Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
(takes place outside the greenhouses)

Cecily stood and watched as the two Slytherins made their way toward her outside of greenhouse three. She had thought to ask Kalif to oversee this detention but knew it would be as much a punishment for him as it would be for the wayward students. "Hullo," she smiled, quite cheerful after spending a bit of snogging quality time with Prodan before he'd had to leave through the floo so she could set things up here.

"Let's get started shall we? You'll sift through that pile of Mooncalf Dung over there," she nodded offhandedly at the rather mountainous pile of shiny, shimmery silver poo, "pick out all foreign objects and place the smooth dung into those bins over there. Alright," she smirked. "Chop, chop."

Cecily walked well away from the smell and plopped down onto a long lounging chaise folding chair, crossed her ankles, then put a wide brimmed hat and sun glasses on. Hmm. Kids should fight more often, she sighed as she got comfy. "Oh by the way," she called out to them as they went toward their task, "there aren't any gloves."

Theodore turned to Cecily with large eyes, he seriously hoped that she was kidding about this. This was practically slave work seeing as Theodore never really had to do much in his life, and he honestly didn't want to start right now. He nearly gagged at the sight of it, plus the thought of no gloves.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Theodore said grossly, turning to look at Aleyha to see if she had any objections either. "Your not really making us do this are you?" Maybe their headmistress was a joker...or something along those lines.

Aleyha made her way down to the area where the detention would take place. She was really not looking forward to this. At least she felt absolutely no pain in her legs and stomach, and had the ink out of her hair. Though she had to admit, she did want to dye her hair funky colors after that. Her pale white nose wrinkled in disgust at the smell, and she gasped, "No gloves? Are you freaking serious? Ew!" As much as she wanted to just run, actually calculating her distance and when she would be caught... Chances were, she wouldn't succeed so why bother? Aleyha stared at the pile of Mooncalf dung and she grimaced.

"Awhhh...is the Princess afraid to get her hands dirty?" Even though Theodore nor this would probably anger her he didn't really care at the moment. Teasing this girl and getting under her skin was so much fun. It was like a jack-in-the-box, you knew the thing was going to pop out at the end of the song...but it still surprises you every time, and that's how Aleyha made him feel. Looking back at the pile of dung once more he grimaced and felt himself shudder in disgust.

Cecily slid her sunglasses down her nose and looked at them. "Less talking, more action there you two. You've got exactly two hours," she tapped her wristwatch, "before dinnertime to get finished and cleaned up." She put the glasses back in their place and settled the hat low over her eyes. From this distance she couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, so they could grumble all they wanted to.

With narrowed eyes at Theodore, determined not to let him get under her skin this time, she smirked and countered, her voice hushed, "Don't make me smear that stuff in your hair. Might make it shinier." Aleyha took a deep breath and hoped that this wouldn't make her throw up. After all, Herbology ran through her blood so this should be nothing, right? Feeling brave, she took a step forward.

She got on her knees and got out a pile in her tiny hands and set it in front of her. She picked out some sticks and grass, and she murmured, "Wish the smell wasn't that bad..." But as she continued to work on her pile, it started to get a little easier. Perhaps she should thank Kalif for this toleration one day. But she couldn't hide the disgust in her eyes.

Theodore rolled his eyes and took a step forward just as Aleyha had. He managed to grab quite a bit more than Aleyha had and started to pick out things, but unlike Aleyha he was having a harder time getting used to the slimy feeling and gross smell.

"You wouldn't say that if I smeared it all over your face first."Theodore teased as he continued to pull out random objects and gag in disgust.

Aleyha finished her small pile and separated it from a little big of a larger pile, as if trying to compete with the boy next to her. Though her hands were very small, thus she could never really get too competitive. She rolled her eyes and she replied, "You'll never know when I will strike though. I'm like a cobra. You will never know. Plus, I'm fast."

Aleyha managed to finish off this pile and took it over to the right area and put it in there. At least she didn't leave anything in there. She went back to the mountainous pile, and had no intentions of actually acting up right now. She just wanted two hours to hurry and pass so she could take a long bath.

Not wanting to be overdone by the girl, Theodore grabbed an even larger pile and began to sort through that. He wasn't going to let that little midget beat him at anything, with a smug smirk Theo took a dirty twig and chucked it at Aleyha before he chuckled and went back to sorting through his pile.

"Ohhh yeah...some quick skills you have there, Just like a fuzzy little hamster." This was getting to be too much fun.

Aleyha felt the twig hit her shoulder and bounce off. Aleyha rolled her eyes and she snorted, "At least I would be cute. You though remind me of a porcupine. With that hair, have you ever hurt someone with it?" Aleyha laughed a bit, and continued to sort through the pile of disgusting poo. The Parselmouth smiled to herself, so soft and so fragile. She was enjoying this much more than she should be.

