You better get lost

Kyouhei rose his eyes when Sunako told him that if it worked well then there would affect him. "Affect me? Explain" He ordered Sunako and glared at her adn then back to the girl. "You'll get along with my sister" He bent down and stood up leaving the girl and walk toward the wall on the back which had corpses. This was why he was proud of his sister, Sunako was brave and she was tough she was nothing like those girls who pretended to be tough but wasn't. "We'll let you go later Lao" He said with his famous monotone still looking at the corps. He could see blood dripping everywhere and blood in tubes, he was assuming that those were samples.

Kyouhei couldn't feel any side effect, perhaps Sunako failed? Or Kyouhei was too tough? "What did you give her, Sunako chan?" He walk toward her with his hands on his back and took a knife from the wall and walk toward Tawny. He held the knife in front of her eyes, he wasn't going to stab her, he was just scaring her. Seeing someone scared of him was a hobby of his. Many people thought that he was acting like a beast but Kyouhei couldn't help it, he was naturally violent. "It seems that it's you unlucky day, Lao" He smirked and bent down.

Everything seemed to bounce off this guy, she spit out most of the liquid on the floor, and kept spitting, just to make sure that she didn't swallow any. She looked at the frail girl and shook her head. She smelled more blood, it was coming from her arms where she had been pulling on the bag."My parents will know I'm gone!" She said in an irritated voice. "They'll come looking for me!" She hoped. Her father would at least, she knew that he would. She was his pride and joy, and she had a lot of faith in the man she loved. She looked at Sunako, and then at Kyouhei, brother and sister who violently care for each other, it was a strange connection. Tawny notice though, it looked like her and Tammi's relationship on drugs. She and Tammi had a habit of abusing each other mentally, never physically. "I think that The blood she put in it, since it was from you, it reacts with your DNA or something." Tawny said, seeing if she understood what Sunako was trying to do. She even gave a questioning look to the girl.

Tawny was done crying, and done being scared. She now wanted to see if she might be able to get out early on good behavior. She wanted to know how this all worked, and maybe, she'd be able to go to the ministry with these problems. So now, she needed to act like a student now. And see what she could walk away with.

Sunako saw her spitting it out and sighed. "Can't tell for sure anyway. The experiment has been corrupted." Sunako said as took another vile from the stand. She had made two just in case. "In any effect the Lao girl is right. She's a bright one for someone so scared." She said as she watched her brother try and scare her. There was only so much you could do of that before you had to pull through with your threat. There where few that where able to.

"Again make yourself useful and make sure she swallows this time. If she bites you then all that will happen to you is that you will start feeling a bit sleepy." Sunako said as she tossed the vile over to Kyouhei. Why they where this horrible to each other Sunako would never know. It would just the way things worked out. Sunako even made Kyouhei peke his own guts out because he had made her angry. They were constantly trying to kill each other but if anyone threatened the lives of the other they where the first on the scene making it worse.

"Please, before any of this goes further... Why me?" She asked quickly. "And I'm not a princess either, just wealthy!" She exclaimed. It had annoyed her that they called her princess. From the way she was acting lately, here and at home, she was far from a princess. She nodded and smiled a little bit at the compliment. That was one good thing that came from this, she was smart. She looked at her feet, her jeans had some things on them. "Any chance you make stain removers?" She asked. She looked at them. She had shut off emotions, something she had learned to do in school so that no one knew how alone and scared she was. Sarcasm and jokes were the only things that brought her away from it. And in her mind, the gears started turning. If she wasn't being tortured, or didn't seem like it, maybe they would get bored. She needed to keep up this act, no matter how bad her hands shook. "Can I please drink it myself, his hands taste like a horse's a$$ and I got his blood in my mouth from the last time her tried." She smirked a bit. It was just like the mind games she played with Tammi, only her life was at stake now. Now she was waiting for the abuse Kyouhei would give her for the comment. She would be so beaten up and bruised when she finally got home. If she ever got home.

