You have changed so much

Ashton Valley

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Springy Black Ash Twist Wand 13" with Meteorite Dust
Ashton walked to obsidian, he had been meaning to meet his half sister Kida for quite some time and he reall had begun to miss her.
Ashton walked around and sat on a seat and waited, she must have grown up since he last saw her at the start of the previous year.

Kida walked down obsidian she couldn't wait to see her half brother, she jumped with excitment she looked around and saw him on a seat she ran over to him and basically tackle hugged him "ASHTON!" she squealed as she squeesed him tightly

Ashton almost got knocked off his seat with a tackle hug "oomph" he said as he threw his arms around her "Kida your getting strong" he said as she tightened his grip around him. He picker her up and spun her around in circles for a bit "My turn to be excited" he added as he squeesed her back "I've missed you so much, and..." he finally got a proper look at Kida and his jaw dropped "OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR!" he said it was around shoulder length now, and obviously it looked like it was shorter "i can't believe you cut your hair, but still it looks good" he said "you have changed so much!" he added "well i have as well of course but still look at you!" he smiled "you need to meet my girlfriend"

Kida squealed when he spun her around but when he mentioned her hair she rolled her eyes "i just gave it a little cut... thats all" she said as she flicked her hair "trust me i hated it at first to, i couldn't believe i did it but i did" when Ashton mentioned that she had changed she blushed a bit but that was changed when he said that he had a girlfriend "a WHOSYWHATSIT!" she said "whats her name, what does she look like, how tall is she, am i taller then her, is she pretty, does she know about me, she better know about me, Ashton you should owl me these things!"

Ashton shook his head "wait what?" he said trying to make sense of what was just said "ok let me try answer your questions, her name is Axelle, she is beautiful, no your taller then her, yes she is pretty, she knows about you almost anything i have told her, uhmm, is that everything you want to know because i'm lost" he said as he crossed his eyes and pretended to loose his mind, "I've invited her to see you here if you don't mind" he said smiling

Axelle practically skipped down the road as she headed to where Ashton had told her she would finally meet Kida. She had heard quite a bit about her, and knew they would get along. She had been around New Zealand before, and it was a very nice place. She smiled as she spotted Ashton with a girl that, in her opionin, was way prettier then her. She hoped with all hope, that that was Kida. She approached, a bit shy to meet her. She wondered how much Kida actually knew. She walked up, to where she was behind Ashton, and hoped he hadn't seen her. She waved a bit at Kida, waiting for her reaction.

Kida saw someone approach Ashton and herself and she smiled when she waved at her. Kida ran over to the Girl hoping it was Axelle, just like Ashton had described and she hugged her squeezing her tight "Hi Axelle" she said smiling as she hugged her again before pulling away "your gorgeous" she added as she smiled at Ashton "i like her" she said

Ashton Smiled when Kida ran over to Axelle and she hugged her. Ashton wanted to grab Kida away, her hugs could be quiet deadly. "Kida don't crush her" he said as he smiled and finally got a hug in between Kida's Crushing Squeese. He Hugged Axelle and kissed her on the forehead "Axelle, this is my Half Sister Kida, Kida this is Axelle" he said

She smiled at Kida, as she walked over to her. The hug was crushing, but she could only expect that from someone related to Ashton. She smiled. "It's great to finally meet the infamous Kida." She said, looking at her. She blushed and smiled when Kida said she was gorgeous. Why did everyone say that? "Not as pretty as you Kida, Ashton was right." She commented. She smiled at Ashton and hugged him back. She hated how short he made her feel. "So... What'cha guys doing?"

"well i don't know about that" she said when Axelle called her Infamous. "Ashton hasn't shut up has he" she said as she punched Ashton in the arm "stop talking about me" she laughed.
"Just Chilling" she said stretching her arms out infront of her "waiting for you"

She laughed slightly as Kida punched Ashton. "Hey... no hitting, he needs that arm." She commented to Kida, laughing a bit. She nodded and said. "Sorry to have kept you waiting... but you know, fashinably late is in now." She looked at her nails, pretending to admire them.

Ashton rubbed his arm when she hit him "ow" he said but smiled when Axelle told her not to hit him because he needed that arm, Kida may have only been 13 but she was quite strong.
Ashton smiled when Axelle said she was fashionably late and then went onto admiring her nails "Kida, cover your eyes" he said as he turned to Axelle and put his arm around her waist leaning in and kissing her softly.

Kida smiled when Ashton said ow "don't talk about me and i wont have to punch you" she said.
When Ashton told her to cover her eyes she simpley rolled them "i'm 13 not 5" she said "but if you want you privacy then fine" she added as she turned around and pretended to converse with herself

Axelle laughed as Kida conversed with herself. She leaned up and kissed him. His lips were soft on hers. The butterflies rose up in her stomach, making her glad she hadn't eaten yet today. She pulled away and said. "I agree with Ashton," She commented. "You are to young to watch this."

Ashton looked at Kida and rolled his eyes before he Kissed Axelle again "we shall continue this later" he said with a wink before turning around to kida and throwing his arms around her waist from behind her and lifting her up spinning her around getting faster and faster but still making sure that he wouldn't hit Axelle

Axelle told her she was to young and she simpley responded with "can't you see i'm having a conversation with myself here" she joked, she felt hands around her waist "eek" she said as Ashton picked her up and spun her around getting faster and faster "Ashton No!" she pleaded jokingly "i have to still be able to do gymnastics my brain can't be sludge!" she screamed and started laughing.

Axelle blushed when Ashton said they would continue this later. She watched him spin Kida around and started to laugh. They reminded her of Nena and her when they used to hang out a lot; before Nena became a trouble maker. She grinned. "Brain sludge, how attractive." She said with a wink.

"oh it truely is" he said as he stopped spinning her and put her down he smiled at Axelle "you havn't seen anything funny until you have seen Kida try to a triple back flip while being completely dizzy.. allthough its not safe enough to do it here, no safe crash mats" he said as he looked at her

Ashton finally stopped spinning Kida and he put her down, she swayed a bit before looking up at the sky "OH MY GOD THE SKY IS EATING THE TREE'S" she called out as she fell back into Ashton knocking him off his feet. Kida let out a small laugh before regaining a state of balance "i'm so dizzy" she added

Axelle nodded, trying to keep from laughing. She finally laughed when Kida fell into Ashton; it was ridiculously funny. "You two are so goofy! You guys are awesome!" She said grinning. She had never had so much fun in her life.

Ashton saw kida go crazy "oops" he said he was going to catch her when she fell into him catching him by surprise he fell back "oopmh" he said as he looked at Kida and laughed "we may not fully be related, but we are still somehow alike" he said as he scooped Kida up and getting up himself before standing her up.
"Balance Kida" he said as he looked at Axelle "careful, you might be next" he said

Axelle stuck her tongue out at him. "Kida is now my human shield." She said standing behind Kida. "Instead of spinning me you get to spin her." She grinned.

Ashton looked at Kida and then back to Axelle and smiled, he ducked around Kida and grabbed Axelle by the waist throwing her onto his shoulder, he spun her around and around and around getting faster and faster

"Ashton!" She yelled as he spun her around. This was one other reason she was glad she hadn't eaten. "Okay, okay, i get it!" She yelled laughing.

Ashton put her down and smiled "glad you see my way" he said "is your brain mush yet" he said laughing wondering if she was going to fall over anytime soon.
"or do i need to spin you again" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back