You did this to me, here is your punishment

Hayden Kerberos

OOC First Name
Galinda
Hayden apparated outside of Evie's home, to see his son and find out what she was to do for the TriWizard Tournament, surely she was not going to leave Zechariah at home was she? He certainly could not bring their child to Durmstrang either, right? No, not in his job it was far too dangerous. So with a defeated sigh, knowing that the balls were in her court this time, Hayden knocked on her front door, awaiting her response.

sorry I didn't know if there was much else he could do. Teh title amused me a little.

Evie was sitting in her house, finally having gotten her son around to sleep after feeding him. She didn't know how hard it was to look after a child and she was looking for ward to some relaxation time. Ever since she found out she had become pregnant with Hayden's child, a Professor and ex-student in her school she knew it was frowned upon but she was not going to let any idle gossip stop her from fulfilling her Headmistress duties. She had a feeling that Hayden knew that with the TWT just around the corner she was expected to visit France and be a judge for the Tournament, obviously she would be unable to look after a child whist doing so. She could have simply hired a nanny to look after her child full time but despite not being keen on the idea at the beginning, since she had given birth to her son she loved him more than anything and didn't want to leave him in a strangers care for almost a year.

Putting on some clean clothes, glad that she had her slender figure back once more, she contemplated writing a letter to Hayden, she would need to talk to him before the school year started. Just as she set out to find some parchment, ink and a quill she heard a knock at the front door. Rolling her eyes and muttering under her breath she made her way to the door. Typical! As soon you try to relax something always comes up When she got to the door she checked to see who it was and was surprised to see Hayden. OPening the door she said, "What a surprise! What can I do for you today Mr Kerberos?" Knowing all too well that he had come to see his son.

"Can the crap Evie," Hayden said with a roll of his eyes and he entered her house without being invited in, it wasn't like she was going to stop him from seeing his son if she even attempted he wouldn't hesitate to kill her. As he entered her home a look of disgust crossed his face. This was the rest of his life, he had a baby with a forty year old woman, not only that but she was his boss, a woman he had grown up around. It was disturbing on so many levels and he knew one day his son would see the flaw in his family and Hayden could only hope Zechariah didn't loose the respect that Hayden would surely get from his young child as he grew up.

"Where is Zechariah?" Hayden asked, in a calmer tone then one before and in the language of the land, as it came with more ease to him then English and he was sure it was the same for Evie.

Evie did not appreciate Hayden's attitude as he entered her house, un-welcomed. She understood how he was still young and had his whole life ahead of him and having a child with someone over half his age was undiserable, but it was the life he now had so he would have to deal with it. It wasn't like she was exactly jumping for joy about it, but she was old enough to deal with the crap life dealt you from time to time.

Closing the door she followed the younger man to where he now stood.
"He is asleep in his room. So I would appreciate if you loose the attitude and keep your voice down!" She warned him in her own tounge. "Would you like to see him?" She asked him, he may not be fond of the situation but surely a father would want to see his son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back