"Don't mock yourself kid, I know you love my hair....all the girls too." Theodore teased and if his hands weren't covered in Poo he would've fluffed his hair too, but since they were he was not going to even think about it. He was actually quite unsure how Aleyha thought of him...be she couldn't hate him that much...yet. Casting her a weird look with his forest green eyes he snorted; "You'd be the meanest hamster ever....there's nothing cute about it." He was lying....he thought she was cute. But he was never going to tell her that....too low for his pride.

Aleyha laughed, mockingly, lying but doing a pretty good job with covering it, "Ha! You forgot this girl. I am a hard girl to impress, and you aren't doing that with your hair. Are you really that conceited?" Aleyha smirked, a mischievous twinkle added to her blood-like eyes. She rolled her eyes, "Hamsters are cute and fluffy. Even the meanest. Not like it matters, though. I prefer to feed hamsters to my snake." Her voice went dark and cold. Though she meant nothing mean to him in general, just the rodents in particular.

"Well if your that hard to impress then I guess you tooootally wouldn't want to come hang out with me at Brightstone this summer." Theodore said in a slight mock voice and flipped his bangs out of his eyes. He was actually get using to the nastiness of this stuff, but when he was done he was still going to take a long shower to ensure that all of it was off. The thought of Aleyha being a small little hamster made the corner of his lips twitch lightly, but he held back a smile because he knew better than to start laughing at her once again.

Aleyha's smirk completely and utterly vanished. She turned her body to face him a bit, her hair falling over her shoulder a bit. She gave him a questioning look. Before she could say yes, she had to think. Hold up, Aleyha, you seriously want to consider this? Just blow him off! He is nothing but Veela-trouble for you, a cold voice told her. Aleyha bit her lip, made sure she did not appear off-guard by the question and she shrugged, "If I had another reason to go other than hanging out, then I would. But..." she paused, "I might want to browse through the stores and find something I like. So, maybe." Aleyha shrugged lazily, not at all sure of what she wanted at Brightstone.

Theodore snickered and shook his head as he finished up the last of his pile and reached for another for him to sort through. "You can say no if you really don't want to go, I won't cry or anything. It's not like it's a date or anything....I do have a girlfriend after all." Theodore somehow couldn't keep eye contact with her during this sentence, but he spoke the utter truth. He wasn't completely heartless and could never put it in his heart to cheat on someone...even if he was angry with them for something. Pulling out a few twigs Theodore scrunched up hi nose again as he felt the level of gross begin to rise again.

"Well, if you find yourself in Brightstone anytime soon check around...because I'll sure I'll be there plenty this summer." He said calmly while turning his eyes to her quickly before he looked back at his pile.

Aleyha finally grinned, upon hearing news that was slightly better for her. Not a date. That was something she did not want to do. Not after Brodie. "If I am not sent off to the Zhefarovich Manor, then I'll be in Brightstone upon occasion. As long as weather permits." Aleyha glanced down at her snowy skin, and any moron could see that she was highly sensitive to the sun. Finishing her pile, she started on another. "What do you do for fun? Other than picking on Hufflepuffs?" Aleyha made casual conversation, and her eye contact having lost since she started on her pile.

"Zhefarovich? Are you related to a man named Asparuh?" Theodore asked curiously as he looked at Aleyha seriously for a moment, he swore he had heard his father mention that family name countless times before form his father, other family members, and even Nicolette once or twice whenever she and Alphonse fought over Death Eater business. When Aleyha asked what Theodore did for fun he couldn't help but snort, no one had asked him that before.

With a small Theo flicked a twig and turned to look at Aleyha with an amused smirk on his lips. "I'm sort of into Quidditch, but I really also like to play guitar and make up random potions with all the weird stuff my dad brings home. Niccy is even teaching me how to brew poisons." Theodore glanced at Aleyha hoping that what he said wouldn't bother her at all, he didn't think she would side with the Aurors...but now you could never be to careful. "What about you?" He asked casually.

Aleyha thought it was obvious that she was related to him. She did have his hair color, and some of his expressions. "That's my grandfather. He is the Patriarch of my family. We all answer to him." Aleyha did not like the bowing to him part, but according to Ivaylo's portrait, it was necessary. "You know of him?" Aleyha was both honored and terrified of the man. He could cause her pain within a second without hesitation. Yet, she loved that about him as well.

