You touch my man again...

Willow Holland

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Shedua Wood Wand with a string of Thestral tail feather 9 1/2 inch
Willow was with her crew. Even though she had a reputation for being a bad ass, thought it was nothing like the creepy girl that never let anyone see her face, she did have a crew made up of people that where somewhat like her. She did have a friend that wore way too much make-up and looked as if she where more likely to pull out a box cutter than a wand. Still they where good people when they weren't showing their teeth at someone. Willow shook her head at one of the boys that was teasing her a bit about having a boyfriend. "Ey you don shut ya face I'll have Jon come up here and kick ya ass jus to prove he's real." Willow said as she playfully punched him.

Willow was the last person one would think would have anyone. Sure she had gotten over her baggy clothing stage, waring shirts that actually fit her and jeans that would fool anyone into thinking it was safe to touch her. The boys and girls she hung out with knew better. People in Drumstrang knew better. Willow was no floozy and anyone who thought so quickly found out other wise. The seventh year that though he could force himself on her when she first got here was still under recovery even though it had been years now. The boy pushed her back playfully and Willow started on a headlock unaware that someone had just stopped in front of the group.

Zehava had no intention of doing work that day, not after the recent events she had been through. But not only had she seemed to have lost her boyfriend, but none of her friends were there by her side. Instead, they snigged at the girl 'stupid enough to get pregant' at school. She knew who her friends were now, and they were gone. Zehava looked up, her eyes stopping on a group of students chatting. But there was another reason that she had looked up.
The name Jon snapped Zehava to her senses. It was obviously just a coinsidence. She smiled and shook her head, believing she would have to be stupid to approach her. But a small, tiny part of her mind was stronger than her willpower, and she started to walk slowly over to the group of people.

She stared at the girl. Her hair looked slightly crazy, and she realised that she was stupid. Surely Jon wouldn't fall for a girl like this? She had nothing against this girl, but she seemed the complete opposite of herself.
'Hi'. She said quietly, a little worried but not turning back now. 'Could I just, um..', Zehava looked towards the others in the group, and then back to the girl. 'I was wondering.. No, sorry, it doesn't matter.' She said, and then regretted it. She turned and started to walk away.

OOCOut of Character:
Brandon wants some of the catfight :tut:

Willow looked at the girl then around her. She didn't seem like the type that would come near them let alone talk to them still Willow decided to cut the girl a brake. "Ey what cha got ta say no one's gonna bite." She said then the boy she had been play fighting with bumped her shoulder. "Abla por si misma." He said looking the girl up and down. Willow smacked him one on the head. "Ponlo de regreso en tus pantalones abusivo!" She hissed. They where really a scary bunch when they wanted to be. That's why Willow fit right in. She could be scary when she wanted to be too. She noticed the girl's eyes had gone up to her hair. Willow knew that she hadn't bothered to brush it through so her curls where all over the place but she looked alright.

This was getting dull for Payasa, the girl with too much make-up, so she nodded at Willow and had the others move with her. Willow knew where to find them if she wanted to hang out again. "Come on what was on ya mind?" She asked with a half smile on her face. Willow really was somewhat nicer these days even if it was only by a bit.

In order "Speak for yourself." "Put it back in your pants Rude!"

Zehava was getting more and more worried that the others would overhear what she had to say and hurt her. They were all bigger than her, and no doubt she would be flat on her face if she said anything that upset Willow.
She turned to face her again, glancing behind her and then speaking. 'I was just wondering, when you said the name Jon, what his surname was?' She asked quietly but politely. 'I'm sorry, it's just some personal thing that's all.' She added to make it sound better, but it still didn't. She was starting to regret ever walking over to them.

Growing increasingly nervous, images and memories flashed into her mind, making her want to cry. She held strong though.
This is for you, Emma, she thought. She would go to any length of fear or embarassment for her baby - even if she never saw her again. She didn't care that Emma was nowhere to be found, she knew they were still together in their hearts, and that Emma would somehow, never forget Zehava. And of course, Zehava was never going to forget Emma. Not in a million years.
Tears welled up in her eyes, but it was not noticible.

She wondered if she was doing the right thing, asking this question. What if she didn't actually want to know the answer? What if she said 'Holland'? Zehava guessed she would probably just accept her fate, run, not bother trying to live her life any more. All she wanted was her, Jon, and her baby. If the girl gave her the answer she dreaded, that was never going to happen. Though she was willing to fight, she was not prepared to make a fool of herself. Her fists clenched, even though the girl had not even replied yet.
Calm down, Z, it's probably not him. Then you'll laugh, apologize and walk away. Everything will be just fine.But she knew it would't be.

Willow noticed the girl's body language. She was a quite one really. Something that Willow could never understand really. When she had an opinion Willow shared it and if it hurt some feelings then they had to grow some balls and deal with it because Willow wasn't shutting up. She also looked a bit of a meek one but she would be ready to throw away the meekness if she gave an answer that she didn't want. Willow was more than happy to give her than but then again she didn't know what answer she wouldn't want. All she knew was the truth. "Holland. Jonathan Holland. Why ya know him or sommit?" She asked as she ran a hand through her mop of brown curls.

Willow doubted that she was ever really a girly girl. When she was younger she skated, boarded, played every sport she could get into that involved a ball and someone getting hurt. She had taken a more moody turn when she had lost her mother. Willow wondered when was the last time she had thought about Pandora Paradox. It had been a long time since she had died but Willow still remembered the way she would smile, the way she would hug Willow when she came home from Hogwarts or muggle school, the way she would try and give Willow advice even though Willow never seemed to take it. She had lost all that at the hands of Penelope. She had lost a chance to be a normal teenager who had fights with her mother because of Penelope.

