You and Me and Detention Makes Three

Aleyha felt his stare, and it made her hands stop working for a moment. She cast a cold gaze onto him, studying him. Aleyha rolled her eyes and she snorted, "The coldest man I know is my grandfather. And though he married and had kids, he never 'loved'. Unless he falls in love, or even Kalif for that matter, then maybe I will change my beliefs on it. But right now, it is nothing more but a fairy tale to allow others to sleep safely in their beds. It makes people weak and it blinds them. It is stupid and pathetic." Aleyha had a serious expression. How could the girl know when the only person to ever show her affection was her own brother growing up?

"Hmmm.....who knows. They still have time left you fall in 'love' so don't count yourself completely correct. Always account for variable change...duh" Theodore didn't quite understand where he was getting all this logic from, especially when he himself had never experienced anything along the lines except for crushes and those still bewildered him greatly. No matter how much he knew he should just ignore her his mouth just kept opening, it's like he a point to prove....but why did he want to prove it?

Theodore had finally finished up his pile and turned to Aleyha; "Besides...maybe they haven't found 'The One' yet." Theodore made sure to use air quote's to signify that maybe those two had never met their soul mate...or whatever they were. Theodore brought his hand forward and grabbed a bit more, the pile was getting way smaller so he knew they wouldn't have much left. "And the only thing that makes people weak....is the belief that you can be weak." Theodore lived by that quote, there were so many times in his life when be believed her could never do something...when really that was the thing holding his back all along.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she muttered, "Evil doesn't love so easily." She believed this, and would never stop believing it. She listened to his words and she gave him an odd stare. Just when she thought he could get predictable, he proved her wrong. "What are you, a Cupid? You sound like an expert or something on the matter." Aleyha continued her pile, and she murmured, "Being weak makes you a mudblood. Before you overreact, that is my own little word that I use to call people weak and pathetic. No matter their blood." At least he could understand her a little more with this information.

"Psh, h*ll yeah I'm cupid, why else would the ladies be all over my charm." Theodore fake swooned before he shook his head and went back to sorting through is pile. He didn't agree about the whole mudblood ordeal, but he knew better than to say anything because he wasn't exactly pure enough to be going around and making fun of blood status. "You'll eat those words someday....and when you do fall in love I'm going to laugh." Theodore shook his head as he sorted,

Aleyha laughed when he fake swooned. Aleyha snorted, "I doubt any boy will ever handle me. Not now. Not ever." Aleyha hoped to not eat those words. The last thing she wanted was to become a lovey dovey simpleton fool. Aleyha smirked and she inquired, "Are you in love with that girlfriend of yours?" It was a just a question. Whether he was or not, it didn't matter to her. She just wondered if he was speaking from experience or from something else.

Theodore decided not argue with her anymore about it, he had a strong feeling that she would eat her words someday and that was the end of it. Fate never really gives humanity decisions, and it you try to fight your fate it will often turn on you. If there was anything useful that his mother ever taught him it was that you cannot fight your fate in this world, no matter how much you try. While Theodore continued to sort through the pile he was soon met with a question that made him froze and drop what he was holding before he turned his head to stare at Aleyha seriously.

"No, and I don't plan to." He wasn't going to lie because he hated that, but at the same time he was unsure why he should be telling her anything like this.

Aleyha heard this, and she mentally smirked. She caught his serious stare and she shrugged, "Oh okay, wondering if you were speaking from experience or not." Aleyha continued to sort, and she glanced at the mountainous pile. It was much smaller than they started out with. It made her feel accomplished. Aleyha mused, "I wonder if Abbey has those feelings for you. I read the Gossip Magazine, so, I think that is your girlfriend's name." Aleyha finished with her pile and started on another. "Would you rather change the subject or keep talking about something so... You know."

Cecily stretched and watched their conversation with amusement. So young, she thought, lips smirking. Her stomach grumbled a bit. "Shush precious, I'll feed you soon," she muttered, knowing full well that doing such a thing was insanity. But she was convinced, had been since she was five and ate an entire jar of cookies by herself, that her stomach was a separate entity. She hadn't shown Prodan the full capacity of it, was afraid to this early on lest it drive him away in fear, she grinned.

