You better be in Slytherin

Hera Kratos

Wand
Oak wood 13 inches with essence of Tarantalegra venom
Everything seems normal at the Kratos family house in Greece, they seems normal in the outside but in the inside ... They are not. The Kratos family came from a family of Purebloods and Mixedbloods, they rule half of the wizarding in Greece and is well known as well. Dress in a white and black, Hera came down the stairs to the wide living room where her daughter, Persephone, was. A letter in hand, she threw it in the coffee table in front of Persephone. It was a letter from Hogwarts New Zealand, a school from New Zealand that accepts students anywhere in the world. Hera took a sit oposite her daughter and crossed her legs, "Phony, remember that I told you that our family has been in Slytherin for centuries, right?" She said to her and pause for a second to say something again, "As you see, Persephone. You are going to a wizarding school and I thought it is either Beauxbatons, Durmstrang or Hogwarts Scotland will send you a letter but instead ... The other branch came here first. You are a Kratos and you have to be in Slytherin." Hera was not begging for her daughter to be in Slytherin but she is bossing her to be in Slytherin. When her husband is alive, she was second in charge and now that he is dead, Hera is the first in charge.

She was quiet all the time and only a book that makes her happy in what you call ... A house. Persephone laid a back at the long couch in their big living room when her mother, Hera, came down and toss an envelope which is open already in the coffee table. "What is it, Mother? She asked still looking at the book she was reading. Persephone never been that close to her mother nor she wants too, Hera wasn't always there for her, it was always her dad that makes her life happy and now that he is gone, Persephone feels she is alone. She then sat up and closed her book to confront her mother, "I already promised dad that I will be on the house I wanted if ever I go to Howagrts and I will not break that promise ever." Persephone is that strong to disobey her mother in such a manner, she always stands up for herself and she will forever. "Look mother, if you want me to be in Slytherin, then be nice to me everyday and if you don't want to be, then so be it." Her last sentence to her mother was not that surprising to the widow, she had done this not once but millions of times. Persephone went back to her book and ignore her mother.

She had heard her daughter being rude to her all the time and of course, being a mother of four, Hera will teach Persephone some lessons. "Okay then, you want me to be nice? then you will get it." She stood up after she talked back to Persephone, Hera snatched her daughter onto her arm and drag Persephone in the cupboard under their stairs. "I will never be nice to you if you don't respect me as your mother!" Hera shouted as if it wasn't her daughter. As Persephone was inside the cupboard, she locked it with a spell, she had done this many times and they will always end up in St. Mungos where Hera works. "If you just have some respect towards me, you are not going inside of that cupboard again!" The cupboard has no any significant source of light inside and she knows that darkness makes Persephone go nuts, one way or another.

Persephone always knows what's coming up when her mother gets shouty and angry at her. It might do with the torture curse or the cupboard ... and she never think wrong about her, it was the cupboard this time. Persephone felt being drag in the arm and it hurts her so bad that she was trying to get her mother's hand off her, "Mom, stop. Your hurting me." She was begging this time, she always hated the cupboard because of no light in it. She was then tossed inside of the cupboard and was locked up by Hera, Persephone started to bang the door, "Mother, please, Let me out of here!" Persephone shouted, then tears started to roll out of her eyes and onto her cheeks. She couldn't understand why her mother is so cruel to her, is she adopted? of course she's not, if she is, she might be a muggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back