You Are The Most Callous, Irritating-

Jeremiah Raven

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Jeremiah walked quickly from the Gryffindor Common Room. He wasn't in a very good mood at all. He had basically been in a bad mood since yesterday, and he had hoped that going to sleep early would help, but it had not. He was just more irritated. He wasn't sure why he was annoyed, but he was. Dante was not much help either. Families were supposed to make one feel good, no? Well, there was obviously something wrong with the relationship he had with his little brother. He doubted that Dante made anyone feel better. He was far too apathetic for that ability. Jeremiah ran his fingers through his hair. He wanted to meet up with Khione or Ryder, they always made him feel better. They were very bubbly people and he could never be in a bad mood around them. But, he had not been able to find Khione. The small girl was in his house, but since breakfast she just disappeared. Ryder was even more difficult to find. The Hufflepuff had sat at the Gryffindor table to eat this morning, but when Miah had to quickly run an errand, he too disappeared.

Jeremaih now regretted talking to his little brother this morning, otherwise he would still be with Khione and Ryder. The Gryffindor straightened up his robes and walked through the courtyard. It was a nice courtyard at least. His hands gripped his violin case and he placed it on a stone seat. Rarely had he had time to play his beloved violin. It usually kept him in a good mood because it provided a distraction. He put the instrument to his neck and began to play a soft, mildly depressing tune, just to reveal his irritated emotion a little more.

Conan was irritated, very irritated. It had been quite a while since he had last felt the kind of irritation called jealousy. He was seriously getting irritated seeing his twin and Heath getting close in the common room. As far as he knew they had an unknown relationship, and right now, he was missing out on something big and he just can't stand it. He told himself before that he wouldn't care anymore about his twin's business. But he just can't help it. He was getting really annoyed by it, especially when he would frequently see her at the common room. And that was why he was now on his way to the Courtyard, one of the places he could find solitude at.

But much to his luck, there was one person there that he was not pleased to see. Or was he? It was the boy that he had an encounter with in the past which he called a girl, which as he could recall was partially true thanks to a certain incident in the past. Conan put a grin on his face deciding to have a bit of his own fun with the boy, which would probably result in something nasty. "What's up, girly?" he said casually as he approached the Gryffindor boy.

Jeremiah's mood was picking up. It showed in his music. The tune was no-longer a soft, depressing tone. It was considerably brighter now. He even felt a small smile grow on his face. Music often did that. It would clear the mind very quickly. Hopefully he'd be able to leave soon and retreat inside. Perhaps he would be able to find Ryder and Khione and they could think up something fun to do. Jeremiah never really was able to think up fun things to do. Usually Ryder and Khione would laugh at him when he thought up fun things to do. Nowadays he just let them take control of everything and just tried to enjoy himself. He opened his eyes a little and returned to concentrating on his violin. It was now a rather happy tune.

The Courtyard stilled seemed to be empty, though he had his back to most of the entrances. This proved to be a very dreadful mistake, for he was unable to remove himself from the area before he was noticed by someone. The only thing that made him aware of the person, was what they said to him. He immediately hit a bad note and cringed. He took a few breaths and turned around, his eyes confirming what ha already knew. Dear Merlin he disliked this boy. He wasn't even sure if he knew his name, but his face was enough to make him irritated. He had the urge to hit him with his violin, so he quickly put it back in its case. "Would it be possible for you to leave or remain silent? Or will you continue to refer to me as 'girlie'?" His tone of voice told the boy that he was not exactly sure why he had such a nickname, though now he was not quite sure whether he wanted to know.

Conan listened as the boy played a happy tune on in his violin, and he had to admit that the boy was pretty good at it. But that won't stop him from having his own kind of fun today and he suppressed a laugh as the boy miss a tune because of himself. It was quite funny in his own point of view as he leaned against the wall, amusingly watching the boy. Conan shrugged as the boy began to talk. "It is possible for me to leave," he said while bringing his fingers to eye level and began to look at it, seemingly thinking about something. "And it is possible for me to remain silent too," he added .

