OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale:
Ren was eager to see Sam and had uncharacteristically spent the morning cleaning his room. She was supposed to be dropped off just before lunch and picked up after dinner. He was really excited, making sure he was dressed at least a little alright and that Lily had finished all the snacks he had asked for. Giving her a kiss as he bolted from the kitchen with his treats, he hurried back to his room. Alright, clean room. Lots of board games and movies to pick from. All of Sam's favorite treats. A small black box with a yellow bow on it, and a surprise for Sam inside. He'd been working on something big for her birthday, but he had it tucked safely away under his bed where she couldn't find it. He had just gone down the stairs when he heard the knock on the door. He grinned widely, straightening his hair one more time before walking over more casually than he felt and opening the door. "Sammy!" He grinned, holding out his arms for a hug.

Samantha was going to see Ren today, and she was pretty excited about it. Her dad had decided to drop her off at Ren's place. She kissed her father on her cheek and waved him a good-bye before heading towards the front door of Ren's place. Samantha became slightly nervous as she reached the front door, she then knocked on the door. Before she knew it, Ren had appeared with open arms. Samantha smiled a little before she went in to kiss Ren on the cheek and hugged him. "Hey, Ren," Sam said with a small smile.

Ren laughed lightly as Sam kissed his cheek, snuggling in against her as she hugged him. "I missed you, beautiful," He murmured, pressing a kiss to her temple and squeezing her tightly a moment before stepping back, offering his hand before going back inside. "Come on, do you want me to show you around?" He asked, flashing her his brightest grin.

Samantha blushes a little when Ren kisses her on the temple, as she was still new to all this 'couple' things. She smiles as he offers a hand and asks if she would like to be shown around. "Yeah, I'd like that" Samantha says with a smile as she takes Ren's hand.

Ren laughed lightly as he led her through the foyer. Their house was really like a giant version of the Hufflepuff common room. Books everywhere, lots of places to sit and twice as many pillows, a lot of earthy and warm colors. He led her through the first floor; the kitchen, dining room, living room, his dad's office. After that they went upstairs, he pointed out where the bathroom was and the locations of his parent's room, his sisters' rooms, before leading her over to his bedroom door. He thought it would have been an invasion of privacy to take her into anyone elses rooms, and for once he wasn't trying to piss Rose off.

His room was clean, all his art neatly put away on and in his desk, his bed was made with dozens of pillows scattered over the black comforter, there were several plush chairs in his room also overflowing with pillows, and his tv stood on a simple oak nightstand with a gaming system hooked up to it. His grey colored walls were mostly hidden by his artwork, all of it charcoal and rarely in color. He walked over to the nightstand by his bed, smiling and showing her his treats he'd had Lily made before picking up the little box. "Sammy, hey, close your eyes," He grinned impishly.

Samantha smiles as Ren guides her throughout his home. The home felt very homely, with the earthly feeling and colours around the home. She was amazed by the number of books that they had placed in the house. She had enjoyed the house tour so far, even though it was just a tour. He then took her upstairs to where all the bedrooms were and the bathrooms, Ren pointing to where was what and such. Ren then invited her into his bedroom. "Oh? Okay?" Samantha says with confusion as she was told by Ren to cover her eyes. Sam placed her hands over her eyes, as well as closing her eyes, with confusion still written on her face.

Ren smiled when Sam listened, opening the little box and taking out the necklace. He moved quietly, slipping behind her and putting it on. When it was resting lightly on her neck, he placed his hands gently over her waist. "Okay, you can open them now," He murmured softly in her ear, biting his lip and hoping that he'd picked well.

Samantha felt that something was placed around her neck and had opened her eyes when Ren had told her to. She looked down and saw a beautiful necklace with a heart pendant. Samantha turned around to face Ren, as well as picking up the pendant, and touching it. "It beautiful Ren" Samantha says with a small smile. She liked the cute pendant and smiled brightly. "But you didn't have to get me anything. I feel bad that I didn't you anything..." Samantha says sadly with a little guilt. Ren had gone all this way to get her nice gifts, yet she hadn't gotten him anything.

Ren chuckled softly, brushing Sam's hair behind her ear and moving to cup her cheek gently in his hands. "Sam," He spoke tenderly. "Just you being here, looking adorable and smiling at me, it's the best gift you could've gotten me," He reassured her, tempted to lean in and kiss her, but he didn't want to push too far. He smiled warmly, brushing his thumb lightly over her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back