"Hurry it along, you two!" she called, just to be a thorn in their side. Sickly, she enjoyed needling them, sort of a payback for eating ink earlier. "If there isn't any pudding left, I'll eat you both," she murmured in a good imitation of the witch in Hansel and Grettle, knowing they couldn't hear her.

"Nah it's okay, me and her aren't exactly getting along very well right now." Theodore admitted thinking about their most recent dispute, he hadn't meant to lose his temper. But when Abbey lied to him..and so bluntly too it angered him greatly. Plus now she was going off and telling everyone, and she knew that Theodore hated when issues were out in public.

When the headmistress called for them to hurry up Theodore rolled his eyes and looked at the headmistress with an annoyed glance. That woman was lucky she didn't have to do this.

Aleyha frowned slightly. Though she felt no sympathy, she did not bother lying and saying she was sorry when she wasn't. "Normally I would ask why, but I don't think it is any of my business." Aleyha shrugged and continued to sort through the pile. When Ms. Rambolt shouted at them, she rolled her eyes and continued to sort through the pile. Though her tiny hands picked up just a bit.

Theodore looked at Aleyha boredly before he shrugged his shoulders. "If you really want to know....she lied to me. I hate liars more than anything....so I threatened her." Theodore decided to leave out that now he was pretty sure everyone knew of what he had done and chances were that the whole fight was caused by Aleyha and him kissing.

"Wait...didn't you have a thing for that Fudge kid?" Theodore asked curiously remembering that he had read something in that Gossip magazine.

Aleyha snorted, "Sounds like she deserves it more than anything. I too hate liars. Reason why I didn't apologize when I don't feel sorry." Aleyha truthfully had no idea what the fight was over, and she could really careless. Aleyha continued to stare at him, still working, and when he asked that question, her blood-like eyes flashed with such hatred, it was unbelievable such a tiny girl could hold so much. Aleyha hissed, "Past tense. That inbred chose a Hufflepuff boy. Now I am out for his sparkley pure blood, which I will find great pleasure in seeing it spill all over the floor and walls."

Without further warning Theodore began to snicker quietly. Although he was sure Aleyha was upset about this, it struck something in him that he couldn't help but laugh about. "Ohhhh that's....really dumb. Fudge pop gives Slytherin a bad name." He said once he finished laughing. Theodore thought not only was that gross but somewhat mean as well.

"I say beat him up....or kill him." Theodore said glancing around hoping the headmistress didn't her his comment.

For once, Aleyha did not glare at him for laughing at the situation. If it were backward, she would have laughed too. Aleyha agreed, "I think he would have done better in Hufflepuff. Then I wouldn't have talked to him." She continued through her pile, and she released a sigh. She didn't like talking about it, but it also lifted a great burden off her chest. Aleyha rolled her eyes and she muttered, "You would think shoving him down the stairs would have gotten through to him. Next time, maybe I should put him in the hospital wing for the entire summer. Or permanently. Whichever works." Though she wouldn't do that, not yet. She had to get out of trouble first before diving into it again.

"It sounds like he gives Pure bloods are bad name." Theodore said casually as sorted. Sometimes he didn't understand how people could neglect their blood status like that. Knew that if he was a pure blood he wouldn't go around wasting it like some people do. Then again, the Fudge name was very unknown to his family...so maybe they weren't worth it? "Psh, be he cries like a sissy." Theodore commented as he made an assumption, chances were this boy was nothing than a Hufflepuff wannabe.....how amusing.

Theodore had picked up on Aleyha's sigh and turned his head to look at her just in time for his dark eyes to widen at her comment. "You pushed him down the stairs? No wonder if went off and kissed a boy, he's probably terrified of girls you big meanie!" Theodore still felt bad for her, but he never imagined she'd pushed someone down the stairs....it was quite scary to think about actually.

Aleyha shook her head and she informed, "I shoved him down the stairs after it happened. He kissed the boy, and then kissed me. He got mudblood germs on me, how was I supposed to act? It wasn't like he fell down a full flight of stairs..." She faded off and continued with sorting through the pile. "Stupid inbred boy. He acts more like a girl that I do! And he complains too much. Hell, I crippled my brother and he doesn't act like that." Aleyha shrugged and she continued with her work. She was more or less mumbling to herself.

