Status
Not open for further replies.

Kita Katsunie

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
You know what?s coming.

<t>If any one that was around here remembers these two where going to be around with Zazuka but the rules back then made it a little too much work to keep them active. After the rules changed I already had a few carries in Hogwarts and never bothered to bring them back. The Katsunie twins are back now and ready for action.<br/>
<br/>
The way I’ve written it in the Bios (which I still have to post but later) Kita and Kuyumo where moved after their mother found a branch of her Pureblood family in New Zealand who she knew was going to go back and tell. They settled somewhere deep in Bulgaria and the twins where sent off to Drumstrang. What I need for the twins now is<br/>
<br/>
Some friends<br/>
<br/>
Some enemies<br/>
<br/>
Some playmates (Ex: Kuyumo and Kita have some trust issues, while they are able to make friends it’s nearly impossible for them to find lovers. They tend to play games with boys their favorite being the Twin Trade off where one charms the boy then they switch off acting totally different from each other until the boy is driven crazy by the seemingly bi-polar girl or he finds out about the two of them.)<br/>
<br/>
And some trouble for them<br/>
</t>

You and your twins are disturbing to look at *flings a insult at your direction*

Twin deya if I had twins we would be called triplets and I don think the world could handal three of us.

You on the other hand are the kind of person that is used as a blueprint when an idiot is being made. *Smiles wickedly*

(Is this you vollenteering to be an enemy to the Katsunie girls?)

Mean Twin and I don't know >3 I never used Maya enough to see the type of person she is!

You went after Kita so I had to go for the throat. Anyway if you want to start an RP we can go :D

Its whatever :r I got two fist

Oh dear I though we where going to have a nice holiday in the U.S... Oh well *gets ready*

I vote frienmies!

Still need people for my girls :D

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back