Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Herbologynwas one of many subjects that Felix just couldn't wrap his head around. There was so many plants and different ways to care for them. He'd never even had a garden before he came to school. He wasn't sure how this worked at all. Carrying a pile of books he'd commandeered from the library in his endeavour, Felix stepped into the Courtyard hoping for some peace. The library was too full and he didn't want to risk running into a certain somebody. He didn't expect he would be alone here, but it was better than the library. Dumping his books on one of the stone benches, Felix sat heavily next to them shaking his head at his ridiculous dilemma.

Ellie had been making flower crowns all day as she had nothing else to do, and so she could avoid doing her Transfiguration homework. The girl had a cardboard box with her full of flowers she had collected from the garden and she sat in the courtyard, using the flowers to make some extra flower crowns. It was interesting the way the flowers stayed together and time had passed quite quickly when she was doing it. As she briefly looked up from her work, the girl spotted Felix in the distance and she blushed slightly before deciding she would make her way over to him with the cardboard box tucked under her arm. "Hey!" she exclaimed, taking a look at what he was doing. "Are you studying for Herbology?" She gestured to the books he was reading, wondering if he needed help.

Felix looked up when he was addressed. Eleanor Hope, the year below him, was standing in front of him with a cardboard box tucked under her arm. "Don't tell anyone. I suck at this class." Well, he pretty much sucked at all of them, but this was his worst. "What's in the box?" people didn't normally just carry boxes around. He shifted over a little to give her some room and offered her to sit. "Congrats on getting prefect by the way, I bet it was an easy choice." He hadn't spent a lot of time around Eleanor, but he knew her to be a kind girl. He frequently saw her sister around too, it was nice to have another set of twins around. Though he wasn't sure if they got along or not. "Are you any good at herbology by any chance?"

Eleanor frowned when Felix said he sucked at Herbology. She didn't think it was too hard to understand but felt sympathy for him, especially considering the amount of books he needed with him to study. At the mention of the box, Eleanor beamed. "Flower crowns!" she exclaimed as she plopped herself next to him and placed the box on her lap. She took out the most recent one she made and showed it to him. "I took the flowers from the garden, but don't tell anyone." Eleanor didn't really think she deserved the role of prefect, but smiled and nodded a thanks to Felix anyway. "It's just a badge to be honest." she said, however, she was thankful for his kindness. "Yeah, I'm good at Herbology! I am the Queen of Flowers after all." She chuckled before leaning closer to see what he was reading, "What is it you need help with exactly?"

Felix cheered a little when Eleanor said she was making flower crowns. He loved flower crowns. Well, he did when presented the opportunity to procrastinate on his assignments. "Your secret is safe with me if you don't tell anyone about my herbology suckiness." Lyra would definitely laugh. He held his hand out. "Could I have one? I want to wear it!" Considering the flowers in the garden he bet they were very pretty flower crowns. He remembered seeing the weird ravenclaw guy wearing multi coloured ones before. Felix had never really had much interest in clubs though. He chose not to comment on her mention of the badge, it sounded like she didn't think she deserved it, which wasn't something he wanted to address right now, he didn't think it was his place. He nodded slightly when she told him she was good at herbology, he could really do with a crash course. "Well, to be honest I don't know. I'm supposed to write an essay about the properties of one of the plants we're studying, but to be honest I am so bad at this I barely even know what we're studying, let alone the properties of one of the plants."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back