OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3
Weeks of begging led Aminia to this moment with her sister, whom had finally agreed to get her to South Korea over the Holidays. Aminia had packed a small bag, enough for a few nights in a hotel. She'd rented it under her sisters name, whom was supposed to be staying in the same room as her. However Amoretta trusted Aminia, and allowed her to be alone, apparating once she knew her sister was safe. However she made it very clear she'd be coming back in three days to take her back to her house, and not a word was to be breathed to her parents that she wasn't actually with her sister training. If Aminia's parents found out after all she'd never be allowed to make another friend outside of the troupe again. Aminia would hate that, since talking to Chaser and really becoming close with another wizard had lead her to believe that she'd been so sheltered and Shallow before in her friend making skills and reasoning. With Chaser their conversations were never shallow. She'd be nuts to go back to being like that.

Getting dressed into soemthing chic after her sister dropped her off, Aminia wrote to Chaser to let him know she'd arrived and to make plans for them to meet at a small area outside the marketplace where there was a gazebo. From there they could hang out and grab a bite to eat, and talk all about the Christmas Present she had brought for him - he wasn't going to believe what she'd gotten him. Bundled up in a long winter jacket, Aminia looked at herself in the mirror - not sure why she was so nervous to meet Chaser. Her tights were enchanted to be a little warmer than typical stockings, and she was thankful for that as she left the hotel into the semi-brisk temperatures of the small town.

Since their first meeting a few months ago, it had surprised Chaser just how frequently he'd been thinking about the girl he'd met during the holidays. Although he'd managed to keep the secret hidden from most of his classmates, there had been a couple of instances when his friends had noticed a slight and subtle change in the boys attitude, and they'd become dangerously close to figuring out what was going through his head. After writing regularly to Aminia, he found himself looking forward to any correspondence from her. She let him go off on his tangents and he enjoyed making her laugh. After they'd agreed to meet up during the Christmas holidays, Chaser was much less confident than he'd been the first time they'd met, perhaps because he felt as though he now needed to live up to the standard she expected of him. Now there was something to lose.

Chaser arrived at their meeting point only a few minutes late. It hadn't been intentional, but considering Chaser never wore anything that had the time on it he'd walked a little too slowly as he was tossing over what he was going to say to her in his mind. Chaser spotted her immediately though as he walked up the Gazebo, she looked even prettier than she had the first time they'd met, although he was no where near brave enough to say it. "Hey," he gave her a wave, suddenly for the first time in his life, slightly lost for words.

Were she and Chaser good enough friends to hug when they saw each other? Aminia tossed over the thought in her mind, barely giving herself enough time to decide before Chaser had arrived. A porcelain smile spread her peachy pink lips as she saw him. "Hullo!" She spoke excitedly, before making her way over to him and going in for a quick, awkward hug. It wasn't something she was planning on perse, but it felt right the moment she saw the boy with uncontrollable hair. "How are you? Not to cold I hope!" She spoke with a grin, before looking to the semi-large box in her hands. "I know we did not talk about gifts, but I did some research and I found these." She spoke, holding out the box. It saved her time to pick her words carefully, to feel more prepared.

Aminia looked past the box that she was holding out to Chaser, wondering if he was going to snatch it away quickly, or if he was going to refuse the gift. She hoped not, because she was never going to be able to force herself to eat the strangely colored bananas, even if the Bulgarian man whom had sold them to her sister insisted they tasted fine. It was the idea of a banana that had a red-purple skin. It screamed poisonous to the Russian teen. Perhaps she was just a picky eater, a thought that had never crossed the girls mind before. After all, she ate everything hr parents put before her, for fear of going hungry if she didn't.

