OOC First Name
Kaye
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Isabelle Vernier was going on a first date. The thought of such a thing seemed absurd. After all, she didn't even know how to talk to people properly let alone to someone she found attractive. On the bright side, somehow they thought she was attractive too and so she wanted to make the most of it before her luck ran out and her date thought she was weird. The morning of her date consisted of articles of clothing scattered around her room in search for something appropriate to wear. She had not ever been on a first date before and so the girl had no experience. She hadn't even told her father about her date in fear that it wasn't going to work out and so she had no one to turn to for advice. Eventually, Isabelle decided to wear a loose white blouse and a pair of jeans in her best attempt to look casual and headed out of her dormitory in search for Link who she was exceptionally excited to see again. She waited by the boys' common room, keeping her eyes out for any sign of him.

Link Raison was very nervous. He was going on his first date with someone he came to know and eventually, like more than a friend. Something about her made his heart skip a beat, and butterflies within his stomach. It was all rather uncomfortable. The prefect sighed, tossing the badge to the side and putting on normal, outside clothing. It was blue jeans and a white pull over sweater that appeared two sizes too big. To him, that was muggle clothing. He combed his hair back and hoped that he would end up making a good first impression with Isabelle. He would have asked Zelda for help, but she was not dating. She was too busy with her studies and being the Head Girl. It was rather annoying for the boy. He didn't like being the youngest because of this reason. One sister is out doing Merlin knows what. And one is too busy. He stepped out of his dorm, and eventually found Isabelle waiting for him. He gave her a sweet smile, before saying, "Hey there. You look very pretty, Isabelle."

I totally didn't forget about this

Isabelle felt her cheeks go red when Link appeared wearing his muggle clothing. She wanted to tell him that he looked hot in what he was wearing, or even sexy for that matter, but his compliment about her being pretty just made her blush even more. It was now that she didn't know what to do. She put a shaking hand inside her jeans pocket and looked shyly at the ground, her hair falling over her shoulders. "H-hello Link." she replied, not sure what else to say. Despite this, she continued to speak so as to avoid an awkward silence. "I like what y-you're w-wearing." Isabelle took a deep breath, trying her best not to stutter too much but realising it wasn't really working. She waited to see what Link would do, hoping he wasn't going to walk away from her as she bit her lower lip, thinking about how tight his jeans were.

This was almost making him so nervous, that Link wanted to rush back to his dorms, but it was too late now. She looked really pretty, and wanted to hold her hand. But with her compliment, it made him feel a little better, yet her hand was in her pocket, and away from his reach. Link finally managed to get the courage, "So, let's get some hot cocoa and some cookies. I don't really know how dates work, but I think it'll be good regardless because I am with you." As sappy as that sounded, and as corny, Link didn't know what else to really say. She brought out the awkwardness in him, opposed to his laid back personality. He just hoped his sisters would end up with better experiences. At times like this, he wished that he had a brother. Or a male cousin!

The sound of Link's voice made Isabelle melt. He was quick to suggest to they go and get some hot cocoa and cookies together and Isabelle felt pleased that he did so. She was more than ready to simply spend some time with him. "Okay." she said, smiling at him. "I want n-nothing else but to s-spend time with you." She began walking side by side with him along the different kinds of shops, really wanting to hold his hand. But if they held hands everyone would know they were dating and, as much as she was happy and proud about that, she didn't want that to be the conversation starter for gossipers. Nonetheless, the girl proceeded to take her warm hands out of her pockets and try to loosen up. It was just like going somewhere with a friend, except Isabelle doesn't have any friends and she wanted to do more with him than just friend stuff. Besides, she knew now that he wasn't going to run away no matter what she did and she kept telling herself that as they walked, thinking about nothing but how his hand would feel in hers.

She just wanted to spend time with him. Yep, there goes the blood flow through his cheeks, warming them up and also turning his skin red. Her hands were out of her pockets. Link looked down at his, before his consciousness started to yell at him to just hold her damn hand. How hard could it be? Just reach out and take it. Not forcefully. He can't be too eager. Link decided to do the right thing. One thing that should be asked at any point to do with anyone. "Um, Isabelle. Do you mind if I hold your hand? It is plaguing my mind on how I should have done this. So, I decided to ask." They were not far from the cafe, so they would be able to hold hands for a little bit. Link wanted to be sure that he could be the perfect boyfriend, without sabotaging who he truly is. Which is apparently this laid back guy that gets really nervous and awkward around pretty girls.

Isabelle couldn't help but glance at Link out of the corner of her eye as they walked. She couldn't tell exactly, but she was pretty sure his cheeks were red and it made Isabelle's stomach flip. She had just made a boy blush and she didn't ever think it was that easy. His next words came as a shock. He had asked to hold her hand and she felt her heart beating against her chest, not really sure what to do. Nonetheless, she did what she thought was right. "Yeah, s-sure." she replied, slowly putting her hand out beside her and reaching his. She felt her hand shake and she hoped Link hadn't felt that too. As their hands were finally in one another's, Isabelle's first thought was that he had a big hand compared to her small one and it made her feel safer as they continued to walk. She was dreading the moment she'd have to let go.

Link patiently waited for her answer, and soon enough, she said yes! Link slowly reached for her hand and linked his fingers with hers. Link couldn't help the growing smile on his face. He was holding his girlfriend's hand. He thought that he felt her tremor, but gave her a light squeeze of reassurance. He shouldn't be nervous to hold his girlfriend's hand, but he was. He looked over at her and continued to smile like he was the luckiest guy on the planet. Maybe he was. He didn't want to let go, so he used his other hand to open the door for her. And from there, allowed the first date to commence.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back