All that hatred and hurt seemed to go away little by little while Jon had her in her arms. Willow loved him there was no doubt about that now but she had a feeling that things would not be so easy with him. "Ya might wanna ease up on ya hands gurrl or ya might make ya self bleed." She said nodding towards the girl's clenched hands.

Zehava shook her head. This couldn't be happening. She felt sick, angry, upset, and betrayed all at the same time. 'No..' She said quietly, not believing the words she had just spoken.
She swore at the girl, but not in a cruel way, just in an upset way. She couldn't hold back the tears any longer. And the annoying thing was, it wasn't the girl's fault.
'Sorry, It's not you it's..' She stopped her sentance short. 'Jon, we were engaged once.' She whispered, closing her eyes and beggining to crumple. She couldn't bear them being together.
She opened her eyes. 'How could you?' Suddenly she turned against the girl, unclenching her fist, but instead leashing out a slap onto her cheek.

She hit the target, and felt proud, but was now extremely scared. She just stood, wondering how she would react. Would she understand, or would she fight back?
Zehava could only hope she would choose option one.

Willow worked her jaw. It had been a bit since she had been slapped. She hadn't been in a cat fight since she was about fourteen. She had gotten over things like that right away. "How could I?" She asked unbelieving what she was hearing. Willow never thought she would be in the presence of an ex. A rather attractive ex at that. She was going to have to be careful about this one. At the moment Willow's calm broke and she swung one right to the jaw while the other hand when to stomach. There was no way a girl, any girl was going to get away with hitting her even if she was a broken hearted ex. Willow wasn't that forgiving.

Zehava staggered back, clutching her stomach. She had not been expecting that. She looked up at the girl, her face angry, and jaw throbbing, but she didn't care. She ran back forwards towards her, her fists clenched, and let her own punch fly. One fist landed on her nose, and she hesitated before she grabbed a clump of the girls hair and yanked it as hard as she could.
A few strands were left in her hand, and she looked back at the girl.
'You leave my boyfriend alone, *****', she said quietly, standing up straight to look at her work.

Willow felt more like a light tap on her nose because she turned as soon as she saw it coming. Had it hit dead on the other girl would have broken it. Did this girl have any idea how many fights she had been in all her life? The hair was a minor issue though it still hurt. "Ya boyfriend? Ho he's with me now!" She said moving fast grabbing the other girl to slam her into her knee. Willow would not believe that Jon would cheat on her but then this girl could very well be out of her mind. She didn't blame her. If Jon left her should feel the exsact same way. Thing was this girl was pretty. Pretty enough to get another boyfriend. Willow aimed for the hair too but she didn't just yank. She wrapped a huge chunk of it around her had and pulled back as she slammed down. This girl was being stupid really. She had the ablity to move on. Willow didn't. With her baggage and attitude Willow had found the only man out there that would deal with her and sooth her. Willow wasn't about to give that up for some meek slip.

Zehava cursed as she realised her shot to the nose had missed. All she had really done was make a fool of herself in public, and in front of a girl who obviously was stronger than her.
She lowered her head, declaring a surrender. This girl was tougher than her, and no doubt she would end up in more pain than her. She put her hand on her head, a small bare patch missing from where the girl had yanked.
Tears rolled down Zehava's face.
'I'm sorry.' She whispered, her swollen eyes red and puffy. It was no good. She wasn't ever going to get Jonathon back. The love of her life was gone. But maybe they could still be friends? Maybe he could still help her get her baby back.
'I was taken from him, I didn't leave him.' She said, just so things were clear. 'We had a baby, I just want you to know.' Her voice was low, but not agressive in any way. 'I don't want to hurt you, or him.' She said, about to crumple.
'I'm sorry.' She said again, and hid her face with her hands, taking steps back from the girl.

Willow looked, at a good five foot eleven inches tall, towered over the other girl and crossed her arms. She was taken from him. There where cases like that but she doubted that even a girl like this would not have the gull, the sheer straingth to fight her way out. Even so she doubted that Jon would be that cold as to leave a girl who had had his child. She remembered when she had though she had been carrying Jon's child. Willow had been ready for him to yell at her, call her a wh*re and leave her but she stayed by her side even when the test came out negitive.

This girl had to be lying. "Cha? Well then leave him and me alone chick. Ya is a purdy ya can get any guy ya want." She said putting her hands on her hips now. Willow wanted to roll her eyes. This girl was in tears. She had no sympathy for them because her aunt had tried to use them as tool against her many times. Tears to her were nothing. Still something about her falling apart like this played on Willow's better nature. "Don touch me again and I'll leave ya in tact ok?" She said offering the girl a hand.

Zehava closed her eyes and nodded, feebly shaking her hand. 'Jon's the best guy in the world.' Zehava whispered. 'Please don't ever hurt him.' She said, and turned away. She couldn't bare it any longer. She had to get away from what was causing her this pain. She stopped, and looked at the girl again.
'What is your name?' She asked out of curiosity. She couldn't leave without finding out. It would be stupid, uncaring, which was exactly the opposite of what Zehava was.
She wasn't crying anymore. She just couldn't. Instead of sadness, she felt pain and anger.

Willow gave the girl a half smile and wondered what was going on through her mind. There was no way she wasn't feeling it right now. "Willow Paradox an I would never hurt Jon. He's amazing." She said. There was something softer about Willow right now. Thinking of Jon made her like that. He was her world now. Jon was helping her with her music and with some things in her life. SHe could never hurt him. Even thinking about it made her sick. "What do I call ya?" She asked the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back