Chaser was caught a little off guard when Aminia gave him a hug, and he nervously patted her on the back a few times as she did so. He rarely hugged anyone asides from his mother, and even then he'd run if he had the chance. But this was different, and her hug made him feel more anxious than he already did. The Gryffindor looked down as she held out a box, and he was relieved to see that he wasn't the only one who'd considered a gift. He'd had an idea of his own for a little while in the weeks leading up to their meeting, but he could relax knowing he wasn't overthinking their friendship. Taking the box from her, he gave her a wide grin before opening it. If her letters were anything to go by, he knew she was thoughtful, and as his eyes fell on the fruit, laughter began to escape his lips. "Wow. Now I am definitely going to need to open up that museum." He chuckled, referencing their previous meeting. Chaser hadn't actually thought they were real, and taking one from the box he was bemused to find it seemed to be in every way identical to a usual banana, except that it was red. "That's amazing." he stated, peeling one right there and then. Inside it looked like a regular banana too, and despite the fact they were due to eating soon anyway, there wasn't much that would stop the boy from snacking. He broke off a piece from the top, taking a bite out of it to see how it taste, before automatically holding out the rest to his friend. It was a bit sweeter than what he was used to, but that didn't stop him playing a joke on her. "Have you even tried this?" he asked, giving her an expression that one would assume he'd tasted something revolting. He couldn't keep up the charade for long though, and once he'd swallowed his piece fully he smiled at her again. "I'm kidding. They're great. Really. Thanks." Chaser's eyes lingered on her face for a few seconds, feeling strangely attracted to her. He wondered whether she was using her powers again, but he couldn't be sure. "Oh, here." he said suddenly, reaching into his pocket before pulling out a small notebook, pastel pink ribbon crossing it and concealing entry. "I figured you could use this. You know, to stop people reading out loud." After giving her the password that would later unlock the notebook, he hoped she'd find it of use when she wanted to write in the presence of others.

Aminia could only remember one other time she'd hugged someone who wasn't family. She'd hugged her sister recently when they'd seen each other again. After all Amella spent her time in Beuxbatons now. Lennon... she'd hugged Lennon the last time they'd spoken about anything meaningful that wasn't an article for the paper. Chaser was different, awkward but inviting at the same time. It was a pleasant change the Ravenclaw mused inwardly. His response to her gift made the blonde chuckle slightly. "Of course if you don't eat all of them they could be featured." She spoke with a tone of amuesment. Her smile however faltered when Chaser decided to eat one. Aminia cringed, scared he'd drop dead from one bite. However, it seemed only the taste was deadly - as he made a face. "I am so sorr -" Aminia started to apologize, horrified until he revealed he was only kidding. The girl put a hand over her fast beating heart, willing it to calm down when he admitted the truth. "You are such an a**" The word was out of her mouth before she could stop herself, her demure composure fading slightly, and a pink tint coming to her cheeks at letting a foul word slip out in public no less.

The conversation with Chaser moved quickly though, and in Aminia's hand she held the notebook he'd gifted her. She enjoyed how fast paced their interactions were, and she smiled down at the pink ribbon which held it closed via password. "This was very thoughtful of you." She spoke in a gentle voice. Thoughtful gifts needn't be big in Aminia's mind, she just enjoyed that he had remembered her writing. She'd written more, even some about Chaser himself, but she wasn't ready to share those. "You uhm... must be hungry." She spoke, lacking in eye contact to prevent her cheeks from becoming any more red. "Would you like to grab a meal?"

Chaser was laughing when Aminia made her realisation, showing off his white teeth to the Veela as he'd managed to successfully trick her. Even though while at his parents he was criticised for bad language, if he were at Hogwarts with his friends it wouldn't have been an uncommon occurance. While he noticed her language he therefore felt indifferent, although her pink cheeks told another story. It was cute, and his eyes lingered on her face as she took his gift. It wasn't much, but he hoped she would find it of some use. No doubt she already had hundreds on notebooks, perhaps even one that locked, and it was never going to be a unique a present as red bananas. Chaser was about to ask her whether she'd been writing any more, asides from the letters to him, when he was asked another question. "Oh, yeah I could eat." he replied, wondering whether he was imagining the distance between them. While their conversation remained natural, she was barely looking at him, and he considered whether he'd done something to upset her. He swallowed, looking away at the path as the walked, very aware of himself. "Are you okay?" he asked her finally. Perhaps it was because of how their last meeting had ended, and the fact she wasn't allowed to be out with him that was making her feel guilty.