"But, it is more amusing and fun to call and refer to you as girly," Conan said with smirk present on his face. It was a certain nickname he found for the boy when they first met and he was finding his reaction to it pretty good, but if it was him being called girly, the other person would have already received a good punch in the face, or maybe even a kick if he was in a bad mood. "Well, for me that is, unless you could find a more amusing name or even better nickname for me to call you," he said calmly, now standing straight up with both his hands on his pockets.

Jeremiah frowned. He really disliked this boy. He was just so annoying. Some people should never be allowed to survive their first five years of life. This boy was certainly one of them. Even his eyes were enough to make Miah want to hit him. Fortunately for both boys, Jeremiah was not violent, otherwise the Gryffindor would probably get his face smashed in. The other boy was physically bigger and that meant that he was probably stronger. While if it fell to wands, they would probably both be sent to their Heads of Houses and that would only mean trouble. Jeremiah rolled his eyes at his reply. He was keeping his head better than Miah was. That just made him more irritated. As he spoke, Jeremiah paced with his hands behind his back. As long as he paced, he wouldn't attack the boy.

"I'm sure it is more amusing for you. That only helps highlight your simple personality. Must you only find enjoyment by upsetting others? Do you not have a better way to spend your time?" Jeremiah was trying to irritate the boy. He was trying to calm himself down, and he was trying to get the boy to leave. The boy's smirk was mocking the Gryffindor, who did his best to not allow his eyes to focus on them. Getting annoyed was not going to help him in this situation. He was usually more poised than this, but this boy was enough to get him worked up very quickly. Once again his eyes rolled. "Or you could simply remain quiet. I'm sure we would get along better if that horrid hole on your face wouldn't make so much noise." He rested his right hand on his hip. "Try and amuse yourself somewhere else."

"Why yes, it really is amusing," Conan chuckled as the boy in front of him tried to irritate him. Too bad though that he just wasn't pushing the right buttons at the moment. A smirk formed on the mouth of the Hufflepuff as he thought of how far he could get with this boy before she either gets bored, or gets annoyed. "Simple? Well, I guess yours is simple as well? Seeing as you could understand my personality well, maybe you have the same as mine" he grinned at the Gryffindor before him. Conan had figured out the boy was a Gryffindor from all the classes they had together and him frequently hanging out with Khione. "Nope, just you, and I won't be wasting my time annoying you if I had a better way," he answered as a matter-of-factly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Too bad I choose not to remain quiet," Conan declared as he took a good look at the boy before him. His smirk was certainly distracting the Gryffindor, and he didn't care at all, in fact it amused him. This was getting more and more interesting by the minute. "As if I'm trying to get along with a girl like yourself," he muttered in a volume that could have been heard by the other boy within their distance. "I wouldn't be here if there were other amusements besides a whining girl. And even if there is, why tire myself when there is one in front of me?" he said as he kept his hands in his pocket, staring directly at the boy, grinning at how irritated his companion already was.

Jeremiah rolled his eyes. Why today? He was in such a bad mood today. Why couldn't the boy go bother someone else? Obviously he had it out for him. But why? What had Miah done? The only thing he could really think of was running into him in the hall and having an argument, but that was a very long time ago. Miah could barely remember the event. The only thing that reminded him was that the boy looked exactly the same. He had the exact same smirk. Merlin it was an annoying smirk. Miah found himself glaring at it. "It is easy to describe the mind of a simpleton. Hence why they are referred to as such. We are quite different. I do not waste my time picking fights, nor do I make it my mission to anger those around me." What was so interesting about him? Jeremiah felt rather boring. He didn't do much note worthy, he just lived and spent time with his friends. "Surely I am not that much fun. Go kick a muggle ball around or duel with someone. Leave me alone." It was all the Gryffindor could do, just attempt to get the boy to leave him alone. He had a feeling that if he tried to walk away, he would be stopped.

