Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Oh, Jenna liked public events like carrying nice and fragrant roses for everyone and making them happy. Jenna looked at her list and was glad she needed to give Sander a rosette. All I had to do is find her now. Jenna walked the seventh floor and finaly find Lysander. "Hey, Lysander! Wait, i have one rose for you!" Jenna smiled to him and wait his answered.

Lysander had been about to enter the Gryffindor common room to search for some of the Gryffindors on his rose delivery list, when he spotted Jenna calling out to him from the corridor. "Another rose for me?" He asked with a laugh, not sure he could believe he'd be receiving another one. "Thanks Jenna! Who's it from?" He asked.​

Jenna was glad finding Lysander and she was happy soon gave him beutiful rose. ''Yes, rose for you!'' Hufflepuff girl smiled the boy and gave him rose. ''You can read the note, I promise i don't read'' She smiled to him.

Frog Boy!

Maybe one of your animals likes to eat plants? Feel free to test this theory but don't forget to invite me to watch.

Happy Valentines

Elio

Lysander eagerly took the note, curious to see who it had come from. "You didn't? I read all the ones I had to deliver." He admitted sheepishly. The temptation to know what people had written for everyone else had been too high. Most of them had been kind of boring, but some were definitely a little bit juicy. He read over the note his rose came attached with, his smile broadening when he realised who it was from. He hadn't expected Elio to send him a rose. "Aw, it's from this guy. He thinks animals eat roses." He chuckled to himself, letting Jenna know since she said she hadn't read it. Elio was so clueless about animals. Maybe some animals did, though he didn't think any of the ones he had would. At least now he'd find out. "Thanks again, Jenna! Have you had many roses yet?" He asked her, curious to know if Wendall had sent her anything after they'd gone to the Ball together.​

Jenna was a realy good delivear sending others roses. "No, i don't read!"Hufflepuff girl smiled Lysander. "What animals eat roses? I hear this first time?" She was a little shock when she hear about strange gay who thinks animals eat roses. That was a realy weird and she was so confuse right now and din't know what need to tell him. "Ur welcom and Happy Valentin's day! I get tree roses and first time pink rose from Wendall!" Jenna smiled to Lysander and she was lucky girl in the world.

Lysander shrugged his shoulders, unsure of what animals actually ate roses in the wild. "I don't really know. Fairies might eat roses." He suggested. Or the nectar. He grinned when she mentioned Wendall had sent her a rose. Pink, too! "That's so lucky! Wendall only sent me a yellow one." He laughed. "So are you and Wendall like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?" He asked. With how they both acted, and the colour of flower he'd sent her, Sander was beginning to wonder what was really going on.​

She looked to Sander and her eyebrowns littled up to hear face. Jenna never seen a fairy flying around and Hogwarts to. "Fairies? I don't belive fairies" Jenna told him and she didn't lay him. "That so sweat of him! He is a grate friend and person to!" Jenna blushed say to him and she didn't know what to say him about ask. "I realy like Wendall but we ball stay friends and hanging out and later see what happen. How about you and Nicol?" Jenna asked him with curios smile.

Lysander laughed when Jenna said she didn't believe in fairies, which turned into an awkward chuckle when he realised she seemed serious. Surely not? "What, for real?" He asked her. "You can't not believe in fairies. Fairies are real! They're out in the gardens, and on the tree at the Yule Ball." He told her, shaking his head in his own disbelief. "They look kind of like butterflies, but they're little people. Next time I see one I'll show you!" He couldn't believe that Jenna had gone this long without seeing a single fairy. At a glance they might have been easy to mistake for something else. Maybe it was just because he spent so much time outdoors that he paid attention to them. Lysander felt a small bit of relief when Jenna said that she and Wendall were just friends still. He wouldn't have minded too much if they dated, but from what he heard, girlfriends took up a lot of time, and he didn't want to see his best friend any less because he was too busy kissing a girl all the time. "Nicole? Nooo. We're just friends! Us at the Yule Ball was just like, two friends hanging out and doing friend stuff. Emma came and hung out with us too, it was cool. I don't really want a girlfriend or boyfriend yet." Especially with his dad always around the castle. He had enough friends, and that was all he needed.​

"Do you have a proof to me about fairies? When i see one fairy, i belive you! Huh, not sure is that real. Mayby proffessor, made up with magic!" She gave her tang Lysander and then she smile at him. Fairies? She never sown fairies and she din't belive to and she needed more prof. "I love butterflies and i just wished go the garden Botanik and looked how their fly. That would be interesting go with you and loke some fairies. Only when? She smiled to him and go with Lysander and look some fairies that would be like a new adventure. Was hard to belive Lysanded and Nicol was good friends but she belive him and she alredy forgot about next delivier going. "Oh! Can i join woth you gays at the ball to? Emma is so cool and i more spend time with Iris and Nicol. Why you don't wanna a girlfriend? Mayby she would be cool as you. I'm a little bit young for relontiships and a little bit scared. " That esd her thought and she was scared and she never was kissing. That was a little discasting but with Wendall? Mayby later.

Lysander couldn't handle the fact that Jenna didn't believe in fairies at all. She sounded crazy just talking about it. "Proof? There's like, so much proof! They're all over the world! Of course they're real. I - I don't..." He stammered. It was like asking for proof that dogs were real, or unicorns. Was Jenna a muggle-born? He hadn't thought about it, but it was the only explanation that made sense. What else had she missed out on? "We'll definitely go and find some fairies, I'll prove it to you. Maybe not today, because I've still got tons of roses to deliver...but soon! I can't believe you don't think they're real." He laughed, unable to help himself. It was just too hard to believe. He was kind of excited to show her something new about the magical world. "Oh, I'm going on my own to the next dance. If I see you I'll come say hi though." He grinned. After the Yule, he was happy not worrying about finding any dates for Valentines. "I know what you mean. I'm not ready for a relationship either. They sound like a lot of work, and I probably wouldn't get to see all my friends as much if I was dating someone. I can't even imagine going out with anyone in our year. It'd be so weird." He laughed. So far no one particularly stuck out as someone he wanted to kiss and stuff, and just trying to picture it made him feel awkward.​

"I'm just joking and don't need proof! It's just hard belive when you all time live in the New Yourk and you finaly seen magical creatures." Jenna smiled and hoped she didn't get angry Lysander and with him she don't wanted be enemies and he was Wendall best friend. "Deal, but you don't mad at me about fairy thing?" She wanted know and she never wanted hurting Lysander feelings and he was a realy good friend and she needed to make rose delivedies as soon and faster. "Sure, that would be nice" Jenna smiled to him at hat was a little relif and she don't fight with him. She listened what Lysander thought about relontiships and she was agreed. Somtimes better was enyoi childnes and no more thinking of that and ruined good things with people. "I'm happy we thinking about that the same. I hope i don't hart your fealings to about this talking and i'm just curios about this. I think somtimes about relationship can be end friendship? I think better be friends not so fast ruined. " She talked him and she agree with self not more talking about this our thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back