Aminia let a chuckle escape her lips at his comment. She thought Chaser could probably always eat. After all he was a teen boy, and stereo-typically they were always hungry. The blonde moved forward, hugging herself, wishing she'd worn something else. He wouldn't even see that she was wearing his favorite color until they got somewhere warmer after all. The notebook had been slipped inside the enchanted bag that she carried at her side now, leaving her hands free as she walked, tucked tightly in her coat sleeves to keep frail fingertips from turning blue. When Chaser finally spoke again the petite teen felt her cheeks reflame, heating her button nose as if the blush protected her from the cold. She looked up at him, biting her lip, trying to manage a non-sheepish smile. "I am very embarrassed that I swore." She admitted, though wondered if that was all. "And I am very cold. I did not think through my outfit." She spoke with a small chuckle, trying to will her hot cheeks to go back to a frigid temperature. She'd rather be cold than embarrassed after all. As they walked Aminia looked for a place for them to eat, though she'd done research and decided on a hole in the wall restaurant that was supposed to have the best Budae jjigae. It sounded good enough anyways, and she made her way towards it, hoping Chaser would trust her judgement.

Chaser had been expecting something that might suggest that Aminia wasn't comfortable around him, but as he listened to the words that escaped her he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "You shouldn't be embarrassed. I s*** you not, swearing is good for you," Chaser said with a grin, although as he turned back to look at her it was clear she wasn't particularly at ease. "Look, you can do what you want, but it doesn't bother me okay." he finished, giving her a small shrug. It was true though that it was a cold day in Korea, but Chaser had been brought up to be nothing less than a gentleman by his parents, setting an example to his sister. Before she could stop him, Chaser had removed the scarf that had been hanging loosely around his shoulders, laying it around his new friend in a bid to keep her slightly warmer. He barely felt the cool temperatures himself and the Gryffindor would have expected anyone to do the same to those with a larger need. As Chaser walked beside her towards the restaurant that she'd apparently had her eye on, his hand accidentally on purpose brushed against hers briefly, but the boy pretended not to notice and instead nodded his head to the shops up in the distance. "I'm glad you decided to go out to eat this time, my mum hates beans." he mentioned. He'd not actually told his parents he was meeting Aminia again on that occasion, she'd asked enough questions about her the first time once he'd returned home.

Aminia's cheeks and ears only became a more brilliant red when the boy swore in front of her this time. The crimson color wasn't complimentary to her cool toned jacket and Aminia willed it to just go away. The blonde headed Ravenclaw glanced shortly over at Chaser, but not in time to protest his chilvorous action. Instead her face only became warmer, as well as her neck and shoulders. "Thank you." She remarked quietly, glancing over at his face for a second to gauge exactly how he felt about being out with her. The thought crossed Mini's mind that maybe he thought this was a date. Was it a date? Aminia wouldn't mind if he thought so. When Chasers fingers brushed hers Aminia showed Gryffindor courage and grabbed his hand, pacing her fingers with his. However she didn't look at him, only coyly stared ahead. "Yeah? Well besides, I didn't want you to be embarrassed by bringing someone prettier than yourself home." She joked with him, hoping it made sense.

The pair entered the restaurant and Mini and he were made to sit at a small area, obviously meant for couples. It was only once they were at their table setting that she released Chaser's hand.

