Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
After getting Larissa note in History of Magic wandered along to the library to see what she wanted. She walked in and found her easily enough. "What do you want?" she asked, as if she was wasting her time.

Larissa raised her eyebrows at Libby's tone of voice.
She must have done something wrong...
"Libby," Larissa said, looking up from the her seat and patting the one beside her, "I just wanted to say- Thank you so much for my presents. I'd wear the outfit here but no doubt I'd get in trouble- not that I'd mind much." Larissa added.
"And I think it's great that Robert's coming back, it's just.." And then Larissa did something she'd never done before. She opened up.
"..Robert broke my heart just leaving like that. I thought we had something.. and yes, I have met someone else.. sort of.. A first year Slytherin.. Not sure if it'll work but.." Larissa's eye were piercing blue with emotion.
"I loved him." Larissa said, her voice becoming subject to her emotion.

Libby gave a small "Oh" as if know she knew why she had been so... as she was about him. She sat down next to lissy. "So who, " she started, hoping she'd know who she was talking about. "And what are you doing to do about Robert when he comes back? He'll be devastated" (i can tell you xD)

Larissa shrugged in answer to the Robert situation.
"Take it as friends first, I suppose, then see if he's still into me, see if my heart still races when I see him.."
She sighed before considering 'the who' question.
"You promise you wont tell?" Larissa said, really not wanting everyone to know.

(ooer)

Libby nodded. "Yeah" she sat there almost now in silence. "OF cource i won't tell!" she said honestly, looking around her for anyone who was already lurking. The coast was clear. "And he knows you like him right?" she asked.

(ooer what?)

Larissa coughed, embaressed. Already, Libby had one thing wrong.
"Ermm.. They don't know, actually- I mean, we're friends but.." Larissa sighed.
She did not want to say it but she knew she had to.
"There's something you should know.. this person is a.. is.." Larissa turned pink and became highly interested in the table. "Is a parselmouth."
Alright, so it wasn't what she wanted to say but it was true.
Larissa looked up and only met Libby's gaze for a second before blushing violently and turning to the table again.
"There's more to it than that.." Larissa said before becoming silent.

("Take it as friends first, I suppose, then see if he's still into me, see if my heart still races when I see him.." xD ooer)

Libby wasn't suprized by this. "So? Whats so bad about that?" she asked curiously. Must be something to do with blood statuses she guessed. "So who is it?" she pressed on, ignoring the fact she was blushing violently.

( :oy: )

"Aleyha Devearux" Larissa said, turning pinker as she said it.
She rumaged around in her bag, pulled out a scrap of parchment and began to doodle.

Libby cringed. She actually hated that girl. She had encountered her the other day, and it had not been pretty. "Ah, i see" she was almost relieved. Libby glanced to see what she was doodling before sighing and staring out the window. Any chance of her getting with the person she liked was very unlikely. Firstly he liked someone else, that was obvious, and secondly because they hardly knew each other.

Larissa ripped up the doodle.
"We have too much in common." She said angrily, "Me and Aleyha.. I mean.. I suppose I like her as a friend but.. I don't know." Larissa now couldn't get Robert off her mind.
She began to write his name on a scrap of ripped up parchment.

Robert Kain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back