You have changed so much

When Ashton sat her down she tried and failed not to fall. He knees went weak and she felt herself falling. "D@mn it." She said laughing slightly. "I am not mush and neither is my brain."

Ashton caught her as she was about to fall he kissed her on the lips softly and stood her back up again, he looked at Kida who seemed to be looking at the sky and wondering how it was eating the tree's and laughed

"Ashton" she said as she looked at them kissing again "do it somewhere else, like somewhere dark, and mysterious where no one would go so no one can see you" she said as she ran up and jumped on his back and clinged to him "i'm stealing my brother back" she said laughing

She smiled as he kissed them. Kida's idea was a good one, but she didn't like the sound of her saying that she was taking him back. "Nuh-uh!" She said kissing him. "He wants me!"

Kida looked at Axelle and smiled mischeviously "i know martial arts, and i am a kick ass Gymnist, now do you agree that he wants me" she said trying not to laugh she put her hands over Ashton's mouth "what you gonna do now"she said

She smiled. "Hey just cause you are flexible, doesn't mean you don't die if i throw you off a cliff." When Kida covered his mouth she licked her hand. "Back off!"

Kida looked at her and smiled "oh really" she said "i have allready falled off a cliff, broke my hand and i'm still alive, and i have fallen out of really big tree's i just don't die" she said as she moved her hands onto Ashton's shoulders when she licked them. She smiled and got a firm grip of his shoulders slowly raising herself up from clinging to his back, she stradeled into a handstand off his shoulders before jumping down infront of him. "try get him now" she said still trying not to laugh as she took a defensive pose screwing up her face so she wouldn't laugh

She frowned as the girl showed off. She watched her and then picked her up over her shoulders, setting her behind her. She smiled and wrapped her hands around Ashton. "Mine!" Axelle said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back