You know life is crazy when you find your earrings in the compost bin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Yes, I did find my earrings in the compost bin. Don't ask how they got in there. I have absolutely no idea.
Our house is crazy at the moment. As some of my spamming friend know, I am moving on Saturday, and at the moment my bed is the only place I can sit that isn't covering in boxes, and, to put it nicely, a whole load of 'junk'. I swear I have more junk in my room, than the whole house put together. So far I think I've chucked out about 3/4 of the stuff in room. And about 1/2 of that is drawings of horses I did when I was younger. It's surprising I'm not amazing at drawing horses yet, considering the thousands I've done :erm:
My Mum is also now trying to blame my math problems on the computer. The only problem I have with maths, is because it's maths, and my brain just doesn't make sense of it. My head revolves around a wild imagination, and doesn't have time for numbers. Especially fractions :doh: I could rant about fractions all night.
There is also a mounting pile of homework, that I am working hard to try and eliminate.

So what I'm saying, is I'm really not going to have any time for HNZ for at least a week. When I say that, I might sneak on at lunch in school, and reply to important rps. Just nothing else really :cry:
Characters affected: Arianna Tipley and Luciano Rossi

The phone company people said that the internet should be up on March 1st, but that never works out :tut:
So yes, once we settled in our house, the internet is up, and my homework pile is pretty much gone, I will back full time.

Sorry to everyone this affects.
I will miss you all! :hug:
-Lizzy ^_^

Aw Lizzy I will miss our spam convos! But we have to text! I will make sure of it :p I know how it is moving, the junk just never stops. It has been two years since we moved into a house double the size of our last one, but we have already filled it right up! Anywho I hope you get that homework done! And yay for sneaking on at school! I do that every lunchtime too.

Can't wait till you're back!
Brittany :)

sorry you're going to be missing for a while but at least it's not forever
house moving is stressful enough as it is without you worrying about trying to get on here to rp.
Good luck with your homework catch-up and the big move and we'll see you back here soon

:hug:

Linda

Why were you even rooting around in the compost anyway??? Good luck with moving, I know exactly how disorganized things get (a year later and I still have a box of junk in my wardrobe... :r ) and hope you just make the most of it... if thats possible. Now, homework... yeah. Um...?

Have fun,

:wub: Olivia :hug:

(apologies if there are ramdom
Code:
<br />
s hanging about :erm: )

Huh, we both kinda got busy around the exact same time. (Reason why I couldn't even finish either of my Halloween threads but I really wanna make it up to you and Linda. :cry: )
Good luck with moving, and see you back on here! :D

:hug: :wub:
~ Kaitlyn

I totally understand about the Math thing, I happen to find it to be the worst subject ever and Fractions are definitely not on my top of math like things I can do. Moving also sounds really stressful too, but I hope it's a good move and look forward to seeing you around sometime soon.

- Jessye

Yes, the junk never stops :doh: Luckily I think I've got rid of most the junk, as it took me two days to clean my cupboard which wouldn't open before... :tut:
But yes, I purposely did two hours of maths homework when I got home, to come on here later tonight :wub:
Well, it's my job to empty the compost bin, and one of them was a biggish dangly one, and by coincidence the other, smaller one was inside the big one xD I don't go rooting around the compost bin, don't worry... xD
Ah, Kaitlyn it's fine :) Next year maybe?
Thanks guys :hug: :wub: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back