Jeremiah sighed. There he went again, calling Jeremiah a girl. "Must you continue to call me a girl?" He gestured to himself. "I am so obviously not." He didn't even really look like a girl, did he? It was a ridiculous name. Why did he even have it? He wasn't wearing a dress or anything. He was wearing male clothes, because that was what males tended to wear. He was most certainly not a girl and he didn't like being called one. Jeremiah folded his arms across his chest and tucked his hands under them. He felt like slapping the boy. He really wanted to slap him. "Does that mean you'd rather get along with a boy? Go find one then, since I am far too feminine for you." He was trying to get the boy to leave. Merlin knew what would happen if he slapped the boy. He would probably be caught and get in trouble from his Head of House. He respected the House of Gryffindor far too much to allow his feelings to tarnish its name. "I am not 'whining'. Find a dictionary." He then picked up his violin case and attempted to leave. He was not about to stand around and be irritated.

"Different, you say. Too bad that you're wrong with a few things though," Conan said as he lightly kicked the ball between his feet. Frankly, he didn't care how much time it was going to take before the boy annoys him, but one things for sure, none of them are leaving until the happens. "I do not pick fights, nor is it my mission to anger anyone. I'm just... Amusing myself," he looked up, staring directly at the Gryffindor's eyes, and he noticed him glaring at his smirk. "Yes, you are quite boring all in all, except for the way you react when you're irritated, as now," He said, his smirk not leaving his face as he was fairly amused by the glare being given to his smirking face. "A muggle ball doesn't get irritated nor will I waste my time to look for someone to duel with," Conan said whilst seeming to think about something before saying, "When you're fairly available," a fairly evil tone present in his voice.

"Are you not? Well, ever since the first year I thought you were, after kissing one of my housemates," He said as a matter-of-factly, remembering the incident. It was during the Yule Ball and as he remembered he was getting drinks at the time when he witnessed it. After that hideous flashback, Conan let his attention go back to the boy in front of him. "It meant that I find whining girls amusing to watch. An example is in front of me," he said grinning as he looked directly at the boy, as if proving his point. And he can't help but be disappointed as the boy began to walk away. Conan quickly sprinted towards the boy and grabbed him by the collar, forcefully making the Gryffindor face him. "Oh no, you don't... You're not leaving any time now," he said with a smirk. It was fairly easy, the boy seemed light in fact and opponents being light were sometimes a good thing. "Whining is to complain or protest in a childish fashion. I don't need a dictionary," he rolled his eyes on the boy. Conan was not that much of an idiot to not know the meaning of the word, and he was a bit hurt that the boy thought he needed a dictionary. "Now you know the definition, you certainly should know that you are whining," he said with a stern look on his face, but a smirk never leaving his face.

It took all of Jeremiah's strength to keep his jaw firmly in place. He knew about that? It wasn't even a real kiss, it was a horrifying mistake that just happened by accident and it was never spoken of again. Ever. It was embarrassing and Jeremiah was in no way planning for there to be a repeat. Nope, definably not. So that was why the boy was calling him a girl? Miah made sure not to allow himself to blame Ryder for this. It was not the Hufflepuff's fault. He was a close friend and he wouldn't plot something like this. He didn't care what the boy had said before that. He didn't care that he was called boring or that he was told that he was wrong. He was a little hung up on what he had just said. So the boy was a Hufflepuff. Well, that shortens the list a teeny bit, but not by much. Jeremiah swallowed the lump that had grown in his throat and broke eye-contact, something he rarely did. "You do not understand what you are talking about. I am still a boy. No incident like that will change that fact."

Jeremiah had to remember to keep his cool. He was not going to hit the boy. He had a violin case in his hand, that could case some real damage. Besides, he could break it. He was not going to break his beloved violin on this boy. The Hufflepuff was most certainly not worth it. He grunted with irritation when he felt the boy touch him. What did he think he was doing?! Miah frowned. He hated being touched by people he didn't like. In fact, being touched wasn't something he liked at all. "Unhand me right now." He demanded, trying to get away. He wasn't strong enough, the boy was bigger and stronger. Jeremiah was a vegan, he was not a muscular boy. He rolled his eyes when he was given an English lesson. He was stressed out now. He was embarrassed and he was irritated. "You are the most callous, irritating, worthless excuse for a wizard I have ever met in my entire life." With his free, violin-less hand, Jeremiah slapped the boy across the face in an attempt to be released. "Get away from me, don't touch me!" Maybe now that annoying smirk was gone from the Hufflepuff's face.