"Your really scary for a little girl.....I hope you know that." Theodore looked at Aleyha with wide eyes for a moment before he shook his head and forced himself to pay attention to his pile, this girl amused him greatly. but at the same time she also scared the living life out of him, usually Theo paid no mind when a girl tried to act tough in front of him...but something in his gut told him to watch out for this one.

Theodore scrunched his nose as he looked down at his pile, this stuff was disgusting as it first was, and honestly he was glad they were almost done. You are lucky that Fudge cake is too much of a pansy to fight back though....well...maybe he's lucky he's even alive." Theodore blinked and shrugged his shoulders.

Aleyha laughed, not taking him seriously, "I hardly view myself as scary." It was true. Aleyha just couldn't picture herself feared in the school. Respected maybe. Aleyha shrugged, "Well, at least he gets to live on with his miserable life. Maybe I should just...forget about the inbred." Aleyha hoped they were done soon. Aleyha exclaimed, "I just hope the two hour mark will hurry up! I want to shower and relax in the common room!" Aleyha rolled her eyes at her own impatience.

Theodore blinked and flipped his hair our of his face with a small jerk of his head, he didn't quite get why she laughed at his comment. "I'm not kidding, your pretty scary...I mean if i was a pansy. Heeeey, maybe you can make my sister's annoying friends cry!?" He snickered and shook his head at the thought, as of this moment Theodore hated his sisters friends. They were so irritating that sometimes he got headache's just thinking about them.

"Hmph you relax? Go figure." Theodore teased lightly.

Aleyha wanted to scratch her head, but with such dirty hands, she couldn't bring herself to it. She shrugged, "Maybe. Though I think my cousin might be better at that. She beat up Lurken pretty bad last year or something. But I could try." Aleyha put on a devious, deadly smirk, before turning away slightly so she could get another pile. Aleyha laughed once more, "I have to get some relaxation sometime. Even though I don't like it, I do." Aleyha couldn't wait to be done with this. "Assuming you will shower after this, what do you plan on doing?"

"Well than considering the circumstances, that makes your cousin...my new best friend." Theodore joked as she started to finish up the last of his pile, honestly this stuff was so disgusting that it would probably plague his dreams while he slept at night. As far as Theo remembered it...Abbey never mentioned getting her butt kicked by someone, so either she was embarrassed to say or it was really no big deal to her.

Bringing an arm up he sued his upper arm to scratch his nose since his hands were dirty, Theo had a hard time imagining Aleyha relaxing. But that might just be due to the fact that she's beaten him up before. "Ummm....sleep? That's what I pretty much do most of my time anyways." He answered boredly.

Aleyha laughed and she shrugged, "Well, she isn't very keen to others. But oh well. She is cool." Aleyha released another sigh, only this one was silent. Aleyha admired Hadan from afar but she never got on her bad side. The Parselmouth continued to sort through her pile, and she wished she was done now. But she made her thoughts silent. "Wow, Theodore, you sound like a lazy 'tard." Aleyha rolled her eyes playfully and allowed a tired, small smile remain upon her features.

Cecily, usually a mound of patience, could not take it anymore. Twenty minutes to go and she considered raiding Kalif's desk to see if he stashed anything away. She stood, vanished the chair and hat, pushed the sunglasses up on top of her head and made her way over to the two students. "Alright, finish up with what's in your hands. The rest," she pointed her wand at the rather small pile left and it was clean and in the containers within seconds, "is gone," she winked. "Hurry it up, I'm starving. And it's not a pretty thing when I'm hungry."

Aleyha grinned in relief, as the Headmistress told them to finish their batch. Working quickly, she finished her batch and she stood. She shot a look at Cecily, one that was not threatening or polite either. Aleyha instead exclaimed, "Now, to the showers!" Aleyha rushed toward the castle, to do exactly what she wanted to. Wash herself multiple times and smell like coconuts rather than...what the detention was made of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back