You mean you're with us?!

Shaylah Rouge

OOC First Name
Taneaka [main]
Wand
15" Ebony and Raven Feather
Shaylah sat on the lawn with her guitar by her side. The sun was shining and she had taken the opportunity to get a bit of practicing done. She hadn't played much since her dad had been sent to azkaban and it showed. She was making mistakes which she never would have made before. The distractions of everything at home didn't exactly help much. She sighed and took her hoody off so she was sat in a strappy top and 3/4 length trackies. The weather wasn't hot but it wasn't cold either. It was the nice temperature in between the two. She sighed and put her arms around her knees.

Teddy spotted Shaylah immediately, of course he already knew what she looked like. She was a little trouble maker so, naturally, he kept an eye out for her. "Hey, Shaylah!" Of course, he had to be careful, he had heard that she was one of Angela's friends and that would not go down well if she knew what he had done. "Got a minute to chat?"

Shaylah turned and frowned at the boy who seemed to know her. "Who the hell are you??" She didn't like it when people spoke to her like that when she didn't have a clue who they were. She had seen his face round the school but that was it.

Teddy grinned cockily. "I'm Teddy Cameron, My little sister is mates with your brother. Marcus ain't it?" He wasn't listening, he was just interested in the bit where his baby sister wanted to help him fight a family feud. "Well, she has informed me she is going to join your family war thing and insisted I tell you we're on your side." He shrugged and shoved his hands in his jean pockets.

Shaylah grinned when he mentioed the feud between her family and the Greens. She stood up so she was up to his shoulders. "Feel like proving it??" She wasn't about to take some one on her side when they couldn't fight. Also, this boy didn't look much like a Slytherin so she doubted if he was pure.

Teddy grinned and cracked his knuckles. He was taking after his father in the muscles and height area's and, if you asked anyone they would say, his dad was huge. "Bring it on." He grinned, flexing the muscles he already had from his work outs. "Who you want me to batter? Or, if you want, I can ruin someone's life. I've already done that once this week." He then realised who he was telling. "Forget I said that last bit, it wan't me." He was obviously lying now.

Shaylah was about to give him some lives to ruin when he mentioned ruining someone's life. This pulled her in more. "Go on. Who's life have you been ruining. I'm intrigued." She was more than intrigued. She wanted an answer and she wanted it now. She loved seeing people in misery. It was one of her favorite hobbies.

Teddy shrugged. "Well I would tell you but the word is you're friends with miss Angela Marion." He pronounced her name right, he would do, they'd been through stuff together. Not enough for him to get revenge for her slapping him though. Not many people got away with trying to physically hurt him, nt unless they meant alot or he was trying to play them.

Shaylah laughed. "Oh my god." She smiled up at him. "You know, you may have just earnt my respect. Number one, I haven't been friends with her for a while because she's a stupid little b!tch who needs to get a life. Number two, does that mean you're Teddy Cameron because if it does then I've heard all about what you and her got up to and I also know that your dad is married to a Green." Shaylah would love to have someone undercover on the other side. She knew Stacy wasn't actually a Green but she was close enough and if teddy got close to Stacy then Shay could find out information to pass onto tracy.

Teddy paused, Stacy was a Green? "Wait, Stacy's a Green? Sh!t, that's news to me. Yes I am Teddy Cameron and don't worry, Adam also knows what me and Angela have been up to." He smirked. "She really shouldn't have slapped me. Adam would still think she was a decent person if she had just walked away." He grinned. He wasn't entirely sure why Adam offered to still be mates but it helped rub in the pain for Angela if she saw them walking together and them both hating her.

Shaylah grinned. "She's a cousin to them. Her aunt is the woman who started this whole thing. Stupid tw@t." She shook her head at the thought of Sam. "Anyway, I think I'm starting to like you. Believe me, that's saying a lot. I have three friends and one is my sister. I don't get on with many people. But basically, I like the way you think." Shay was always happy to be friends with someone who thought about things the way Teddy did.