Conan had easily noticed the boy become embarrassed by the truth he just exposed. Well, it was true and the Hufflepuff was a witness to the said incident. Well, at least he had a reason to call the Gryffindor, but he really didn't have to have a reason just to make fun of someone and just tease him. Well, need a reason or not, he didn't care. He just wanted to have a little amusement at the moment. If smirks could grew wider, Conan's smirk might have already done so as the other boy had broken eye contact. It was a good sign, at least for the Hufflepuff. "Too bad that I consider you as a female though," he said calmly.

"Not a chance," Conan said in a rather teasing and annoying tone. This boy was not leaving him until he wanted him to leave. And this boy shall not turn his back on him. It made Conan annoyed that just made him want to annoy and irritate the boy more than he had minutes ago. He listened as the boy attempted to insult or irritate him, whichever he really was doing. And he was just about to give a response until he received a slap on the face. Conan glared at the boy, an evil look present in his eyes. "You did not just slap me," he said in a low, nearly growling voice. He let the boy go and ultimately landed a punch on the Gryffindor's face. He didn't care how hard his punch was, one thing's for sure it was sure to hurt.

Ai was fully depressed. It had only been a few days since her encounter with Taylor and to admit everything. She was mad, mad at Taylor, mad at Conan and mad at herself. She couldn't control her anger that day, and Taylor had said things out of hand too. But worst of all, her own brother had sided with Taylor. The Hufflepuff was slapped and pushed down, yelled at and her brother didn't care at all. He only cared about Taylor. Ai had already spent hours crying about it. She locked herself up in her room and she didn't come out for a whole day. She wasn't hungry and she could stand thirst for a while, she just couldn't have anyone see how miserable she was.

Finally, Ai decided that fresh air would do her some good. She didn't want to go to the Lakefront or the Cliffs, it was too painful to go there, and not to mention a bit far, so she decided to go to the courtyard instead where she and Conan shared little to no memories at all. It wasn't long before she got there and saw a scene she would have never expected to see. Conan was holding Jeremiah by the collar and was mad. Very mad. Ai knew what would happen next and she had to try to stop it, but she was too late to stop it. Ai quickly approached Jeremiah, "Are you okay?!" she asked him quickly before glaring at Conan. "D@mn it, Conan! Do you have to hurt every friend I make?! What's this?! Payback?!" she said nearly biting Conan's head off.

Jeremiah frowned, he was still being held. The boy was still being horrible and his slap only made him angry. However, Jeremiah had never expected the boy to actually hit him. The Gryffindor didn't even see it coming. Jeremiah was not a violent person, in fact, he felt horrible for slapping the boy. Being punched was entirely new to him. He had never been punched before and he had never seen anyone else being punched before. His siblings would settle differences through words and wands, well, the wand settling were for those over age. Punches were never thrown in the Raven household. It was shocking and completely startled Miah. While the other boy's face was probably going a slight reddy-pink from his slap, while Jeremiah was probably going to have a massive bruise plastered across his face. The pale boy bruised easily, and his diet made it so that he was not exactly the most physically able person. He was fragile, and he ate not meat. This just made him even more breakable. He touched his cheek in surprise and gripped his violin case.

Jeremiah was ready to smack the boy across the head with his violin, but was stopped when someone rather unexpected came to his rescue. Ai Edogawa, the girl he had rascued from a bad situation in the past. She appeared to know this boy. Conan? It was a nice name, unfortunately it belonged to such a horrible person. "Ai? I am fine. What are you doing here? You best leave." However, she seemed to ignore him and went onto yelling at the boy - Conan. He looked between Ai and Conan. They shared several similarities, but he did not want to ask whether they were related just yet. "Payback?" He was in a state of total confusion. He tugged on Ai's arm. "Ai, please stop yelling at him, it won't solve anything." Now that he had had a few moments to himself to gather his thoughts, Jeremiah felt a lot more rational. "There is no harm done." If they were related, the last thing Jeremiah wanted to do was interfere with their relationship, it already appeared to be rocky already.

