Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow Rose for @Gwen Goodwin

Ana Sofia didn't know the next name on her list either, although she pretty much didn't know any of the names on there. That was part of the charm of rose deliveries though and admittedly one of the things why she liked delivering roses so much. Even if it could be a bit of a struggle at times. She had made her way into the student lounge and asked around for some of the names on her list in there, smiling when someone pointed her in the direction of another girl. "Hi, Gwen?"

Gwen had been looking for the next person on her list when someone came up to her. She looked up at the older girl, smiling sweetly. "That's me." She said, trying not to look too hopeful as she saw the older girl was also delivering roses. "Can I help you?" She asked, pretending not to notice the roses.

Ana Sofia was glad when she had managed to find the right girl, taking in her outfit for a second. "Love that." She smiled, motioning towards what the girl was wearing. "I've got a rose for you." Ana answered the girl's question, taking out the yellow rose and handing it to her. "There's no note, unfortunately.." She added, wondering why anyone would send a yellow rose without adding a note.

Gwen giggled when the girl complimented her outfits. She had been getting a lot of compliments, which was lovely. She smiled as the girl said she had a rose for her, but her smile faded a bit when she said there was no note with it. She hesitated. "Are you sure?" She asked, frowning a bit. "Why wouldn't someone add a note?"

Ana Sofia nodded when Gwen asked if she was sure about there not being a note. She had checked everything twice before heading off to deliver her roses so she was sure it wasn't a matter of her having lost the note during the day. "Yeah, sorry.." She replied carefully before giving a small shrug. "Honestly, I don't know. Knowing who a rose is from is pretty much the best part. Plus, it's a yellow one so I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't add a note to that. Pink or red, sure. But yellow?"

Gwen frowned a bit at the girl, listening to her speak. She wasn't convinced the girl hadn't just made a mistake and put her hands on her hips. "You're sure you didn't just lose it?" She asked.

Ana Sofia felt slightly offended when Gwen asked if she didn't just lose it. She might not have been if the girl had just asked, but her putting her hands on her hips made her words sounds more like blame rather than an actual question. "I'm sure." She responded with a nod. "This is not my first time delivering roses, I know how it works. I've checked everything twice. Sorry."

Gwen knew she was being a little rude in asking the girl if she hadn't lost it, but she just wanted to be sure. She huffed a bit, but then nodded. "Fine." She said. "That's okay, it's just weird, that's all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back