It seemed that Kyouhei's sister had failed making the experiment since he didn't feel anything at all except boredom. He was not interested in knowing what the poison or potion was. He stood up walking toward a jar beside him and glared at Sunako. "AGAIN I told you not to talk like that" This time he threw it at Sunako so if the girl was quick enough, she could either duck or catch the jar but if she was slow then the jar might hit her. He hated it when his sister or someone else wasn't scared of him but somehow, Kyouhei and Sunako got along by mocking each other or torturing.

Secondly, he was surprised that Tawny dare to insult him. He took it from Sunako and shove it down to Tawny's throat, he was sure that it would hurt her a lot. He shoved his fingers to her throat, her mouth was small and his fingers were long, he knew that it wont taste good but he was mad and quite offended when the girl insulted him. Kyouhei had an extremely short temper that was why other people should never mess up with him. "And if your parents find you here, I'll kill them. Right in front of your eyes" He threatened her, Kyouhei had been pals with some deatheaters and he knew that he could ask them to do that anytime since he wasn't able to use magic outside school. But when he grew up, he wanted to be a deatheater.

Sunako gracefully caught the vile and the jar that her brother had thrown. Really after years of having things thrown at her and a busted lip from a snow globe that her brother had broken on her face Sunako could take almost anything that Kyouhei threw at her. She could take it now. "Try and open your mouth a little wider when you talk. People can hardly hear you. She said thought there was a dark chuckle at the end of her speech. Sunako knew that her Kyouhei hated when he was talked to like that. The Lao princess opened her mouth to talk and Sunako pulled her hood down lower. This meant that she was laughing but not in the dark way that she often used. The girl had potential, if she didn't mind a bit of sickness from time to time.

Tawny gagged and coughed and even though she was near throwing up, she did her followed her instincts and bit down again, taking in a lot more blood then the first time. She kept biting down and wasn't going to let go until he hit her or told her to stop. She could feel the part of flesh, and it brought her back to when she had first fought back with her sister, Tammi. She had bitten her shoulder, and Tammi still had the marks there. She had whined to Mama-San and Papa-San about it, and Papa-San had just laughed, because he knew that she had been antagonizing her. Tawny had been four at the time, it only looked like a kitten had bitten her, since she hadn't been that big. She swallowed both the serum and his blood, she knew she was going to throw up, but she wouldn't let go of him.

When Kyouhei was extremely mad usually he kept his mouth shut and went into the training room of his. "I'm telling Otosama about you not showing respect to me" The only reason why he called his father Otosama instead of Otosan was that he respected him very much. He couldn't be like this if his father didn't beat him up since he was little. Kyouhei had mastered all the Japanese martial art when he was only 10 and he learnt the advance movement when he grew older. And this was all because of his father. And e knew that his father was proud of Kyouhei for being able to fulfill his wish, was to grow up like him. The family was unique, Yuki was the total opposite of Kyouhei, he was a crybaby and fragile.

Kyouhei Took his hands out of the girl's mouth and walk toward the punching bag beside him. He punched it as hard as he could, he could see the bag started breaking. In a minute, he could see a damage punching bag lied beside him. His face turned red, he walk toward the brick and start punching them, his father used to bring him to the well and asked him to break the well with his bare hand and he wont let Kyouhei leave until the well broke into pieces. The bricks infront of him started to break, he stopped and glare at his sister angrily and then back to Tawny.

((I'm scared...xD))

Tawny looked at him. He wasn't just a disturbed boy. "I feel fine, good job, Sunako right?" She asked, a slight smile. There was blood on her teeth and she felt dizzy from lack of air, but she took normal shallow breaths and watched the boy break a punching bag. it was actually amusing, he was strong, and cute. 'Oi! what are you thinking?" She asked herself. this is a man who tried to kill her! Why would she even look at him like that. She wasn't into small strong frames, or dark eyes... or his silky black hair. She snapped her head up and watched him hit bricks. "Is he always like this?" She asked. She was going to die anyways, she was sure of that. So what did it matter if she mocked him. She watched him glare at his sister and then at her. "Rawr." She said with a smirk. So she waited. She's rather die from his hands then from the poison that Sunako had given her. She felt sick already. Maybe it was just from his fingers being down her throat, or maybe it was the blod. But, she wasn't going to let them know, in case she was going to die.

