Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna never know who was Solomon but she was see him in the flying game. He was another gryffindor student and she was glad that he was the last one. ''Hello, is there Solomon Tofilau? I have rose for you'' She asked and looked around if he sea him here.

@Solomon Tofilau

Valentine's was always a laugh with all the roses going everywhere and Sully mostly just liked to sit back and enjoy the chaos. There had been some extra pressure this year with him dating Chloe, but he was pretty certain things with that were going well.

He'd be chatting in the great hall when he heard someone call his name, recognizing Jenna as one of the prefects in Chloe's year. "Hey, over here!" he said, giving her a cheery wave.

''Here! I see you the game and you are preaty good. Are you not scared to fly?'' She asked the boy and she know that she was realy scared of flying. Then she gave him rose with note.
Mum said I should send you a rose. Thanks for making everything less scary this year. Happy Valentine's
Love René

Sully preened when Jenna mentioned seeing him play Quidditch, not bothering to hide his grin. "Nah, it just comes to me, aye," he said proudly, taking the rose from her. "Sweet, thanks," he said, reading it excitedly before shaking his head with a snort. "It's just from my little brother, I forgot to send him one back, oops," he confided in her, not looking very sorry.

"I'm so sorry for ask. I just curios. I can't fly". She always wanted know how was flying. " You can always him by choclet frogs our chips. I know brothers eat that a lot" She told him

Sully shook his head when Jenna apologized. "All good, it's not for everyone," he said casually. He laughed at her next suggestion, nodding. "Good idea, chocolate fixes everything," he said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back