Teddy grinned and thought for a second. "Now that you mention it, I think I have, like two friends. One is Adam and the other is Lauren." He laughed at the memory of meeting Lauren. He still needed to teach her how to be sly when stealing. "I guess you make three." He paused. "Wait, you're sister, ain't that Sydney Caine?" He remembered her as well, he had hated her when he was a 'good guy' but now, now she seemed pretty awesome. Strangling an owl sounded like a good way to get what she wanted.

Shaylah definitely liked this boy. He was a lot like her. From what he was saying, his sister seemed to be the only important thing to him. Just like Shaylah's family were the only important thing to her. That and the Kalforovichs. "Yeah. We have the same mum." Shaylah knew that Sydney was only a half-sister but they were so close it was like they were proper sisters.

Teddy laughed. "She was hilarious, she strangled a girls' owl as leverage." Sydney was a good person, now he's had an attitude change. "Are you like your sister then?" He guessed she wasn't like her brother, Marcus, Tracey said he was a little sweety once you got under the tough exterior.

Shaylah laughed. She had heard about what Sydney had done to the girl's owl. "I am kind of. I beat people up for fun but she's all into fashion and I'm a tomboy." Shaylah knew that Sydney had tried making Shaylah more girly and fashionable. She had failed-obviously. "I think you can probably tell that much by my clothes." Trackies weren't exactly fashionable clothing.

Teddy grinned and nodded. "Trust me, no-one would mistake you for a girly girl, not even if they were blind." He laughed and sat on the grass, not bothered to stay standing.

Shaylah sat next to him as she laughed. "So, you got a girlfriend??" She wasn't interested in dating him. It was just the first thing she thought of as a conversations starter.

Teddy looked at her. "Weren't you listening? I messed up Ange's life, she dumped me. I'm free as a bird, not for long though." He winked at the younger girl and lead down.

Shaylah shook her head. "You may have my respect but that doesn't mean you stand a chance. I have a boyfriend and believe me, I'm not about to dump him." She smiled at the thought of Markov.

Teddy laughed. "No offence honey but you really ain't my type." He grinned, his type was the type that wouldn't really fight back. "I know a girl and, seeing as how Angela threw me away, I might as well mess around with her for a bit." Lauren was pretty cool after all and, while she seemed feisty, she never really stood up to him.

Shaylah grinned. "Good. As long as you know that you stand a chance." SHe leant her head back and let the sun shine on her face. "So, what girl you got your eyes on??" Shaylah's bet was that she wouldn't know the girl and probably wouldn't respect her but it was still worth talking to Teddy as he seemed an alright guy.

Teddy grinned. "A 'Claw called Lauren. Met her when we ran into each other shoplifting the same place. She's had eyes for me since then and, as I'm single now, I figure why not go for it, right?" He also figured that Shaylah was good enough not to tell about the shoplifting. Well, more than she was bad enough not to tell.

Shaylah laughed. "Yeah, good point." She smiled. "I've never needed to shoplift. I've always had all the money I need. My dad always completely spoiled me as it was only ever me and him." She shrugged then looked away when she thought about her dad. It was probably her only weakness now. She cared for him too much.

Teddy sighed. "See, you're lucky. I'm well skint and my mum is a b!tch when it comes to money. Most the stuff I nab is for Trace any way, so technically it's a good thing." He laughed at his lame attempt to justify his crimes, ignoring Shaylah's weak moment. He knew it wouldn't be best if he pointed it out, he could lose the almost friend he was making.

Shaylah shrugged. "Money isn't always great. Yeah, he can be good getting what you want but I would have been just as happy with my dad if we were poor. Money just made it so he could afford to get me a private tutor for each subject and three guitars to myself and four pets." She smiled at him. "If you need anything, I'm sure Stacy will be happy to buy it for you. She'd probably do anything to make you like her." Shay knew Stacy quite well and knew how much she had done to make Shay like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back