You mean you're with us?!

Teddy shook his head. "I only live with dad during short holidays like Easter or a couple of weeks in the winter holidays. Mum insists that I get my allowance off of her." Technically, Darren was the one insisting, this way the man could control Teddy in some way. It was the only way he could control him though.

"I take it your parents are divorce then??" This was Shaylah's first guess. She expected Teddy would probably explain it to her though. "I didn't even know my mum until two years ago and even then it took over a year for me to find out that she was my mum."

Teddy nodded. "Yeah, Mum married a d!ck and dad married, well, you know Stacey." He shrugged, Stace was cool as long as she was still looking for his affection. She would be wrapped around his little finger as long as she was worried what he thought.

"So basically, both your parents have married d!cks." Shay shrugged. "How much have you got out of Stacy so far??" Shay's guess was that Stacy was buying Teddy's affection which, if her guess was right, would be useful.

Teddy laughed and nodded. "Pretty much yeah." Shaylah seemed to be pretty funny as well as diabolically evil,. "I've only actually met her once but I got forty Galleons worth of sugar out of it so it was all good. I'm thinking what I can get out of her in the holidays." He smirked, she was closer to his age than his dads and seemed really desperate for affection. Easily manipulatable.

Shaylah smirked. "I swear that girl has no idea when she's being used." Shaylah had a thought. "Next time you see her, see what happens if you ask for a dog. Dogs can be a lot of hard work so she would have to pick between hard work and affection. Simple as. That way we can minipulate her."

Teddy laughed at Shaylah's suggestion. "Nah, I don't want a dog. I might ask her for a snake though." He grinned evilly for a second, manipulating his step mum could be fun.

"Go for it." Shaylah laughed. "I seriously want to know how she reacts. I think she might be scared of snakes. Odd for a former Slytherin but still. There you go." Shaylah shrugged and turned back to Teddy/

Teddy laughed. "If she's scared of them than it'll make it that much funnier." He paused before speaking again. "You say she was a Slytherin? I think maybe I should switch houses with her. She sounds more of a puff than me."

"Oh, you're a puff??" Shay shrugged. "Oh well. I suppose it could be worse. You could be a Gryffindor." She smiled at him at the thought. She couldn't see Teddy as a Gryffindor but it would have been better if he was a Slytherin.

Teddy shrugged. "I'm a misfit, not a 'puff." He snorted. "To be a puff I'd have to be like Alfie and that would just suck royally." He rolled his eyes at the thought of his cousin, Alfie Martins. Alfie was also a 'Puff but he was better than their other cousin, Jesse, Jesse was a pain in the arse Ravenclaw who had no back bone whatsoever.

Shaylah shrugged. "I don't tend to talk to puffs. In fact, I don't tend to talk to many people at all unless I'm threatening them." She laughed at the thought. "If you hadn't called me by my name then I probably would have beat you up." She had been curious as to how he had known her name when she didn't know him but now she was glad she hadn't hurt him-or tried. Teddy looked muscular so she wasn't sure whether she'd be able to hurt him or not.

Teddy laughed. "You mean try to? I played rugby and still do the training, you couldn't touch me shorty." He grinned, teasing was his forte, he was definitely good at it. Luckily he was good at defending himself as well, they usually ended up going together. "Anyway, I'm glad Trace told me your name, I wouldn't gotten bored stopping all of your attempts to hit me." She did look pretty small and feeble.

Shaylah laughed. "Just because I'm small, doesn't mean I'm not feisty. I've been in fights with people twice my size and still won." Shaylah had spent three years being taught how to fight by a professional kick boxing champion so she had some moves and the speed she needed. "You'd be surprised at how well I can fight." She grinned smugly but jokingly at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back