OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It's been a while since he left his room for no reason. And Conan Edogawa was glad that the choice he made to go to the Great Lawn was right. It was a wonderful day and he wanted to appreciate it. The birds were chirping and the clouds had different amusing shapes. The view on the Lawn was also wonderful. This day was just perfect compared to the past days. Reason? He just had his first fight with his sister. Yes, the first fight. He was one to not lose his temper on his sister, Ai. But, on that day he happened to lose his temper on her and it made matters worse. And right now, they consider each other as rivals. He figured that he would probably make up with Ai if she could beat him in any subject or sport that they are of the same level. Like Charms, Soccer, Transfiguration or others. He couldn't really compete with her in Potions right? Nor with Defense Against the Dark Arts. One of them would be at a disadvantage.

Conan sighed and lay down on the grassy ground. What beautiful clouds seen in the sky. There had been times where he would just look at those clouds. But, he couldn't really enjoy it right now. Not, with all his problems running around in his mind. He wanted to shove it off for the moment, but for some reason they just kept on coming back. And it was indeed annoying. Conan wondered what his sister was doing for now. He might be a bit mad at her, but as the big brother, he still cares and worries about her. Conan suddenly sat up and stared at the other people wandering about the Lawn, trying to keep his problems out of his mind even just for a few minutes.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"> It took a great will power for Benjamin's feet to drag itself to the outside grounds of Hogwarts. He wanted to spend the day sleeping, which was nothing out of the blue for him. Despite this, he felt that he needed a change of view. Most of the information that was in his brain had was all about the Slytherin dungeon, which he memorized when it was his first week of his first year in Hogwarts. As a second year, he tried to take advantage of the facilities of the common room and one of that was trying to sleep on the sofas. He did not know if his lifestyle was harmful to his health, even if he did eat in the correct diet and all. He continued surfing, even though he was overloaded with pressure from his parents. Arthur disapproved of his actions, whilst Isabela urged him to move and get his brain working correctly. Benjamin sighed at the thought of both adults, and jogged slowly to whatever place once he was outside the dungeons. His thoughts were wandering aimlessly, and he figured that the laziness in him would never fade. Isabela said that it was a teenager thing and he could not help but doubt whether she was correct or not. Teenager or not, he still had a mind that was centered around himself only.

Shortly, the lawn was soon in his peripheral vision. He gazed at it for a moment, and stopped his feet from jogging. He wanted to renew his mood, and he actually felt eager to approach the place. Benjamin slowly walked to the opening that soon led to the lawn, and squinted as he felt the sun's rays hit him, full force on the body. His own sea green eyes felt a brief stingy feeling, but it faded as his corneas adjusted to the brightness. Benjamin felt the soft heat waves approaching his skin in a gentle way, and he inwardly smiled at such a perfect weather. Benjamin spotted a sturdy tree not far away, and began to muster the idea of just climbing it and relaxing. He walked to its direction, and soon was letting his hands hold the rough bark of the tree branches. He climbed it easily, and was glad that he was getting the hold of climbing things with ease. It would add to his physical strength which he noticed was developing rapidly as a teenager. He spotted a strong branch that could hold his weight, and shifted himself onto it. Minutes passed, and he was sure that he was settled comfortably enough against the rough bark of the tree. His eyes remained open, as he enjoyed the serenity of the view above.

For a self centered boy, it took a moment for Benjamin's mind to register that there were people around him, but not as numerous as he expected. Perhaps there were around three or four that were nearby, and the rest were too far to even hear a conversation around Benjamin's area. He sat up from the branch and looked around boringly. A boy that looked his age just sat on the grass, and his expression seemed to hold a lot of deep thoughts. Benjamin tilted his head to the side, and spoke loud enough for the guy to hear, "You meditating?" He asked conversationally, and peered at him curiously. His stable thoughts of peacefulness were banished and he was aware that the face was familiar. That sign of familiarity wasn't anything good for the Slytherin. Benjamin felt that bad luck was following his back and he scowled at the guy. "I know your sister." He stated, ever so bluntly at him. "Who is a brat." He added in his mind, and temporarily smirked. He did not want to create a fuss on how his encounter with the girl was. Benjamin wanted to tell the Edogawa boy about the things his twin needed to correct about herself. Also, he thought that a brief rant was good for him to tell the boy that he was on the verge of throwing her through the window.
<i>
</i>

Conan's thoughts of his sister were interrupted by another boy's voice. It wasn't really familiar to him but he didn't want to just disregard the boy. It would be plain rude. And Conan definitely didn't want to be rude. "No. Not really. You?" he said as he looked at the boy who was sitting up in the tree. Conan wasn't even the least surprised when the boy told him that he knows his sister. It was quite a funny thought since no one didn't know who his sister was. After being featured in the magazine and all, he pretty much thinks that the whole school must know Ai by now. "Who doesn't know her anyway?" he asked the boy in a pretty curious tone. He didn't mean any harm, he was just curious.

