You chose the wrong person to annoy

Riley Smith

Riley walked through Bleak street unfocussed about the dangers, as he was a danger anyway. He thought about the death eater he had killed and how his girl friend had acted at his death. It really confused him. How could she cry over someone who would hit her and who stole her child. It was also Riley child. He was about to snap and one wrong word from anyone would result in catastrophic results. He looked up from inside his hood which was over his head. He saw a young boy looking at him. " Oi what do you think you are looking at you tw@t"

Dan walked through Bleak Street, thinking about the rough and generally bad past that he had faced and dealt with. The thought of his parents had put him in a bad mood, even though his life had improved considerably since then. These days, he lived with his cousin, and he also had a girlfriend, what else could he wish for? He was wearing a grey hoodie some black tracksuit bottoms and some white velcro trainers. Dan put his hood up as he approached a dark corner.

After thinking about his disaster of a past, all he needed was a friendly face to cheer him. But when he got around the dark corner, he heard some older kid shout at him, and Dan just burst out. "What you on about?" He said as he began to walk towards the guy. "I wasn't looking at you, who would look at you, shut up man." He shouted, beginning to square him up.

Riley scowled and squared up back. The boy was considerably smaller than he was so Riley was looking down at him. " Watch who you are talking to child. You wouldn't want to end up six feet under ground like that death eater i got rid off the other day now would you." Riley tensend all of his muscles up ready to strike the kid down hard

Dan wasn't afraid of anyone. His parents had at least taught him that much. That was possibly the only reasonably good thing about their way of violent discipline, it taught him how to look after himself...and as far as the muggle world went, Dan was pretty sure that he could take care of himself. When Magic was involved, he was at a disadvantage, because of his younger age, he wasn't legally allowed to use magic...but that didn;t stop him...not yet.

"I ain't afraid of you...I suggest you shove off...Those muscles couldn't push or pull me nowhere." Dan gave the boy a hard push in the chest. He was physically very strong for his age, stronger than most, and now was a time where his unique amount of strength was working for him.

Riley laughed as the boy pushed him, not that he moved. He kneed the boy between the legs and repeatedly punched him in the head then tripped him over before kicking him all over. He walked away and picked up a large pole near by and then began to beat him ith that. By now Riley had forgotten who he was. This was dangerous.For the boy and for Riley. He diddnt stop hitting him.

Dan was pretty much letting this guy beat him to pieces. It hurt...a bit...but not much...so Dan was waiting for an oppurtunity. As he felt a large pole hit him, Dan decided that this kid was pushing his luck. He let the pole hit him a few times, and automatically reacted to the pain that it was causing him, before grabbing it with both his hands on the 5th hit then getting back up onto his feet, and wacking the guy in the stomach with it repeatedly.

Dan felt blood trickle down from the side of his head, it was annoying him, but he shook it off, and turned the anger into violence, as Dan aimed the pole at Riley's head, and smacked it across it.

Riley quickly raised his hand to get the pole in his hand and pulling it away from the boy and throwing it away. Riley punched the boy in the nose and felt it brake. He saw blood on his hand. Some was his and some was the other boy. " You should stop while you are still alive. Unless you want to be killed because then i will only be more than willing to do it for you."

Dan held his nose for a couple of seconds, and wiped away the blood pouring from it. 'Dont cry, boys don't cry.' Dan thought to himself as he made the tears building up inside of him dissapear. "You can't kill me...you don't even know my name you idiot." Dan said, before pratically charging towards the guy and holding him up against a nearby wall, by his neck. "No-one treats me like this...you don't know the first thing about me...and my past, and what I've been through." Dan then grabbed the guys jacket, grabbed his hood, then shoved him down onto the floor, before kicking him repeatedly in the stomach.

Riley kicked him away before scowling. " You think that you have been through alot. Well compare it to me. I spent my whole life in my family's shadow, when my oldest brother left my dad went crazy and used to beat me and my other brother, he used to beat my mum and would make me watch and he told me that if i tried to help her then he would kill her. My brother has recently been murdered by a death eater, my daughter was born then was taken after being put on life life support system and is now dead. And to top it all off my girlfriend is in bits because her child was stolen then the next day her uncle was murdered." He walked strait up to him. " So don't pan dour to me about what's hard kid." Riley stop squaring up at him. He was no longer in the mood to fight.

Dan began to back off a little as the other guy did. "So we've both had tough lives...my mum and dad beat me all the time when I was a kid, I was only 5 when they kicked me out, and I was left to fend for myself on the streets for a year...until I found my older cousin...I ended my 7th birthday with her...and have lived with her ever since...so maybe my life has turned itself around a little...but I ain't lost my fight...and we still haven't settled it as friends." Dan began to walk away a little. "So unless you want to do that now, I suggest you do what I told you to do in the first place...and shove off." This guy reminded him of his father, the way he pushed the word 'violence' to far, and the way he lost it over one little thing...it was exactly how his dad used to be...and probably still was now...but Dan would never know about his mum or his dad.

Riley frowned. This boy was boring him now so he decided to go the easy way but not going to hurt him... Too much. He pulled out his wand and pointed it towards the boy. With out speaking Riley just used his wordless magic he used the Sleep Bewitchment on him. He smiled as the spell came from his wand and strait to the boy. " Ok i did tell you." He sighed he knew that someone would find the bo soon and take him to the hospital where he would then be cured. Riley turned on his heels and walked away flipping his hood back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back