The words had barely left the boys lips when he felt her cold hand slip into his, and he did his very best to act natural. The only thing he did to acknowledge her act was give her fingers a gentle squeeze, but Chaser didn't look down nor say a word as he was left speechless once again. His heart beat had quickened in his chest, and he was finding it increasingly difficult to keep the conversation flowing as well as he had the first time they'd met. Perhaps this time Aminia would realise he wasn't as interesting as he'd first seemed to be, and that meeting him here and now had been a mistake. What if he never saw her again after this? Not breathing a word of his concerns as they approached the restaurant, it suddenly dawned on the Gryffindor that this was slightly more formal than before too, and that maybe his friend liked him a little more than she was letting on. Once they were seated, Chaser sat across the table from the Ravenclaw, purposely not looking directly at her for as long as possible. He hoped his task at appearing overly interested in their menu options wasn't too unnatural and wasn't raising too much suspicion. Unable to keep it up any longer, Chaser lay down his menu, finally turning his attention to the girl in front of him. Her earlier statement had caught him off guard. He wanted to tell her that of course she was pretty, the prettiest of anyone he'd met if he were honest, but he felt as though if he were to tell her his thoughts she would have upped and left right there and then. "I'm glad you came to see me again." Chaser suddenly paused for a moment, this time his own cheeks turning slightly pink. "I mean, I'm sure it wasn't just for me, you have other reasons to travel too," he gave a nervous laugh, hoping she didn't focus on it too much. He gave a small sigh, trying again, "I just mean, this is nice." Chaser said, glancing up to meet her eyes at long last.

Aminia's lithe hand still tingled with the excitement of being held in another's. She'd never felt something so genuine, there was no ulterior motive to her grabbing his hand, and she felt as if Chaser was too genuine to even conceive of an ulterior motive. They were holding hands because they had wanted to. He'd come to see her because he had wanted to. Aminia wasn't sure what made the boy think she was worth his time but she was happy to be regarded as such. Aminia already knew what she wanted, she'd researched the menu once arriving in her home which had a muggle computer, and practiced how to correctly say the items, so as to not make a fool of herself. When Chaser spoke Aminia looked up from the menu she had coincidentally also been pretending to read, and she caught sight of his flustered face. He looked... cute. The blonde couldn't help but think so.

"Actually..." She spoke slowly, trying to become the same confident girl she was on stage. "I am supposed to be in Mexico, with my sister practicing. I asked her to let me come here instead. She is sticking out her neck for me right now." She admitted, her words calculated as she tried hard not to become a cherry tomato. "I had a lot of fun meeting you and wanted to do so again. Even your sister calling me a liar could not deter me." She spoke, teasing him. She had met Maggie a short time ago, and had written Chaser already about being called a liar, and how endearing she honestly thought it was - it hadn't bothered her too much.

Chaser could still feel the reminiscence of the cool touch that had been against his skin a few moments before, and while he exuded a calm aura, he felt as though there was a party going on inside him. He raised his eyebrows when he heard that she was meant to be in Mexico. Not only was she and her sister going against rules that could get them excluded from the team, but Aminia was supposed to be practising and she'd chosen instead to spent time with him. He wasn't sure he was quite deserving of that type of risk, and thoughts flashed through his mind as he considered what he could do to show her how much he appreciated it. He gave a laugh at the reminder of his sisters reaction to finding out Aminia knew him, although he'd been surprised at how dismissive she'd become. Maggie was usually outgoing and welcoming, and when he heard that she'd doubted the Ravenclaw, he'd written to her specifically to confirm. Although glad that his sister was settling in at the school, it still worried him that she had very little friends of her own, and her letters to him had increased over the last few weeks especially. "You know, she thinks you're my girlfriend," Chaser admitted, accompanied with a small laugh. Chaser didn't know how Aminia presented herself at the school, but the first year had been adamant that they couldn't have been just friends when they spoke to each other so frequently after only one meeting. "She has a tenancy to fantasise though. Sometimes it's cute but I guess we have that in common." He smiled. He and his sister had been adopted from birth, and had very little to connect them in personality, but they did like to imagine a world outside the box. "So, your sister doesn't mind that you're here now then?" He asked gladly, considering her reaction last time he saw her.

