OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
Niamh had scanned down the list of names for her roses and had an idea where she might find a couple of the recipiants. Jordie harris was a fairly notable person in Hufflepuff house as he was on the quidditch team. but that was not where she recognised the name from. She knew him from the Conglomerated arts club where she often found him in one of the musig rooms practicing as she played her viola. she figured even though it was vallentines day and people were often all in strange places it would be worth a shot. she entered the room and headed straight to the corridor that had music practice rooms of various sizes. she headed towards one of the larger rooms where she knew he and his friends liked to practice and sure enough peering through the glass she could see him. she knocked on the door and waited for the music to stop before pushing it too slightly. "Hello. Sorry ot interupt, but i have a rose for you" she said.

@Jordan Harris

Last edited:
Jordie had needed a break, and had taken a moment to strum out a few chords on the guitar to try and relax while he hydrated. He looked up when he heard his name, smiling at the young girl. He set his guitar down and jogged over with a bright smile. "Hi! Thank you," he held out his hand. He already had a few roses in his hair and he meant to add this one to the tally.

Sky raised for a moment before opening the door letting the last of the music reach her. it wasn't her usual taste in music, too orange, but she could appreciate that Jordie was good. she entered and smiled. "Sorry to interrupt. it sounded great. but here you go" she said handing over the yellow rose and the note.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bran

@Branson Archer

Jordie smiled and waved a hand dismissively. "Nah, it's alright, I was just goofing around," He replied easily, taking the rose. He peeked at the note and smiled, before tucking the flower into his hair. "Thanks! I'm Jordie, what's your name?" He asked, offering out his hand to the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back