Another pull at her hood and Sunako went back into the tables with the mad science things. "If you feel alright then let's see if the other placebo works. The one that is mixed with your blood. She said the looked at her brother distorting one of her lab walls. Well it had been the training station for her brothers when she was little but still. They had their dojo style room and Sunako had been given the basement as a lab. Sunako let Kyouhei do as he pleased. Best to let his tantrums burn themselves out.

"A fair bit of the time." Sunako commented. Sunako pulled on the top of her hood again when Tawny commented again. She was quite a funny little woman wasn't she? "Our father my have something to say about it but our mother would commend me for standing my ground against the boys." She said to her brother simply. Like their father was hard on the boys their mother was hard on Sunako. Sumomo loved all her children but she had been in an abusive relationship before she got together with Akito. She would never let her little girl suffer at the hands of a man like she did. Sumomo taught Sunako how to defend herself. She let one of Tawny's hands go and put the vile in her hand. Sunako hoped that what she was right and Tawny would take them willingly. Kyouhei could see a bit of pain if she did.

((Sorry for the GM))

The short tempered Kyouhei's breath became shorter and harder, he walk toward Sunako with an angry eyes. "Okasan will beg me to stop hurting you!" He said angrily as he took his sister by the throat and slam her to the table that was full of injections and glass tubes on it. He didn't care if he hurt her, again it wasn't his problem if she was hurt. Even though Kyouhei loved Sunako, he could never control his temper, he could never stop torturing her when he was mad. He wanted to `win the fight`. The reason why he was mad at his sister was because Sunako was never afraid of him, she was tough and she was scared of nothing. Kyouhei wanted everyone to be scared of him except his father. Kyouhei loved feeling the power, he wanted to see his sister cry at least for once. Kyouhei then took a deep breath and sat on the chair.

Kyouhei glared at Tawny who was a little crazy. She was scared but she was no longer scared, he couldn't understand that. He thought his sister and him had been scaring him but turned out to be wrong. He then sat in front of the girl as he took a human's head and shove it to her face. He could see blood dripping from the head and smirked. "Sunako chan, I wonder how this little girl will react when I shove the eyeballs into her mouth" He said with his famous monotone. He was quite frustrated, he needed his father at the moment. He needed to be beaten up by someone who he respected when he was mad. If his father was there, Kyouehi would probably ask him to teach him new techniques or in other words, he would be beaten by his father.

Tawny watched what happened and squeaked a little bit. How could someone who claimed to 'love' their family to that to someone else. She jumped. The loud noises made her little ears twitch. She wasn't afraid, but being so empathetic, it made it hard for her to just sit still. She watched them with horror, trying hard to stay quiet. She looked at Sunako. Finally the crazy boy sat down. Tawny's dark, Asian eyes were still pinned on Sunako, the poor girl. It was a wonder anyone could stay sane living with Kyouhei. She had accidentally dropped the vile in all the commotion, but it didn't crack when it hit the floor. Just like Sunako, she never cracked under Kyouhei's pressure. She was strong, and right then, Tawny decided that she liked the small, Asian girl.

She flinched again when he came closer, and looked at the head in his hands. Her eyes got wide and she turned her head away, only for a second. "You bully!" She yelled, smacking the head out of Kyouhei's hands. "If you're going to hurt anyone, maybe it should be someone you aren't related to!" She yelled. To Tawny, family was the most important thing in the world. She couldn't imagine her father harming anyone, like the death eaters... Deatheaters! 'light bulb!' she thought snidely, but didn't let it show. "Even my Deatheater father knows that!" She said, would they be afraid of death eaters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back