Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 18" Unyielding Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Yellow rose for @Rion Pendleton

The next person she and Rosie had needed to find had been a bit of a mystery. They hadn't really known who the girl was and it had taken asking several people about who she was and checking some haunts. Aurora had suggested the student lounge which was a place that students did tend to be. "Rion?" she called out as they stepped in. "Rion Pendleton?"

Rosie had know only a little about the next girl. she had thought that her position on accio would give her a little more knowledge about people but clearly she didn't study those books nearly enough for that. She followed Aurora into the student lounge and glanced around the room, trying to spot if anyone responded to the name.

Rion wasn't even bothering to hide the fact she desperately wanted to get some roses. Every time the student lounge door opened, she sat up straight and whipped her head around. After the eighth or ninth time, she was beginning to lose hope, and then - "Rion Pendleton?" She stood up so quickly she almost knocked over her inkwell. "Me! I'm Rion." Beaming, she skipped over to meet the twins. "Hi."

Aurora was glad that the girl they were looking for immediately made herself known but then approached them. Aurora took out the yellow rose. "We have a rose for you," she held it out for the girl take, pretty pleased that the girl was excited for this rose.

Rosie giggled excitedly as the girl, Rion, approached them. She let Aurora take the rose, and took the note. "This is the note to go along with it,"

Rion
You are cool and nice and we should be friends. Thank you for helping me with potions. It helped a lot.
Hugo

It took Rion all her strength not to snatch the rose and note out of the girls' hands. She unfolded the paper eagerly, a brush spreading across her cheeks as she read. Hugo! Oh, she should have written him one back. Well, she had to find him, if only to tell him they were already friends, at least in her mind. "Thank you!" she said, but she lingered on the spot. "Are there any more?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back