The blonde heard his comment a chuckled gently, however she shrugged as well, removing her jacked now that she was warming up. "Is that a bad thing?" She asked, making sure to not make eye contact, not wanting to relay how much strength it took to say things like that. Not wanting him to know that she felt out of her element and awkward and... self conscious. Finally the coat sat behind her and her skirt and white shirt was in the open. She hoped desperately that she wasn't going to spill something on her shirt.

The waiter came over, and took their order. Aminia hoped to impress by the small amount of Korean she had learned quickly. She felt the need to always been impressive, wondering if he would be surprised. "My sister has warned me that if anyone is to find out I will not be allowed out of the house again." She spoke with a shrug. "I did not want to practice. I do not want to dance." She muttered, dropping what might appear as a bombshell to someone who did not know that she hated dancing since it had become something she was forced to do.

Chaser let out a quick breath at her comment, "No. Although I can't imagine that kind of rumour doing you any favours." he replied quietly. His friends had often teased him when they'd found out he'd met a girl over the holidays, and while he'd done his best to convince them it wasn't what they were imagining, he found he was now needing to convince himself too. As Aminia shrugged off her outer layers, he noticed that she was wearing an orange skirt into which her shirt was tucked, and he smiled to himself as he wondered if that had been intentional for his amusement. It had been no secret that orange was his favourite colour, reminding him of a setting sun over the horizon. Initially he felt as though he was making everything worse by being her friend, but hearing how strongly she felt about not wanting to dance reminded him that at least she was enjoying herself where she could. "No, right. Of course." he began, not quite fully understanding but sympathising with how difficult it must have been to feel as though she had to do it for the sake of others. Chaser didn't have the knowledge nor experience to question her parents intentions, and just aspired to give her alternative things to look forward to. Reaching for his glass, he took the straw between his lips, but instead of taking a sip he began to blow air down the tube, causing bubbles to start foaming on the surface. He glanced up to Aminia, easily pleased with himself.

Aminia heard Chaser's remark but for now decided not to comment on it, she needed to think carefully about what she was going to say. Instead she watched him, blowing bubbles in his drink. He was so ridiculous she couldn't help but think it was a breath of fresh air. "Chaser." She spoke, trying to get the boys attention away from his drink. "Is the only thing you are worried about my reputation?" Aminia inquired, trying hard not to concentrate on the way his face looked when he smiled, laugh lines deep set in his semi-tan skin. The blonde thanked the waiter whom brought her a refill on her water, and then took a sip of her own. "What if I told you... I do not care about what other people think." She spoke, voice shaking slightly, her hands placed beneath the table, her hands clutched within each other. "What if I told you.... I might... Like you." The words were out there, he had the chance to run now if he wanted to, before the food was even served at their table.

Chaser stopped blowing bubbles when she asked him a question, although he wasn't really sure how to respond. "I guess I just don't want to make things difficult for you. It would be stupid to lose something important because you're hanging out with me." he said honestly, glancing down at his drink, playing with his straw absentmindedly. He wasn't sure whether he believed her when she said she didn't care what people thought about her. He didn't care what people thought of him, but he didn't have anything he was trying to protect. Nothing to lose. He looked up to meet her eyes just in time for her to mention that she might like him, and a nervous smile appeared on his face. "Well obviously you do. I didn't think you'd be here if you hated me." he responded with a laugh, although he was just trying to cover all sides. It would be more than awkward if he was to automatically assume she was referring to anything more than their friendship. He looked over, her body language indicating she was anxious at speaking to him then, and Chaser's heart skipped a beat when he considered the possibility she really did like him more than that.

Aminia nodded at his response. It was odd to hear someone who seemed to genuinely care about her, and her reputation. Mini had a flashback to the letter she'd written Lennon, the statement that it was a long time to be with someone like him playing in her mind. She felt a pang of guilt in her stomach. She'd never apologized face to face - but she wasn't sure how to other than through notes. He wouldn't accept the apologies even if she gave them to him. He would never believe or trust her again, but here she sat with someone that cared enough to look after her reputation. Even if she didn't look after it well these days.

