and she was already full on schedule. First day was attending a rugby game and the next thing she knew, she's in London to visit The Royal London Hospital's children's ward. Tea parties with the children was a nice touch and she wanted to do it, it was also a last minute request from her dad. She arrived at the hospital that morning, a few photographers looming when she got out of the car. She smiled weakly at them and requested them to respect the privacy of the patients, they agreed with her and exchange for an interview afterwards. The kids were all so nice and cute, they had teas and cookies at the cafeteria and she also gifted them personalized bears from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

It was a great source of forgetting and she was doing good at it. But someone in the crowd of kids asked her if she already has a boyfriend. That triggered her immensely. Teagan almost dropped her jaw at the question and it seems one nurse saw this and kindly asked the kid that it wasn't right to ask. The Countess smiled anyways and gave a little advise on love when they grow up. "If you feel that the right one for you is in front of you. Don't let them go." She was a hypocrite and she knows that but she can't help it. Her day ended walking out of the hospital apologizing. Teagan was so embarrassed that she ran out the door, camera flashes everywhere and the next thing she knew she crashed into someone.

Damien liked to visit the children's hospital. There were always a few kids interested in fashion and it made his day to see a child's face light up as they talked about their favorite clothes. Of course, most children didn't have much real fashion sense, but that was alright. It was always a good thing to be able to show your passion, even if it wasn't always the most widely accepted.

He took a sip of the mocha in his hand as he walked towards the entrance. It was unusually crowded and his brow furrowed as he drew near. What was all this about? The flashing cameras drew his attention and made it so he didn't see her until she was crashing into him.

"Oof!" He let out a short cry as his free hand came out to steady the girl. His eyes quickly flashed down and widened a touch in surprise when he recognized her. Without hesitation he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her behind some nearby shrubbery before anyone else by the front entrance could see.

The person that she bump into was kind enough not to throw her on the ground or snob her in front of the press people. Teagan looked up and was surprised to see a familiar face only to get grab by him to hide. In a few flashes, they were gone into a bush. Teagan's genuine smile came to form on her lips, a person she knew was a relieved to see in London. "Oh my god, Damien. It's so nice to see you." She gave him a tight hug. It was long enough for a friendly hug but then, another reporter saw them.

They were like vultures swarming at them. She didn't know what to do but Teagan had promise an interview with them once she was finished with the kids. One asked if Damien was her boyfriend, are the exclusive, is he going to be at her aunt's wedding. She was getting nervous but answered them hazily. "Yes, to all questions." Teagan gulp loudly. She didn't just hear her own answere would be a yes. Another asked if they can pose for the front page, she obliged with a fake smile. Teagan looked up at Damien, no clue if he likes this.

Damien was surprised when Teagan hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged her back. "Calm down now darling or your friends might notice us." No sooner had he finished speaking than the reporters had found them. He put on his best face so as to not embarrass the girl. He wasn't quite sure what was happening, but Damien was nothing if not a gentleman. He listened quietly, giving Teagan room to do what she needed.

He was surprised though when she said they were a couple. He kept his face carefully composed and stepped forward, wrapping his arm around her protectively. "So please, don't be too hard on the lady," He scolded them all gently once they had taken pictures. "She's had quite the day, so what do you say we call things alright for now. You've got quite the story already, so let's pick things up again later. Alright?" He gave them his most charming smile and it wasn't long before all the reporters had left.

Once they were alone again he looked down at Teagan, speaking low and looking loving in case anyone was still watching. "So, darling," He teased lightly, "This means I'm going to be taking you to dinner tonight. Hmmm?"

A thorn in her throat vanished, as well as the butterflies in her tummy. Damien was the perfect cover up for her but at the same time, Teagan was worried he might not agree to make it more deeper. Once the reporters were gone, it was only her and Damien and her two auror guards. It was legit the protocol she had to do whenever visiting London. Like someone would kidnapped her? Yes, she was known but who would think of kidnapping the blonde girl? Either way, she had to have them around. Teagan chuckled when Damien acted his best loving look. "They're pretty much gone, so, we don't have to act cute." The blonde Maxwell started to flatten his jacket collar, there were a few snaps she heard but after that, they were all just vanished. Like nothing happened.

"Although I would not say no to dinner but it's afternoon and I'm jack up on tea and cookies. Maybe walking to the park will slowly metabolized my stomach." She suggested with a smile. Teagan had no clue what was on Damien today but he looks stunning. But she managed to ignore that and took a deep breath before saying, "So, how do you want to do this? Twinning fingers or not?" She asked his permission or in her case, options. Their news would end up in the evening paper and one wrong move, their story will be on the morning paper.

