You can never really get enough of what you don't need

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi was used to the fast pace life, with all the crazy meetings, weddings and what a normal buisness woman would have. Pulling down her shirt, the blonde quickly crossed the street before a car could come and hit her. This was a fast pace lifestyle that she could enjoy being in. Hearing her heels clack, the blonde turned many corners, looking for a shop that would satisfy her dress need. Caysi was looking for something that she'd never seen in her life before, and that would shock herself and another person if they saw her in it. She walked into an expensive store and looked around at the dresses. Was there anything that could be found for her?

Rob was in America for a bit. Life had been extremely boring for him recently. His brothers wedding hadn't exactly motivated him, seeing as he wasn't all that close to James and everything else in life had made him either beat someone up or get mad with someone. So Rob being Rob, he escaped for a while to America where everything and everyone lived in the fast zone of life. He entered a shop and was looking for some new t-shirts when he spotted a girl in the dress-section. Rob smiled at her as he approached the young-looking girl. "Hey there, looking for a dress I see..." Rob said in a friendly voice. He was determined to be nice to people on this trip away.

Caysi looked around the whole shop, not seeing a dress that was perfect for her. Caysi turned sideways to see a man standing right beside her, " Hey, yup just looking for a dress, not that interesting." The blonde laughed. " How about yourself? You looking for a dress too?" Caysi asked giggling.

Rob laughed fakely as the girl asked if he was looking for a dress too. Of course, you wouldn't notice at the laugh was fake. The girl was pretty, Rob didn't mind pretending to be nice if it meant the two became friends. "Nooo...I'm just looking for few new shirts...but I think this dress would suit you." Rob said, pulling out a dress and holding it up in front of Caysi. Rob laughed. "It would look great on you...I'm Rob by the way." As Rob spoke, he realised that he had infact picked up the most expensive dress in the shop. "My treat?" Rob suggested, hoping she'd accept before she saw the price of it. He may have only just met the girl, but he also didn't want to break her before he'd even gotten to know her.

Caysi laughed, " Shucks, I could've helped you choose a dress." The blonde laughed as she looked at the dress that Rob pulled out. " Wow, that's amazing." She looked at him, " Oh sure." The blonde laughed. " I'll have to get you a present later then." Caysi smiled.

"Oh No, I said my treat no paybacks..." Rob replied, flirting a little. "And I hope I get the pleasure of knowing your name seeing as I'm buying you a dress?" Rob asked, beginning to head towards the counter. "And no way are you picking out a dress for me..." Rob added with a laugh.

" My name is Caysi Finnigan." The blonde smiled as she walked with Rob. He wass quite good looking and had a charm to him. " You live around here?" She asked him smiling. " Oh there something in your hair." Caysi took the piece of thread out. " Wow, thank you so much for the dress." She said happily.

Rob ran his hands through his hair after Caysi had taken a piece of thread out. He knew it looked better spiked up than any other way. "Good to meet you...Caysi Finnigan..." Rob joked. "And don't worry it's not a problem." Rob said, before paying for the dress at the nearest counter, then heading out of the shop with Caysi. "Oh...and no I'm not from around here...I live in New Zealand..." He trailed off, hoping that he would get to see Caysi again. "What about you? Where do you live?" Rob asked.

Caysi nodded as she listened to Rob speak. " Aha, I went to school there." She smiled as she walked out of the shop with Rob. " I actually live in Ireland, hence the accent." The blonde smiled. Caysi heard her phone ring, Elise was obviously texting he about the wedding. " Sorry, my little sister is texting me about her wedding, quite annoying actually." She laughed softly.

"Ah Cool..." Rob trailed off, and laughed at Caysi as she complained about her little sister. "Haha...I know what that's like...having a little brother who has just got married...except we don't really get along." Rob finished there, he didn't really want to go into to much details about James right now.

Caysi laughed, " I don't think that I want to get married for a while." The blonde put her hands in her pockets. She had had a bad love history, getting married at the moment wouldn't do anything to help her out at all. " I know how that is.. try having eight other siblings." Caysi smiled.

Rob cringed as Caysi implied that she had eight other siblings aswell. Rob couldn't even get along with one. "Ouch...Eight? With my life...that simply wouldn't be possible..." Rob had failed to mention that he was infact an escaped Prison Convict who had once violently beaten up up brother. And it wasn't all that long ago that he had assaulted his brothers best-man. But Rob liked Caysi, he didn't want to put her off, so Rob kept that to himself. Rob smiled at Caysi cheekily as he began to flirt a little. "So are you single?" He asked, as they reached the outside of the shop. "I can't imagine a pretty girl like you being single..." Rob trailed off, as he charmed the girl.

Caysi laughed as she listened to Robert speak. " It's weird but I really like it." The blonde smiled. There was a huge long reason as to why she was single. " Well, actually I don't know how to answer that." She shrugged her shoulders. " I can't see why your single." Caysi smiled.

Rob laughed at Caysi's last sentence. He wondered why she didn't know whether she was single or not, but chose to ignore it. Rob was truthfully taken...but if the flirting was going to continue, Caysi wouldn't be able to know that, so Rob chose to hide the truth. "Well...I am....so I guess that's just too lucky for you..." He said, playfully nudging her, and grabbing her hand as their hands bumped. "Oh...Woops..." He said, dropping her hand, then smiling cheekily at Caysi, then winking at her.

The blonde laughed, " That's really lucky for me." Caysi felt Rob's hand go in touch with her. " Oh dear." Caysi laughed as she looked over at Robert. " Shoudn't you be out on a date with a pretty girl in New York, charming her with your looks?" Caysi said playfully.

Rob laughed at Caysi's suggestion. "Well...I was trying to find someone...but the only pretty girl I found is stood right next to me..." Rob charmed, before standing infront of Caysi, stopping her from going any further. "And she seems far to pretty to go out on a date with me..." He said, almost shyly, which was an unusual feature in Rob.

Caysi laughed at Rob. " Well I was looking for a good looking guy to go out with but.. I guess I won't find one." She shrugged her shoulders. " What are we ever going to do?" The blonde asked, looking up at Rob.

Rob laughed and thought as Caysi looked up at him. He looked back at her then smiled. "Well maybe this would be a good start..." Rob took Caysi's hands then kissed her lips. He hadn't come here today to find a girlfriend, and he hadn't meant to fall for Caysi, he had Cloe. But Rob couldn't help it. He pulled away away quickly, then looked at Cloe. "So what do you think?" He asked hopign he had done the right thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back