Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC First Name
Lemon
</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
alE-alexis-bledel-15181232-313-199.jpg

Bridgette Duquette
<SIZE size="150"><COLOR color="#CC0066"><FONT font="Georgia">

Hufflepuff First Year. Obviously, Hufflepuffs are supposed to be nice. Bridgette is no exception to the rule, and is the perfect example of a kind and caring Hufflepuff. She is very friendly, but very shy. Bullies love her because she's an easy target. Bridgette tries to see the best in people, which leads her to be easily trusting.

Read her biography for more info :)

I need any relationships for Bridgette, friends, enemies, etc etc. If anyone has a plot and would like a person, I would love for Bridgette to be involved with anything you have in mind.

Hey Sara is a Ravenclaw. She is very outgoing and confident, but was bullied in muggle school.
she is trying to make more friends and would love to be friends with bridgette Since Bridgette is a hufflepuff they have astornomy together and i think maybe history of magic, but I'm not sure. So what do you think (Sara has a twin by the way KK)

Tara is in a similar place. (I read the bio) she is muggle born, she loves art and beauty. she comes from India. she hasn't been bullied. though. maybe they should be dorm mates.

Hey Bridgette I have Shiloh if you want her. I think she could be a friend. The link to her Bio is in the siggie :)

Oh my gosh, too many people being bullied.
Amanda was, too. She's smart and friendly, and likes to be funny.

I have Kayden, who actually needs some friends right now, since he needs to get over his shyness. And since Bridgette would actually remind him alot of his sister (they have the same celeb) it might be nice for him to have a friend in Hufflepuff. There's a topic in hufflepuff common I just started if you would like to join.

I have micheal who would live to be the big protector of her. Micheal is normally going out and getting death eaters but he is taking a break from that for a ehile and would like to start protecting normall people. And i reckon you would make a great first client. Pm me if your intressted.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back