🌹 Rose Giving You wanna go Karaoke sometimes?

Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Unique | Talkative | Professor Maxwell's Asst.
OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Naomi was tired from that last delivery, she didn't know she can do such thing but she pulled it off. The girl wanted to rest but she only has two more and wanted it to get done. "Mr. Beckett, you better be here!" She yelled out once Naomi made her way inside the Conglomerated Arts Room.

Cas had been hunkered down in the arts room, trying to keep himself busy. He looked up from his painting as he heard his name, smiling softly at the tiny girl that entered. "I might be," He offered with a gentle laugh, wiping the paint from his hands and turning more towards her. "Can I help you?"

"Oh! thank the heavens. I've been around hunting down people all day." Naomi made her way toward Casper. "I have a rose for you." The Hufflepuff girl waved the yellow rose at him. "Also a letter."

Casper-s-Letter.png

Casper.
thank you for making me feel welcome in the conglomerated arts club. even when i was just a first year. thank you also for your work keeping the music alive. you are like sunshine and honey, and have a great singing voice you should do it more often.
Sky

Last edited:
Cas smiled shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, I'm here," He offered with a light laugh, hoping he didn't seem too awkward. He was relieved this rose was only yellow, taking it gently from the girl and looking over the note. He couldn't help but smile softly, blushing at Sky's sweet note. "Thank you." He told the other girl, slipping the note into his pocket. Despite his mixed feelings on Sebastians red rose, his guilt over the yellow rose from Linden, and the still very apparent lack of a rose from Lysander, the rose from Sky and Linden made today just a little bit less unbearable.

"You are very welcome." Naomi said when Casper opened the letter to read. She saw a smile on him. "I hope that made your day." The Hufflepuff continued. "Anyways, I better go and continue this delivery. I only have one more but I think I have to hunt them. Nice seeing you." She waved a bye at Casper and went on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back