Conan continued to glare at the boy, that is until Ai came. He was surprised. No, not surprised. Shocked. How could Ai even know this boy she called Jeremiah? And friends? Since when could she make friends? Conan showed a stone hard appearance, and an angry one at that, but deep down, he was confused. He felt like he didn't know the girl in front of him anymore. "And since when did you have friends? I bet you only forced him to be your friend. What did you do Ai? Threaten to beat the living cr@p out of him," Conan said with a snicker. "And payback? Oh please. I'm not as pathetic as you."

Conan was more than ready to smack the boy named Jeremiah in the face again. Was he being noble to send Ai away? Was he showing off? No matter what his reason is, Conan's blood was boiling. "As if she'd even listen to you. Face it girly, she doesn't listen, and it's better to leave her while you still can," he advised. Conan made it seem like a friendly advise with the tone he was giving, well, he did hope that the boy will listen to that advise. After what Ai did to Taylor, Ai didn't deserve any friends, too bad though that Heath and Ryuuji were already too close to her. Conan was insulted when the boy had told him that there was no harm done. What was he doing? Being noble and humble? Conan clenched his fists tight and attempted to do another punch to the Gryffindor. He was irritated and mad now.

Ai's mood just had a few degrees turn. One minute she was depressed and gloomy, the next she was angry and furious. Forget control, she had enough of Conan attempting to hurt her friends. Ai had always thought that Conan's attempt to attack Ryuuji would be the last of it, but sadly Jeremiah had been hurt too, and Jeremiah had even helped her once. "You don't look fine at all! I was just taking a walk until I saw the two of you," she admitted completely. "Long story, short," she gave out a little smile at the confused Gryffindor beside her. "And don't worry about yelling at him. Talking to him kindly or leaving won't help anything either," the Hufflepuff said in a calm but stern voice, glaring at her brother before her.

Ai had to bite back her tears as Conan made assumptions about her. Did he and Taylor really think she was manipulative? She didn't force Jeremiah into anything except leaving her in the Abandoned Classroom which he really didn't even follow. And yet Conan had to think that she would threaten to beat the hell out of someone. "I don't hurt people for no reason, unlike you," she said calmly, her voice faltering a bit. As Ai felt Jeremiah tug her arm, she thought that it would be time for them to leave whether Conan liked it or not. But just then, Ai had noticed Conan clenching his fist to land a punch. Upon instinct, Ai was instantly in front of Jeremiah, blocking Conan's punch easily and pushing her brother back a bit, just enough for a good distance that no one could get hurt. "Haven't been training lately? Sensei's been looking for you, Brother," she spat, as if calling him brother was too distasteful. Unlike Conan, Ai had been training during vacation, keeping her health up and training her blocks, punches and kicks. She would be ready if Conan attacked again, that much was sure.

Jeremiah shook his head at Ai. She was worried about him, and he got way. He could feel his cheek swelling up a little. It was going to be a nasty bruise. "I know it looks bad, but it will heal." Emotional wounds tended to stay for a very long time. This was going very badly. Jeremiah continued to look between both of them. Conan still seemed very, very mad. The Gryffindor was not sure how he was to calm the boy down. They were both angry at each other. He had to try and calm this but the only person that did not seem to want to smash his face in was Ai. He looked at Conan with a small frown. "I was not forced into any thing. We are friends because I helped her once." He was trying to be diplomatic and calm them both down. He only hoped that it was working. He didn't want Conan and Ai to continue whatever rivalry they had going right now. It was not going to help their relationship and it would be dreadful if they had a falling out from this, especially since he was almost positive that they were related now. Conan continued with the name calling, but Miah ignored him. He was grateful for Ai's help, but he did not want her relations with Conan to go down like the titanic. "Surely we can all just take a deep-"