"I'd be more surprised if you didn't know her," he said as he sighed a little bit, thinking about all the other people who knew who Ai was. Well, she did particularly made a number of enemies, from what he heard, she also went up against a senior. It wasn't really surprising for Ai to get caught up in a fight, and he couldn't really do much once the girl was irritated. "So which group are you? The gossip group or the enemy group?" he asked curiously. Well, there was a group that knows Ai because of the gossip, and there were quite a few who knew the girl because they got into a fight with her. Whatever the reason this boy has for knowing Ai, it might be a bit interesting to know.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"> Heavens no, Benjamin wasn't surely meditating. The Slytherin shooked his head twice and looked at the sky above. Meditating was only for the old, or so he believed how it was. It was not really famous in the Chase family to meditate on problems. Problems were everywhere around the boy and yet, he found meditating a silly thing to do. Perhaps it was only his teenage mind that was telling him that it was for the weak. Benjamin was more used to consulting other people in case he had any problem that was out of control. He usually approached the problem with a huge amount of smugness, knowing that he would overcome it soon. He was a warrior spiritually and he doubted if he would ever be able to fight physically as a thirteen year old. He did not like the idea of physically bullying someone, even though he loved picking on people for some entertaining. Benjamin snorted, amused with what the the boy replied with. Of course, who would not know of the stubborn first year girl? Not to mention, she was in Hufflepuff. As a Slytherin, Benjamin did not bother Hufflepuffs as much since it was rare that he came across a Hufflepuff. It was only until that day when he met the Edogawa girl - whose first name was unknown to Benjamin - and then that was when he met the fierceness that a Hufflepuff could get. She was young, yet Benjamin had a feeling that she was harsher than him in words but physically, he had no idea. "True. Because of the magazine, eh?" Rumour Has It had its benefits actually and whoever wrote that article about the twins was just a genius. Even if his article hurt him like a bullet, he actually had the time to laugh his butt of the other issues of the magazine. They were funny, and Benjamin did not know whether he should regard his article as something funny or not.

Benjamin licked his dry lips when he heard the question of the Hufflepuff. So, what was really his side? He did not need any time to contemplate whether he was an enemy or a gossiper. Naturally, he would probably go to the group that was labeled as her enemies. Benjamin just looked at the boy squarely in the eye, his green eyes showing an emotion of arrogance and calmness. He did not want to start a fight though perhaps a rant would do good for the boy to know how bratty his sister was. He recalled the scene in his mind where she threw one of her footwear at him but her aim missed. Or did it? Benjamin gave out a sigh after the long silence stretched, and tapped his lap rhythmically, the beat coming from a song that one of the wizarding bands created. "From what I experienced with her, I'd say I'll go with the enemies. But I don't mind. It seems that she fights people with daily. Looks like she was entirely used to arguing with anyone." Benjamin drawled, with an air of irritation and arrogance, and he knew he was going to start saying his experience with the boy's sister any time soon. For some reason, he was grateful that he met her twin brother, who was unfortunate to hear Benjamin's complain about his twin. The Slytherin scowled suddenly as he recalled one of the last events that his sister did to him. Unfortunately for the teenager, he was able to experience one of the last things he did not want to happen. "She threw her shoe at me. Please don't tell me that she does that when she has these tantrums." It appeared to him that the girl was a spoiled brat and he pitied her parents wherever they were right now. How did they raise a girl that was tough? Too tough, in fact.

"What's her name again? And yours, by the way." The way their conversation went had an odd transition. Usually, the introduction went first and the topics came next. But Benjamin had inverted it because of his irritation towards the younger Hufflepuff student. He crossed his legs in a manly manner, and just stared at the guy without caring if he already felt uncomfortable or not. It was a strange habit of his, to stare at something without realizing that the person was already feeling uncomfortable around his radar. Introductions were coming, and Benjamin just hoped that the boy would not tease him about Hariah Meadow. Benjamin had enough of that and he had clarified that they were only acquaintances. Not even friends but somewhat acquaintances.

I'm sorry for the late response. I had so many things to do!
<i>
</i>

"I see," Conan nodded as he watched the boy shake his head in disagreement. Well, it did seem that the boy was not into meditating. But, did he looked like he does meditating? Oh well, it's another question unanswered. Too many questions, too many hidden answers. "Well, partly, yeah. And you'd know her as the first year without friends most of the time, or the girl fighting anyone who goes against her," Conan told the boy while remembering his sister. Well, it was true. You'd rarely see a girl alone all the time, more so, a girl punching the castle walls. Really not hard to miss.

Conan listened as the boy explained that he was also an enemy. With a sigh, Conan apologized "Sorry about her. She has," he paused. What kind of problems did Ai really have? Well, she can make friends and she can be kind sometimes. He decided to stick with that. "Social problems and quite a bit of attitude as well," he explained. Conan couldn't help but chuckle at the other boy's experience, "You're lucky she only threw a shoe at you," he said. Well, Ai does throw chairs and heavy books, quite scary if you get hit. Indeed, the other boy was lucky.

"Ai. Mine's Conan," he said with a little smile. Alright, now here's the idea, Conan had easily noticed the boy staring at him. It was hard to miss since he had green eyes. And Conan was pretty observant as well, so it couldn't be helped. He wasn't uncomfortable either. You can say he's used to being stared at but, who cares? Nobody. With a shrug, he asked the boy, "Yours?" waiting to know the boy's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back