You again....

Laurence Zemonif

OOC First Name
Willow
Laurence paced up the backstreet toward his favourite bar, the little ally way was his rat run to get to and from the pub, and the best thing was that no one who usually tried to stop him drinking knew about it, so they couldn't drag him home all the time!

Being Autumn, it was getting cold, so he was glad for the rout being so short. He'd had a very productive day, he got up at 12, got dressed, and didn't even have one sip of alcohol until :cry:30! Yeah ok, it was early for most people, but for Laurence, it was pretty darn good!

As he sped along the Ally he noticed a boy sat with his hood up,slumped and leaning against the fence with his heels resting on the wall the other side of the thin walkway "Ey Mate! Shift over, your delayin' me on an important journey!" When he saw no movement from the kid, he yelled again, now standing about 2 metres away from him, "Kid, are you deaf?! Shift!"

It had been a week since his foster mother had come back from seeing her mother - who was recovering from a hip operation - and she was already worse than when she left. Lonnie didn't even think he got a 'hello' when she got in, just orders to do chores, see a doctor, get in touch with his counsellor, to 'watch his attitude' and 'get his act in shape' and he was sick of it! The treatment and lack of respect he got was crippling and he needed out. He had absolutely no intention to go back there tonight.

He found the ally by chance, this part of town was not one he usually visited and so he was less likely to be found by anyone, and he didn't care that he had no idea where he was, and that he couldn't apparate back when he was ready to face them again. He just needed a break from it all.

Noticing the man coming the other way, he didn't know why but he felt compelled to confront him. He just felt like it, and he needed to vent on something, this guy might as well be the one. He ignored the orders to move, this guy was too cocky for his own good - even more of an excuse for Lonnie to hit him! He hated people who didn't know when to keep their mouth closed, or speak with respect!

On the second order to move, along with an insult that just made it all worse he unfolded from his place on the floor to his feet in one swift movement. "I think the correct term, is excuse me." He said with a quiet anger hiding just below his voice. The guy had quite a few years on Lonnie, but he knew he could take him on! "Shall we try that agian?" He taunted, getting closer to the man's face "Or shall I just hit you now?!" now speaking in a tone that screamed 'I'm gunna break you, just 'cus I feel like it, and 'cus I can!'

It was only once the kid was facing him that Laurence finally recognised him, "Lonnie? Wow, never expected to see you of all people here. Jeez you've changed! You remember me? I was friends with your old foster family," He gave his self-assured little grin, before realising that he was actually being threatened! "Dude, your attitude's changed too, you were always boistrous, but never like this mate!" He folded his arms and gave a bit of a disapproving look, as if to say 'you should be ashamed!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back