Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
@Sierra Woodlock

Being a member of the WPC and had been delivering roses were Alexis' routine that she was determined to see through. She could not somehow forgive herself that she was not able to sign up for it last year. With this in mind and a basket on hand, the Ravenclaw was on the hunt for a few students that she already knew by face or by name. She went to the corridor to wait by the door that led to the common room. She had already asked a younger student to check if Sierra Woodlock was there.

Sierra has sent out quite a few roses as she had last year as well. It was definitely a fun time of year and she loved sharing the love around. The Gryffindor girl hadn't signed up to hand any out herself - she had only delivered a few the previous year and she decided that it was too much hard work trying to find everyone.
Another Gryffindor approached Sierra and told her that someone was waiting outside for her. She wondered if it was her mystery pink rose sender. Sierra stepped outside and saw a Ravenclaw standing there. "Hi! I'm Sierra! Was it you who was looking for me?"

Alexis knew it was Sierra the moment the girl emerged from the door. She smiled, nodding before reaching for the yellow rose and the card she had plucked from the pile she was holding. "Yep, I'm Alexis. Got a rose and a card for you.", she said, handing out the present for the girl. The Ravenclaw chaser hung about as she waited for the girl's reaction as this was the best part in rose deliveries.

Sierra grinned broadly when the Ravenclaw girl held out the Yellow rose for her. "Thank you Alexis! Who is it from? Is it from you? Or did you send me a pink rose?" Sierra asked, though she didn't really know Alexis so she didn't know if she would have sent her a pink rose, but she wasn't one to dismiss any theories.

Alexis' laugh echoed in the corridor at Sierra's quip. "Oh, sweetie. I wish I had sent you one. If this is how you react to receiving them.", she replied in a bright tone. Inwardly, Alexis made a note to send the young cub a rose next year. Handing the yellow rose with the note, "A yellow rose for a cheerful Gryffindor like you.", she said.

Love ya girl! Cyzarine

Sierra's grin grew bigger when the girl wished that she had sent Sierra a rose. "We can just pretend! And pretend I sent you one too!! The note would have said "Love Sierra." She said with a grin before taking the note from Alexis. Upon reading the note, Sierra felt like she was having the best day in her life.

Alexis laughed even more. This girl sure was amusing and it was refreshing for her. Normally, younger students tended to shy away from higher years. But not Sierra. "And mine would have said, "From your new friend, Alexis.", she replied back. She waited for the girl to read her note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back