"Chaser..."
She remarked before laughing, for a moment placing her forehead on the table, chuckles rolling her shoulders ever so gently. He missed the point. He was going to make her say it wasn't he? Finally she looked up. "Are you going to make me say what it is I mean?" She inquired, before finally taking a breath. "Chaser, I think you are... rather... er." She felt her heart beating extremely quickly, only to be inturrupted by the food coming out. Now he'd at least have to eat if he didn't like her. "S***..." She whispered. "I think you are very good looking, and would not be bad for my reputation."

Chaser began laughing as she did so too, his hand reaching across to affectionately scratch her head when she planted the table. At this point he was confident that he knew exactly what she meant, but regardless he wanted to hear her say it and nodded in agreement, a massive smile stuck on the boys face. "You think I'm what!?" He joked in a hushed voice at the timing of her sentence, waiting until their food had been placed in front of them before continuing. The adrenaline coursing through his veins was giving him an extra boost of confidence, and his blue eyes never left hers as she tried for a second time to get her point across. He'd never had anyone tell him they thought him good looking, he was just him. Pretty standard. It made him feel good though that someone like her would think so, and that he could ever be worthy of her attention. His face was flushed, and he paused for a moment to make sure he didn't sound like a fool at his own admission. "Aminia, I really like you. Like, like like you, you know?" he smiled, glancing away from a moment at his speech failure. He wasn't quite sure what was meant to happen, should he hug her or something? Would it be rude to start eating his lunch? He'd never told a girl he liked her before either, and the boy who could always eat had lost a little of his appetite, wishing that in that moment a plate of food hadn't just arrived in their laps.

Aminia chuckled, turning into a genuine laugh, happy to spend her time with some on who really liked her. The meal in all lasted a little over an hour and a half, and Aminia had managed to keep her shirt white. She was completely shocked by that, considering as graceful as she was, she often missed her mouth, or get distracted. The two of them talked about nonsense, banana museums and futures as they sat, and continued to talk as they left the restaurant, the snow gently tickling her nose as they walked. It was quite beautiful out, still in the air.

Aminia watched the scenery, couple walking slowly together. It didn't take long for Aminia to work up the courage once more to hold Chaser's hand again as they walked back toward the hotel. It was silent, Aminia did not have much to say so she didn't bother to say anything. His scarf was still wrapped firmly around her neck, and she couldn't help but noticed it smelled like whatever body and hair wash he used, or his cologne - pleasant. Finally they approached the hotel, it was impressive and apparent that she'd rented something that made her feel safe and comfortable. She gave a wave to the attendant whom was at the door, and opted to take the stairs to the third floor, wanting to walk with Chaser just a little while longer before she'd reach her room, talking a little about school now and how difficult concentrating in classes was when she had competitions to think of. Once on the floor of her room, she slowed her steps, dragging out every moment she was spending with him.

Chasers day was only improving the more time he spent with Aminia, and the conversation continued to flow easily between them as they'd eaten their food. On the way back to her hotel, Chaser has reached out to take her hand, only to find that she was already in the process of doing so herself. He'd liked that and it felt comfortable to intertwine their fingers together as they walked and talked, filling each other in on aspects of their lives that had been skimmed over when talking by owl. Entering the building, Chaser followed closely behind Aminia, swinging their arms slowly in time with their slower steps. He didn't really want have to have to say goodbye, even if they were able to see each other again the following day. Once they'd approached the door to her room, Chaser would have been lying to say he hadn't considered the possibility that he might kiss her, another first for the Gryffindor. As the paused outside the door, Chaser was aware of how quiet the corridor was, and how close he'd become to the Veela standing before him. "So, I guess tomorrow I can show you the park?" He offered, although his mind was somewhat disconnected from his words as he glanced between her eyes and lips and back. He could feel every pulse in his chest as he inched his way toward the girl, not wanting to actually part from her just yet. "You're so beautiful," he said, voice barely more than a whisper between them as they stood face to face. His free hand found it's way to her hip, and taking a chance that felt right, he pressed his lips against hers for a few seconds, momentarily forgetting what it meant to breath.