He cut himself off when Ai stopped Conan from punching him. He was extremely grateful for that move. He was sure that his face would have shattered with another hit. Jeremiah was still confused, but he tried to just take everything as it came and digest all of this. She referred to Conan as 'brother'. Great, they were siblings. Miah was playing a part in destroying the relationship between siblings. Jeremiah grabbed Ai's arm and tugged her back with a little more force. "Ai, before you permanently destroy your relationship with your brother, I advise that you leave now." He then looked at Conan. "And before you decide to smash my face in any further, I would at least like to ask that you two stop fighting. Siblings should not fight. You are family and family is important, even if you hate each other. Such fights should not be seen in public." Jeremiah's family had arguments, and he fought with his older and younger siblings often, but he still cared for all of them and never fought with them in the face of others. He always made sure to never allow feelings interrupt his family connections.

Conan watched the interaction between them, and he was seriously gettin annoyed. It was like they were completely forgetting that he was still standing there at some point and that really annoyed him. It was one thing to be yelled at and it was another thing to be ignored. He didn't like both. "Riiiiight, like anyone could help someone like her. What'd you help her with? Kissing a boy?" he asked in a mocking tone. But if it was seriously that, Conan would have seriously landed attacks on Jeremiah right away. No way is he letting that Gryffindor near his sister. Ai was being annoying by getting in between their fight and his amusement. "You could have just told him that I don't plan on attending anymore," Conan muttered as if it was the most obvious thing to do in the whole world.

Conan was surprised that Ai could block his punch. Last time she still had trouble but now it seemed to be real easy for her. Yet, he didn't care. It only made him all the more mad as he clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white from the strain. Conan watched as Jeremiah seemed to make Ai leave. "Oh, spare me! She's not my d@mn sister!" the words coming out from his mouth like it was an everyday lie. Ai was planning to move out anyway, might as well lie to people who didn't know their relationship, after all, they never really did talk anymore. It was better to disown her right there and then. "That girl's just a part of the dojo I used to go to and we used to live in the same neighborhood until I lived with my aunt and uncle," he said a calm look on his face, his eyes and voice never faltering, not showing any sign of the lie he was saying. "Save me the trouble of being her brother, but if you want to be her brother go ahead and I'll inform her family personally!" he nearly yelled at the Gryffindor. The boy named Jeremiah can be the brother to Ai all he wanted and Conan won't stop him.

Ai was seriously losing control of herself as Conan became more and more irrational by the minute. And she thought she was irrational! "You're being irrational, Conan. And it's none of your business of how he helped me," the Hufflepuff girl told him, her voice showing finality in her decision. She hoped Jeremiah won't speak about it either. She was already in enough trouble with Liam since Jeremiah discovered their little secret and it would be worse if more were to know about it. Ai smirked as Conan seemed to be surprised at her grown strength. She had learned her lesson last time, and last time was not going to be repeated. "Why don't you tell him yourself?" she told him as calmly as she possibly could.

"I won't leave you," Ai told Jeremiah as he tugged her with force. She was drawn back a bit by this but her voice showed that her decision wasn't going to change anytime soon. But as soon as Conan denied they're relationship, Ai wished she could take what she said back. She wanted to leave. Now. She didn't want to hear more of what he had to say. But her feet were planted on the ground, not allowing her to take a single step. She was fighting back tears, she wasn't going to cry in front of any of them. She wasn't. Ai remained silent all throughout Conan's lies, she wouldn't deny it. If that was what he wanted, who was she to hinder him? She would stay silent, stay quiet, until Miah asks her, and if he did, she would be telling lies, like Conan. He didn't want her anymore, then so be it.