Damien put a hand to his chest. "Oh, Darling," he stated a bit dramatically as he wound his fingers through hers. "This is so much more comfortable, isn't it?" He winked playfully and began to lead her towards the park.

"So," he began, swinging their arms lightly between them. "I know this beautiful little bistro downtown. Excellent food, mochas to die for." He grinned down at the blond.

"After a nice little stroll what do you say you change into something a bit more casual and you meet me there?"

Teagan chuckled at the dramatic fold of the scene in front of her. She'd only known Damien once before. She also know that he would be fun and seems to have a grasp on handling media. His hand twine on hers, a little bit of tingling sensation came upon her. Teagan ignored it with a small smile she made. They looked like a couple from a romantic cheesy movie as he swung their arms. It was an added bonus for people who wanted to capture them. "You definitely got me from the mochas alone." Teagan joked. She in fact wasn't a mocha lover but would try the sweetened coffee. Tea was her go to when she wanted a hot drink, the Countess prefer her English Breakfast tea from the Twinings company.

The blonde girl smiled slightly at Damien's suggestion to change her clothes for dinner and looked back at her auror guards. "I don't really live here in London but I can arrange a change of clothes. The one I'm wearing seems to be much formal. I did have to see some children and you have to be appropriate for them." She told Damien. Teagan was thinking to rent a hotel room for the day and it was like fate was nice to her, she saw one near the park. She apologized to Damien as she made a message to her other aunt who sees her financial uses to book a room at Arbor City Hotel. After the message and confirmation. Heer attention went back to the guy. "So, when I crashed into you at the hospital entrance were you going to visit somebody? A relative perhaps?" She asked. It was personal but she was curious at the same time.

Damien let out a low chuckle when she teased him on his mocha. She said she didn't actually live in London and with an apology started sending off a message on her phone. He smiled and looked around the park, enjoying the scenery. With everything that was going on currently he had a vague idea of who this girl was, but she didn't seem too keen on sharing it.

He decided to let her keep her secret for now; everyone needed some time off every now and then. She recaptured his attention with a question of her own and he gave her a lopsided grin. "Nah, no relatives. I just go and see the kids every once in a while. I like seeing how the younger generation views fashion and it cheers them up sometimes to talk about things they like." He told her.

She nodded in understanding once she knew the answer. He's into kids as well and he's trying to lift up their spirit by talking about fashion. Teagan gave her natural smile. Her first smile since the greatest heart break she ever felt. Of course, no one knows about her break up with Liam, it was only her dad who figured it out. "I hope you won't freak out when you see your face on TV being labeled as my boyfriend because ..." She trailed off, biting her lip. "You probably don't know me and I'm dragging your name with me." Teagan was worried. Damien was a great guy but she doesn't want to play pretend. Maybe she can pretend and not tell him. Teagan was slowly coming back to her old self and she didn't like it one bit.

Teagan was silent after, spotting a fountain in the middle of the park. She grab hold of Damien, "A wish is a must. Let's go see the fountain." She was rushing to it. The fountain was not that deep, the water falling was calm, only cascading to the form of the center of the fountain. Teagan sat on the edge but it was clearly not for sitting as she took one wrong move and her bottom was on the water. The blonde wondered if reporters were still around. "A perfect fit on a hot summer day." She joked.

Damien listened politely to Teagan's concerns and responded with a simple shrug. "Don't sweat it, darling," He reassured her, throwing his arm around her shoulders. "It will convince my parents what I've been telling them for ages- I'm straight as a bendy straw." He winked. "You're just doing me a favor. Apparently, you can only be the way I am if you're gay. As if I need a man to tell me what fashion is." He pe-shawed dramatically.

Teagan grabbed him then and dragged him over to the fountain was a must. He gave a small grin. He liked her enthusiasm, he had to give her that. He enjoyed a person who could enjoy themselves. He blinked in surprise as she went to sit on the fountain. He reached out to stop her, but it was too late. Before he knew it she was in the water with a wet bum.

Damien started laughing. This girl was definitely something else. He dropped his bag and removed his jacket. "Of course you're right, my dear." He told her as he put his sunglasses and his jacket on his bag. With two long strides, he executed a perfect spin and fell back into the fountain with a splash. He grinned up at Teagan playfully. He continued to lay there, his eyes sparkling. "So, since we're the coins, have you made a wish?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back