Listening, and finding herself oddly interested, she nodded, "Awesome. Especially the poisons part." Aleyha thought for a moment before answering, "Um, mainly show others their place in the society, hang out with friends, and talk to my snake. Though on rare occasions I do swim and climb trees." Aleyha was very active when the weather permits. She stayed in shape, or whatever in shape was at her age.

"Yeah, I know who a lot of people from that family. My dad is...well actually pretty much my whole family is full of Death Eaters who look up to him a lot. That woman that threw me on the floor today is also Death Eater..." Theodore said recalling the earlier incident in Cecily's office, in fact he remembered when he first found out that Nicolette was one of them, she looked and acted nothing like the rest of them did, then again if got her out of a lot of awkward situations with the Aurors too. Theodore had never met Asparuh or that family....and it was most likely because of his mixed blood heritage. Alphonse was prideful about being a pure blood and it probably hit his pride to see his kids be unpure.

The smile returned once more as Theodore continued to look at Aleyha; Haha poisons are alright...when they don't have an awful smell. Hmmm So you are a normal girl deep down..." He teased slightly but not so much be he found it good that she actually had other hobbies than just torturing people.

She laughed, "Obviously not when you didn't know me. He's been around since the beginning. Amazing that he hasn't died yet..." Her thoughts may have been morbid but she didn't care. "That woman who pwned you is one? Wow, I never would have thought! A Death Eater in the walls of the school." Aleyha smirked in her mind. Kalif had yet to be discovered. The man, some people never gave him as much credit as he deserved.

Aleyha smiled, "Can't smell any worse than this, you know?" Aleyha rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Oh please. What normal girl deep down wants to eradicate most of humanity?" She hated humans in general. Not many, or if any, knew why that was. It had a lot to do with her awkward social skills at times, and her past.

"Somehow I doubt that she's the only Death Eater inside the walls of Hogwarts....I can't name any specifically....but I don't doubt that there are none here." Theodore muttered calmly, if Death Eaters could get into the ministry they could surely get into Hogwarts, or at least that's what Alyssa always told him whenever she was questioned about Death Eater beliefs. "I know she doesn't seem like the Death Eater type...but rule number one is that you can never judge a book by it's cover...." Theodore knew that Niccy was the last person you wanted to anger, she has already showed Theodore a bot of her raw power. Theodore also applied this a bit to Aleyha...for someone quite small and frail looking she had quite a bit of power. But he wasn't going to let her know of that.

Theodore nodded about the smell and glared down at his pile that seemed to never get smaller just to spite him. "I mean more along of the lines that you seem less of a robot then before..."

The smile on her face never left, but there was no ounce of suspicion upon her face. "I wouldn't doubt those people. Some are idiots and some are...smarter than others. I guess I could say that." Aleyha nodded and she murmured, "I can so apply that to a lot of people." Even to half her family members. Chavdar, one could swear up and down that he was a Death Eater, but truthfully he wasn't. Aleyha wondered how much longer they had to do this. Since they were actually talking, then time must be flying by, right? Aleyha wasn't for sure how many minutes had passed. Hopefully the Headmistress would not forget about them. "Oh yeah, I am a total unfeeling robot. Some of the things you come up with," Aleyha rolled her eyes and laughed softly. He amused her, but she would never admit this.

Theodore blinked and shrugged his shoulders; "Your dads not a Death Eater is he.....because he doesn't seem like one." Theodore knew he should never judge a book by it colors, especially in cases like Nicolette who could kill a man in the blink of an eye yet still remain innocent seeming. Aleyha's father somehow just didn't seem to stoke Theodore as one of those people, either that or he was amazing at hiding it.

"I was actually being sarcastic. You shouldn't tale everything I say so seriously sometimes....." Theodore shook his head and snorted. "If I said I love you would you believe it?" Theodore as theoretically, hoping that the girl would tell that this was sarcastic. Especially when Theodore loved no one but himself and himself only, no one else was really worth the time or the effort.

"No, no, he isn't. He is more ignorant of what it right and what is wrong." Aleyha shrugged and continued working. Though she laughed at his last statement. It was so ridiculous and it was just entertaining. "Why, no. I know better than that. Besides, one would have to know about that sort of thing, and I barely believe in it." Only something shared with her and her snake. Aleyha murmured, "People loving another. It is almost gagging." It was the horrible truth to her.

Theodore would've laughed at her comment about her father if he hadn't heard her last comment, so instead he gazed at her intently and stopped working for a moment to do so. Although Theodore did not understand the concept or the feeling on love he still believed in it..sort of. This girl was definitely proving to be very interesting, it somehow made him want to talk to her more than he does most people.

"Hmph if that's what you believe. I think even the coldest people in the world can fall in love....if they meet the right person." Theodore stated boldly, knowing fully well that she might disagree with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back