Jeremiah frowned once again. Conan was obviously going to mention that forever. He folded his arm across his chest. "Conan, you are being irrational. You must try to calm down. I am a friend to Ai, nothing more." He wanted to make that very clear. He didn't want Conan to have another reason to punch him again. Being punched wasn't something Jeremiah liked to have happen. The two continued in their own little argument. As it stood, Ai seemed to be the only rational one here. From what Miah had seen of her, she was nice and a little quiet. It was odd to see her so forceful. However, he knew very little of Conan, so to him this seemed like usual behaviour for the both. Upon both run-ins, Conan was rude and irritating. "Just please calm down, Conan." He was almost begging. Almost. Jeremiah was capable of arguing with someone without an audience. As soon as someone else was with him, it was completely different. Besides, Conan had just turned everything violent. He and Ai needed to get out of this situation before it worsened.

Jeremiah nodded as Conan declared Ai to not be his sister. The Italian was not sure what a 'dojo' was, but he did not voice his confusion. He wasn't stupid. Ai backed the boy up and Miah nodded. He could be forgiven for his assumption. He was referred to as 'brother' by Ai. Jeremiah would only ever call one of his brothers 'brother' and they looked alike. However, Ai seemed very upset and was determined to not leave Jeremiah alone. "So be it, Ai. But we are not staying here." He looked at Conan. "We're leaving. You can remain if you wish. Try to calm yourself." He then began to pull Ai along with him. They were going to do something better than this, like hanging out or having something to eat in the castle or something.

Ai could only watch as Jeremiah tried to calm Conan down. She knew that if Jeremiah were to ever succeed, she should at least try to remain silent. The Hufflepuff knew that anything she would say would just add fuel to the fire. And if she didn't remain silent, she would go berserk and be screaming at Conan at how completely irrational he was compared to her. And that was the last thing the Gryffindor needed, a screaming girl and a violent boy, both who knew karate and were ready to go physical at any time. Ai could only heave a small sigh Jeremiah continue to try calming Conan down. Ai knew that wasn't going to happen. The only chance they have is to get away from him.

Ai couldn't talk, heck, if she tried to walk right now, she was sure she'd break down. The young girl knew that Jeremiah must be confused by now, wondering about the truth. All this time, Ai was breaking, she was fighting back tears. Tears she didn't want anyone to see, but she was sure she wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer. She needed to get away, she needed to hide, to run. The young Hufflepuff only nodded her head slightly and kept her head down, biting her lip and let herself be pulled by Jeremiah. Ai felt her strength betray her that time as she weakly came along with him. It seemed like Jeremiah was always the one pulling her away from trouble she wanted to escape.

Conan was seriously getting annoyed of Ai keeping pesky little secrets from him, especially relationships with other guys he was annoyed at. Particularly Heath and Jeremiah. If she was going to play that kind of game, then so be it. The boy was clearly getting annoyed with matters about somebody's business. If Ai's thing with the Gryffindor wasn't his business, then clearly she had overstepped her bounds as well. "And the going on between this girl and me isn't part of your business too, is it?" Conan smirked at his sister. If he couldn't partake on her life, then she shouldn't mess with his amusement as well. "And why should I calm down?" he snapped at the Gryffindor who was trying to calm him down. Conan really didn't have a reason to calm down, he was more or less being angry for almost no reason at all.

Conan watched as Jeremiah seemed to decipher the truth of his and Ai's relationship. Conan could tell lies making the story go around as long as he could claim that he and Ai weren't siblings. Although he was having a bit of trouble seeing Ai become silent. Why wasn't she reacting at all? Why wasn't she denying their relationship? Why isn't she talking? Why isn't screaming at his face? Attacking him? "When did you become so fragile?" he thought to himself as he observed her being pulled away by Jeremiah. He didn't even have the time to stop them by all the confusion in his mind at how Ai was acting. He had never seen her so weak and fragile before. It was confusing him to no end. "D@mn it," he whispered.

Jeremiah led Ai away from Conan, who could be her brother, or dojo partner, or neighbour, or just a regular housemate. He did not care much for their relationship. The Gryffindor was going to leave and was taking the Hufflepuff with him. Conan did not seem to follow and he was relieved. He looked over his shoulder and nodded politely to Conan. Hopefully upon their next meeting, it would go a little better. He doubted it, but there was always hope.

-FINISHED-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back