Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Instead of going to the Great Hall at once, Tomas thought that he would try the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room first. He didn't really know two of the three Hufflepuff students on his delivery list but was really excited about the third person on it. He had to deliver this flower first before he could talk to one of his favourite people at the school. He waited for a Hufflepuff student to walk out of their common room to ask them if they could look for Amber Chou Wilson inside.

Amber had a lot of roses to deliver, and she had just finished delivering one inside the Hufflepuff common room. The next person on her list wasn't a Hufflepuff, though, so she headed on her way out with her bucket of roses in hand. Outside the common room she noticed a boy waiting with some roses of his own. "Are you looking for anyone?" She asked him with a smile. She knew finding people could be a pain, so maybe she could help him out with his deliveries.

''Eh, yeah. I'm looking for Amber Chou Wilson.'' He told the older girl. ''I already asked someone to check inside so I'm all good - unless you know where I can find her of course.'' He added, smiling back at her.

The boy's words surprised her, and Amber's eyes widened slightly as she realized he had been looking for her. "Oh! that's me." She said with a small laugh, gesturing to herself. "I must have just missed that person while going outside. Do you have a rose for me?" She was really hoping for one from Ainsley, but any from her friends would be very much appreciated too.

Tomas' smile widened when she said that she was the one he was looking for. ''That's great!'' He replied excitedly, happy to know that he wouldn't have to look any further. ''I do have a rose for you.'' He said whilst taking out a yellow flower along with a note. ''Alright, this one's yours. I hope you'll like it!''
Happy Valentines day, Amber.

Thanks for helping me learn the ropes of being a prefect!

Corrine

Amber smiled back at the boy, happy that she had been able to help him so easily. She was excited to get another rose, and happily accepted it from him. "Thank you very much, I'm sure I will." She assured him. As she read the note, her smile widened. It was so sweet of Corrine to think of her like this! She didn't really have the feeling she had done a lot for the girl, but if she had been useful in any way it made her happy. She tucked the note away and sniffed the rose. "Do you have a lot left to deliver? I'm delivering too today."

He looked up when she asked if he had a lot left to deliver and counted the roses in his bucket. ''Only... Four more to go and then I'm finished.'' He replied. ''Have you delivered all of yours yet? It's swarming with people delivering flowers to one another so you should be doing them quickly if you want to walk around the school properly.'' Tomas said.

Amber smiled. "Good luck!" She told the boy. Four was still quite a lot, and if he had as many as Amber did he was only about halfway. "I haven't delivered all of mine yet, but I will be done soon." She really enjoyed delivering roses, but also couldn't wait to spend the rest of this day with Ainsley. "I'll definitely get to it soon, thanks for the advice!"

He smiled back at Amber. ''Thanks, I'm sure I will be fine.'' He was sure that he would be done soon. ''Well good luck with your deliveries, I hope they'll go well.'' Smiling at the girl one last time, the Gryffindor went on to ask another person to see if November Albertson was in the common room as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back