Aminia felt her whole body, her heart beat vibrating her, her mind alight with wild thoughts. She felt her mouth build nervously with saliva and she swallowed thickly as he offered to show her the park. "Yeah, that sounds... nice." She admitted, her eyes not leaving his face, searching from his left eye to his right eyes for some clue on what he was thinking. The amber-eyed girl couldn't determine what was on his mind, and for a moment she wished she could read minds - perhaps if she had gone to enough classes and was smart enough. Was more than a dancer. The space between she and Chaser shrunk, and the sound of her heart beating hard in her chest grew. In her stomach flowers blossomed into butterflies which made her feel sick and excited all at the same time. As his hand found it's way to her hip, Aminia allowed herself to wrap her arms around his neck, and soon their lips were together. Every moment of the kiss was different than the ones she'd given to Lennon in the way that this was real. This was not a kiss to gain a one up, spurned out of jealousy, this was a kiss that meant something to her. Mini didn't want to part form him and she pushed herself forward to deepen a kiss that started out so innocently, waiting for him to choose to break it, feeling as if she couldn't separate herself just yet.

Then a throat clearing noise down the hall caught her attention, as two guests walked by she and Chaser. Mini parted from him, and laughed nervously. "Come get me around ten am?" She asked with a small laugh, obviously very out of breath.

What had once started out as a modest kiss was quickly evolving into something more, as Chaser felt her returned gesture, the arrival of her arms around shoulders indicating that he'd done the right thing. His eyes had closed and he was letting himself do what came naturally, strangely aware of his hand placement yet too nervous to do anything else that might ruin the moment. After she'd released his hand from their previous hold, he slid it round her waist, gently holding her against him in a bid to stay in this position for as long as possible. Chaser had never put too much thought in to what it would be like to kiss anybody until he'd met Aminia, and now here he was and it was even more exciting than he'd dreamt. No other thoughts were entering his mind in that moment, and it wasn't until they were interrupted by a couple of guests that Chaser hadn't even realized were in the area, that he felt as though he'd been brought back to reality. He broke away, missing her instantly, and smiled at her laughter as it made him feel warm and content. "Yeah, I'll be here," He replied, only now releasing his hands from their resting places and taking a small move back. He didn't want to leave, not at all, but he was grateful they'd be able to spend some more time together the following day. "Do I.. I mean do you.." The words were failing the Gryffindor as he tried to scoop up what was left of his brain, attempting to form some coherent trail of thought. "What I mean, is we're going out already I know, technically, but I just wondered, maybe you'd want to go out with me? I mean, if you want to." Chaser's voice was quiet, a mix of not wanting the guests in the corridor to overhear his attempt, nor wanting Aminia to hear him and turn down his offer, but he looked at her with hope in his eyes like a dog looked at a plate of off limit biscuits.

Aminia forgot for a moment that she was a dancer, that she wasn't supposed to be there, that her parents would lose their minds. For a moment she felt like a normal, teen witch, with little responsibility and a lot of emotions. The blonde didn't want to move away from Chaser, and made it clear when she continued to hold her arms around his neck, not letting him move very far away. His aura was warm, and Aminia felt truly wanted for who she was. She was young, and ridiculous, but she knew that the way Chaser made her feel was good. As the teen began to stutter Aminia giggled quietly. Moving forward she placed a gentle kiss on his lips once more, pulling back with a large smile now on her face. "I can't wait to tell everyone." She whispered, that in itself quite the statement. "I'll see you tomorrow, Chaser." She said gently, before disappearing into her hotel room.

Aminia slid with her back against the door, the smile still on her face. Her heart in her chest was racing, and she slowly slipped her new notebook out of her bag, knowing exactly what she'd want to write the minute she got back to school. If this was what falling in love felt like, Aminia never wanted it to go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back